President Trump the Magnificent puts IRAN on Notice

Iran needed put down like a rabid dog years ago

Their demise is near

-Geaux
What......is Flynn going to lead the charge and invade Iran!!! Hopefully his son will put on a uniform and join the cluster fuck.

Many have served already. Me included. It's time for others to carry on the war against those who wish to see us dead

-Geaux
military-caskets.jpg

War is brutal.

The goal is to have them in more coffins than us

-Geaux
You sound Patton.

Iran needed put down like a rabid dog years ago

Their demise is near

-Geaux
What......is Flynn going to lead the charge and invade Iran!!! Hopefully his son will put on a uniform and join the cluster fuck.

Many have served already. Me included. It's time for others to carry on the war against those who wish to see us dead

-Geaux
military-caskets.jpg

War is brutal.

The goal is to have them in more coffins than us

-Geaux
You sound Patton.

Thanks for the compliment

-Geaux

I was rather hoping we'd leave the ME to deal with Russia or their own problems, but I'm not surprised President Trump is going after them. I suppose there is some comfort in that it's good PR for America to continue some of the global protectionist stuff. Maybe we can dump everyone else and just deal with ISIS, Iran, and Turkey...

Either way, if they force us to put boots on the ground I ask that you all pray for our boys safety.

There is a new sheriff in town and the rag heads got the memo

No more weak ass Obama and his pussy ways

-Geaux
----------
Gen. Flynn: "Today We Are Officially Putting Iran On Notice"

When Iran test fired a new ballistic missile on Sunday, an act it confirmed this morning, it was aware it was taking a calculated risk and, more importantly, was testing America's response and resolve to preserve Obama's nuclear deal. It got the answer this afternoon, when shortly before 2pm, President Trump's national security adviser, Michael Flynn, said the United States was officially putting Iran on notice on Wednesday over its "destabilizing activity" after it test-fired a ballistic missile over the weekend.

"As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice," Flynn told a White House briefing, without explaining exactly what that meant, although it is clear that any more provocations by Iran and whatever existing deals Iran had with the Obama administration will almost certainly be revised if not torn up.

Gen. Flynn: "Today We Are Officially Putting Iran On Notice" | Zero Hedge
Just one question....who in the fuck is gonna fight Iran? I don't see you or Trumps son's strappin up for the roads ahead......who's gonna fight em? Our kids are busy fighting the other bad guys

I was rather hoping we'd leave the ME to deal with Russia or their own problems, but I'm not surprised President Trump is going after them. I suppose there is some comfort in that it's good PR for America to continue some of the global protectionist stuff. Maybe we can dump everyone else and just deal with ISIS, Iran, and Turkey...

Either way, if they force us to put boots on the ground I ask that you all pray for our boys safety.
What boys are they gonna use? As we speak, our military is stretched to the limits and Trump boys refuse to join, so who the hell we gonna send? Old white men from the south who's rallying for this shit?

There is a new sheriff in town and the rag heads got the memo

No more weak ass Obama and his pussy ways

-Geaux
----------
Gen. Flynn: "Today We Are Officially Putting Iran On Notice"

When Iran test fired a new ballistic missile on Sunday, an act it confirmed this morning, it was aware it was taking a calculated risk and, more importantly, was testing America's response and resolve to preserve Obama's nuclear deal. It got the answer this afternoon, when shortly before 2pm, President Trump's national security adviser, Michael Flynn, said the United States was officially putting Iran on notice on Wednesday over its "destabilizing activity" after it test-fired a ballistic missile over the weekend.

"As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice," Flynn told a White House briefing, without explaining exactly what that meant, although it is clear that any more provocations by Iran and whatever existing deals Iran had with the Obama administration will almost certainly be revised if not torn up.

Gen. Flynn: "Today We Are Officially Putting Iran On Notice" | Zero Hedge
Just one question....who in the fuck is gonna fight Iran? I don't see you or Trumps son's strappin up for the roads ahead......who's gonna fight em? Our kids are busy fighting the other bad guys

Patriots

But you know nothing about that do you?

-Geaux

That's the problem Tiger, you're full of shit... See we don't actually have that many troops over there - I can tell, Alaska's economy ain't feeling their deployment (and we always have in past wars being like 70% military.) Go find us the numbers of how many troops we have fighting in the ME and how many we have at home then maybe you'll understand that this country hasn't even pissed on the ME yet, if we open up the hose on an actual legit war that entire region will drown in American soldiers - and that's not even including any UN and Russian 'helpers.'

That's the problem Tiger, you're full of shit... See we don't actually have that many troops over there - I can tell, Alaska's economy ain't feeling their deployment (and we always have in past wars being like 70% military.) Go find us the numbers of how many troops we have fighting in the ME and how many we have at home then maybe you'll understand that this country hasn't even pissed on the ME yet, if we open up the hose on an actual legit war that entire region will drown in American soldiers - and that's not even including any UN and Russian 'helpers.'

The volunteer rate declined by 0.4 percentage point to 24.9 percent for the year
ending in September 2015, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.
About 62.6 million people volunteered through or for an organization at least
once between September 2014 and September 2015.
US Military Not Ready to Take on Russia, China, Iran or North Korea

Yea Obama and the left did fuck over the military budget pretty hard. Still, 62.6 million is a lot of people and trust me if we go to war more will come forward. Besides, I don't see us going to war with Russia or China. NK is a fucking fruit loop so who the hell knows with them. I don't think Russia nor China would back them /or/ Iran, so basically, reminder, we're only talking about Iran pissing in the wind here.

You didn't answer how many we have in the ME already.

Yay! Another war in the middle east. Just what we need.
No you guys want the US to go to war with Russia, a nuclear superpower, just because Americans saw right through your corrupt candidate and voted for Trump.

Yay! Another war in the middle east. Just what we need.
No you guys want the US to go to war with Russia, a nuclear superpower, just because Americans saw right through your corrupt candidate and voted for Trump.
No we don't have to go to war with Russia and Democrats never said as much, you're just a lying bag of vomit...
Conventional and nuclear war is unnecessary at this point, Russia has their POTUS and the minority U.S. population so stupid that they don't care as long as their guy won.

Iran is rapidly taking over more and more of Iraq even after the U.S. has squandered three trillion dollars there. Obvious long ago!

Here, here

-Geaux

-------------------

While campaigning in September, then-candidate Trump vowed that any Iranian vessels that harass the U.S. Navy would be "shot out of the water" if he is elected.

Trump adopts aggressive posture toward Iran after missile launch
I say Trump should lead the charge. He said he loves a good fight.

He, for sure, won't send them billions in cash.
No he won't send billions, he'll just spend tens of billions on war along with the dead and mangled American bodies...

Here, here

-Geaux

-------------------

While campaigning in September, then-candidate Trump vowed that any Iranian vessels that harass the U.S. Navy would be "shot out of the water" if he is elected.

Trump adopts aggressive posture toward Iran after missile launch
I say Trump should lead the charge. He said he loves a good fight.

He, for sure, won't send them billions in cash.
No he won't send billions, he'll just spend tens of billions on war along with the dead and mangled American bodies...

You lefties know everything.

Forum List

Back