President Trump the Magnificent puts IRAN on Notice

Yes I realize that you blindly hate not only President Trump, but his entire family and anyone who happens to like them Rastamen.

Alpha male has /nothing/ to do with military service so I'm afraid your rant is unrelated to anything.

Yes I realize that you blindly hate not only President Trump, but his entire family and anyone who happens to like them Rastamen.

Alpha male has /nothing/ to do with military service so I'm afraid your rant is unrelated to anything.
Typical conservative response. Hey make sure you tell a military service member "Thank you for their sacarifice". Which you really....It sucks to be you! And thanks for serving so I don't have to!!!!

Trump and Donald Jr are alpha males, Ivanka is an alpha bitch as well. idk what happened with Eric heh
The Trump males have been in America over 100 years and the Donald Trump's family males have served in the MILITARY!!!! They only serve themselves! There is nothing patriotic about those BASTARDS!!!

Summary of Trump Family 150-Year Military Service

During that same 150 year period, male members of Donald Trump’s family have lived in the United States and fully benefited from the freedom, liberty, economic opportunity, and blessings of our country in every decade but the 1870’s. (Frederick Trump arrived as a military-aged immigrant to the United States in 1885).

The list above shows that at least 19 Trump family males have lived in America during those 140 years. Based on the best information available, one died in infancy, one is seriously disabled, and six are young children under the age of 10 years old. One more has just reached the age for military service. Thus there were 10 mature Trump men who were of military service age over this time period.

The 19 enumerated Trump men have lived in America for a combined total of 654 years, as of 2016 (more than six centuries). For our purposes, we will assume a military service obligation may occur between the ages of 18-45 (in a major national conflict, such as during the draft in World War II). A quick review of the birth dates of the Trump men shows that they have accumulated a total of 255 military service-eligible years during this period (about 40% of all their years living in America).

The military service-eligible years in the Trump family men are distributed as follows: 30 years for Generation 1 (grandfather Friedrich Trump); 54 years for the two members of Generation 2; 105 years for the four members of Generation 3; 66 years for the three members of Generation 4 (excluding young Barron Trump). This is an average of 25 years of military eligibility for each of the 10 Trump men.

The Trump family military history is atypical for an family here in America since the middle of the 19th century, and leaves a lot to be desired with respect to their dedication to the public good. Paying one’s fair share of taxes to support our men and women is one part of the puzzle, but even generous payments do not substitute for being willing to stand going in harm’s way for your fellow citizens.

Donald Trump’s life experience with military matters consists of attending a disciplinary military academy for five years in high school, marching around the parade ground, and playing soldier uniform dress-up. He actively avoided his own opportunity for military experience when he had the chance to serve in a hot war. He rejected the opportunity to serve as a Reservist or member of the National Guard then and later. He has recently attempted to hijack a charitable event for Veterans (January 2016) in order to shine the spotlight on himself, and then ducked payment of his boldly announced and freely offered contribution, until a national news paper hounded him for months and shamed him into honoring his commitment.

How Many Trump Men Have Served in the U.S. Military in 150 Years?*

Based on publicly available records sources and the news searches described above, the plain answer is None. Zero for Ten.

Absent a draft or other legal compulsion, there is, of course, nothing illegal about this record. There can be many reasons why any particular person does not get to serve.

However, over this long a period of time (1.5 centuries), with the number of major military conflicts the U.S. has fought in, and with this number of Trump male family members, it seems unusual that not one of them made the same sacrifice of service as tens of millions of their countrymen.

Trump has no background of family military service to draw on or inform him, that he might appreciate the routine and enormous sacrifices of those who have actually served our country or lost loved ones in wartime.

Trump’s Military Service Family History: A 50-Year Update (July 27, 2016)
You are severely underestimating Trump's years at the New York Military Academy, how formative it was for his outlook towards life, his work ethic, patriotism, and his deep respect for anything military. It was indeed the same lasting effect going to West Point Academy would have. In fact it definitely had more of an impact on Trump than had he actually only served in the military. That is why he has nominated so many generals for his cabinet.

Many have served already. Me included. It's time for others to carry on the war against those who wish to see us dead

-Geaux
military-caskets.jpg

War is brutal.

The goal is to have them in more coffins than us

-Geaux
You sound Patton.

You sound illiterate.
You sound like Trump!!!!

Why thank you.

There is a new sheriff in town and the rag heads got the memo

No more weak ass Obama and his pussy ways

-Geaux
----------
Gen. Flynn: "Today We Are Officially Putting Iran On Notice"

When Iran test fired a new ballistic missile on Sunday, an act it confirmed this morning, it was aware it was taking a calculated risk and, more importantly, was testing America's response and resolve to preserve Obama's nuclear deal. It got the answer this afternoon, when shortly before 2pm, President Trump's national security adviser, Michael Flynn, said the United States was officially putting Iran on notice on Wednesday over its "destabilizing activity" after it test-fired a ballistic missile over the weekend.

"As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice," Flynn told a White House briefing, without explaining exactly what that meant, although it is clear that any more provocations by Iran and whatever existing deals Iran had with the Obama administration will almost certainly be revised if not torn up.

Gen. Flynn: "Today We Are Officially Putting Iran On Notice" | Zero Hedge
Iran is not the only wacko rogue state in the world.

N.Korea is right up there with them.

And China is getting more and more bold every day.

I think N Korea is at the top of the list. Every time I think of that guy I envision some dude dancing around in tights knighting people with a samurai sword... Not entirely sure why but it's hilarious heh

-Geaux
----------

When Iran test fired a new ballistic missile on Sunday, an act it confirmed this morning, it was aware it was taking a calculated risk and, more importantly, was testing America's response and resolve to preserve Obama's nuclear deal. It got the answer this afternoon, when shortly before 2pm, President Trump's national security adviser, Michael Flynn, said the United States was officially putting Iran on notice on Wednesday over its "destabilizing activity" after it test-fired a ballistic missile over the weekend.

"As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice," Flynn told a White House briefing, without explaining exactly what that meant, although it is clear that any more provocations by Iran and whatever existing deals Iran had with the Obama administration will almost certainly be revised if not torn up.

Why hasn't Faggot Flynn put N. Korea on notice??? Is it because he's afraid of N. Korea!!! Does Flynn already know N. Korea won't put up Flynn's saber rattling.

Yep, Trump and Flynn foolishly calculated Iran will be a push over. How wrong these two white nationalist truly are.

I think N Korea is at the top of the list. Every time I think of that guy I envision some dude dancing around in tights knighting people with a samurai sword... Not entirely sure why but it's hilarious heh
So you "Think and Feel".....how hilarious! Dementia Trump and white Nationalist Flynn "think n feel" also!!! You 3 should get a hotel room together.

-Geaux
----------

Remember what happened the last time Republicans broke the middle East? It's still broken but you can break it more

-Geaux
----------

Why hasn't Faggot Flynn put N. Korea on notice??? Is it because he's afraid of N. Korea!!! Does Flynn already know N. Korea won't put up Flynn's saber rattling.

Yep, Trump and Flynn foolishly calculated Iran will be a push over. How wrong these two white nationalist truly are.
Any doubt trump will make many many bigly mistakes

War is brutal.

-Geaux
You sound Patton.

You sound illiterate.
You sound like Trump!!!!

Why thank you.
Ummmmm you do realize Trump has Dementia!!!! Why are you so thankful you are compared to a fat 70 year old with mental decline????? You have very low self esteem.

Iran needed put down like a rabid dog years ago

Their demise is near

-Geaux
What......is Flynn going to lead the charge and invade Iran!!! Hopefully his son will put on a uniform and join the cluster fuck.

Many have served already. Me included. It's time for others to carry on the war against those who wish to see us dead

-Geaux
military-caskets.jpg

War is brutal.

-Geaux
You sound Patton.
Or yogi berra. He was an idiot too

-Geaux
----------

Oh well, lets get ready for the body bags and coffins!!!
g-cvr-090217-dover-coffins-3a.grid-6x2.jpg

How has that stopped during the reign of petulant former President Obama>?

Yay! Another war in the middle east. Just what we need.

Easy to be a Progressive. You just want to hand the property of others out to still other people being careful to not use your own. The information in your meme is, as usual, wrong.

I was rather hoping we'd leave the ME to deal with Russia or their own problems, but I'm not surprised President Trump is going after them. I suppose there is some comfort in that it's good PR for America to continue some of the global protectionist stuff. Maybe we can dump everyone else and just deal with ISIS, Iran, and Turkey...

Either way, if they force us to put boots on the ground I ask that you all pray for our boys safety.

Specifically, how would creating a massive vacuum in the Middle East stop radical Islamic Terrorism? We have seen how well it worked in Iraq. After petulant former President Obama pulled all out troops out, against the advice of military, with Obama and former VP Biden declaring it a great victory, we now have a massive disaster on our hands.

-Geaux
----------

Remember what happened the last time Republicans broke the middle East? It's still broken but you can break it more

lol... Its on the hands of weak ass OBama

-Geaux

-Geaux
----------

-Geaux
And I just heard trumps going to stick to Obama's good deal.

I was rather hoping we'd leave the ME to deal with Russia or their own problems, but I'm not surprised President Trump is going after them. I suppose there is some comfort in that it's good PR for America to continue some of the global protectionist stuff. Maybe we can dump everyone else and just deal with ISIS, Iran, and Turkey...

Either way, if they force us to put boots on the ground I ask that you all pray for our boys safety.

Specifically, how would creating a massive vacuum in the Middle East stop radical Islamic Terrorism? We have seen how well it worked in Iraq. After petulant former President Obama pulled all out troops out, against the advice of military, with Obama and former VP Biden declaring it a great victory, we now have a massive disaster on our hands.
You'll see beating Isis isn't so easy when they no longer control a city. Then they go underground. We would be there forever soldiers dying every day.

-Geaux
----------

-Geaux
And I just heard trumps going to stick to Obama's good deal.

Nothing Obama did equates to 'good' except leaving office

-Geaux

Forum List

Back