President Trump: the ultimate winner

It's been well documented by every credible and non-credible news outlet in the world. He had cut the national debt by almost $100 billion in his first 7 months or so. But once again we see unconstitutional government set back our progress.
You know you're insane, right?

You blame Obama for every penny the debt increased while he was president but you don't blame Trump for every penny it increases under his watch.
You know you're truly illiterate, right?

I literally did exactly what you just claimed I didn't do. :eusa_doh:
Spits the idiot who credited Trump with lowering the debt for "7 months or so" but then blames "unconstitutional government" for when it goes up.

And what did Trump do to lower the debt...?

Easy, Snowflake beotch. Head to a doctor for that extreme butthurt. :rofl:
^^^ another rightard who has no explanation of how Trump lowered the debt. :clap:

It's been well documented by every credible and non-credible news outlet in the world. He had cut the national debt by almost $100 billion in his first 7 months or so. But once again we see unconstitutional government set back our progress.

You blame Obama for every penny the debt increased while he was president but you don't blame Trump for every penny it increases under his watch.

Spits the idiot who credited Trump with lowering the debt for "7 months or so" but then blames "unconstitutional government" for when it goes up.

^^^ another rightard who has no explanation of how Trump lowered the debt. :clap:

So are you really unhappy the Debt has been lowered under Trump? What's your malfunction hater tard?

So are you really unhappy the Debt has been lowered under Trump? What's your malfunction hater tard?
You're deranged -- where did I say that made me unhappy?

The question on the table, which you're running from ... is ... what did Trump do to lower the debt?

The question on the table, which you're running from ... is ... what did Trump do to lower the debt?

So are you happy or unhappy the Debt has been lowered under Trump? Just gauging whether or not you're just an average hater-douche.

So are you happy or unhappy the Debt has been lowered under Trump? Just gauging whether or not you're just an average hater-douche.
Imbecile ... had the debt been lowered under Trump, that would make me happy. As it stands, the debt is not lower under Trump.

And again, the question you're afraid to answer ... what did Trump do to lower the debt?

The presidential election was ten months ago and the U.S. Constitution has guaranteed the smooth transition of administrations for more than two hundred and fifty years. Tell me again why we need to proclaim an "ultimate winner" eight months after the inauguration?

Imbecile ... had the debt been lowered under Trump, that would make me happy. As it stands, the debt is not lower under Trump.

And again, the question you're afraid to answer ... what did Trump do to lower the debt?

Oh ok, so if the Debt is lowered on Trump's watch, you'll still be bitching & whining like a little Snowflake twat. I hear ya. You're just a silly hater-douche. Movin on...

Oh ok, so if the Debt is lowered on Trump's watch, you'll still be bitching & whining like a little Snowflake twat. I hear ya. You're just a silly hater-douche. Movin on...
And by "moving on," you really mean running away from the question, what did Trump do to lower the debt.

And by "bitching and whining," you really mean to ignore when I said lowering the debt would make me happy and listen to your delusions rather than what I actually said.

:clap:

And by "moving on," you really mean running away from the question, what did Trump do to lower the debt.

And by "bitching and whining," you really mean to ignore when I said lowering the debt would make me happy and listen to your delusions rather than what I actually said.

Silly Hater-Douche. Nothing more, nothing less. So predictable. Movin on...

Silly Hater-Douche. Nothing more, nothing less. So predictable. Movin on...
That's ok. :itsok:

I never expected you to explain how Trump lowered the debt to begin with. You met my expectations.

Lets get beyond the "did Trump lower the debt?" to the fact that he has been responsible for massive reductions in regulations and government personnel, thus reducing government expenditures.

Lets get beyond the "did Trump lower the debt?" to the fact that he has been responsible for massive reductions in regulations and government personnel, thus reducing government expenditures.
You know government spending is still operating under the FY2017 budget Obama signed, right?

Do you also know the debt started dropping prior to Trump being sworn in?

You know government spending is still operating under the FY2017 budget Obama signed, right?
Yep. And the idiotic budget increased the national debt. But then President Trump came in and started cutting positions, eliminating waste, etc. and he applied those dollars to the debt.

^^^ another rightard who has no explanation of how Trump lowered the debt.
Sooooo you need an explanation of how paying off $100 billion of the national debt, lowers the debt? :lmao:
No, moron, I asked you what Trump did to do that. Exactly how rightarded are you that you couldn't understand the question?? :ack-1:

Yep. And the idiotic budget increased the national debt. But then President Trump came in and started cutting positions, eliminating waste, etc. and he applied those dollars to the debt.
Imbecile, the debt started to drop before Trump became president. He was cutting jobs while still waiting to assume office?

Imbecile, the debt started to drop before Trump became president. He was cutting jobs while still waiting to assume office?
And again continues to create his own alternate version of reality...

And again continues to create his own alternate version of reality...
Ya know, there's nothing easier on this forum than proving what an imbecile you are...

12/30/2016 19,976,826,951,047.80
01/19/2017 19,944,429,217,106.77

Debt to the Penny

During the first 3 weeks of January, before Trump was sworn in, the debt had already dropped by more than 32 billion.

Ya know, there's nothing easier on this forum than proving what an imbecile you are...
This coming from the nitwit who attempted to dispute manufacturing job opening numbers with employment numbers. :lmao:

Snowflake...you've been so thoroughly humiliated on this board that nobody takes your posts (or your numbers) seriously.

Say what you will about the man - he has delivered on everything he has promised. Including the most far-fetched of his promises: that he would win so much we would get tired of winning.

Not only has he delivered a solid cabinet, an exceptional Supreme Court justice, the revival of the Keystone Pipeline, the repeal of devastating regulations on small business, the abandonment of the TPP, the fiscal responsibility of the hiring freeze, and sound national security policies - but he's also changing the hearts and minds of the limousine liberals of Hollywood. When the most bizarre and irrational liberals start rooting for you while you have an "R" behind your name - you know you are winning.

Morgan Freeman on President Trump: “What I see is a guy who will not lose.”

Morgan Freeman endorsed Clinton. What he says about President Trump may surprise you.

You may want to revise your original post. Now that it's 7 months later, and the only legislative victory is the one he signed on with the democrats.

Forum List

Back