President Trump: the ultimate winner

facep4.jpg

Economy blistering along at an astounding record pace

No it isn't, you fucking ignoramus.

Trump's "astounding pace" so far is about 2% GDP (annualized), which 2% short of what he promised and is right in line with "DISASTROUS" Obama growth he started out with.

The far left puts up the criminal Clinton and then expects her to win by calling working Americans as deplorable or racist or islamophobic, etc. and not even bothering to campaign in the blue states that contain the working class.

The far left puts up the criminal Clinton and then expects her to win by calling working Americans as deplorable or racist or islamophobic, etc. and not even bothering to campaign in the blue states that contain the working class.

Why can't racist people be Americans that work?

Trump's "astounding pace" so far is about 2% GDP (annualized), which 2% short of what he promised and is right in line with "DISASTROUS" Obama growth he started out with.

Record low Illegal Immigration, Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Jobs coming back to America.

Yeah, i'm good with Trump. Now he just needs to get 1or 2 more Supreme Court Justices in there. If he can do that, he will have done all i've asked of him.

Say what you will about the man - he has delivered on everything he has promised. Including the most far-fetched of his promises: that he would win so much we would get tired of winning.

Not only has he delivered a solid cabinet, an exceptional Supreme Court justice, the revival of the Keystone Pipeline, the repeal of devastating regulations on small business, the abandonment of the TPP, the fiscal responsibility of the hiring freeze, and sound national security policies - but he's also changing the hearts and minds of the limousine liberals of Hollywood. When the most bizarre and irrational liberals start rooting for you while you have an "R" behind your name - you know you are winning.

Morgan Freeman on President Trump: “What I see is a guy who will not lose.”

Morgan Freeman endorsed Clinton. What he says about President Trump may surprise you.
"Obamacare .... check"

criminal Clinton

bullshit, link to any conviction or stfu.

30 years of investigations and all you got is her husband's nookie.
Money, power, influence, and threats can go a long way towards making bad stuff go away.

It can also go a long way in making bad stuff stick (see 30 years of Republicans trying to get her)

Aside from conspiracy theories righties got NOTHING criminal to point to and simply push these accusations as naked assertions.

criminal Clinton

Money, power, influence, and threats can go a long way towards making bad stuff go away.

It can also go a long way in making bad stuff stick (see 30 years of Republicans trying to get her)

Aside from conspiracy theories righties got NOTHING criminal to point to and simply push these accusations as naked assertions.
You Hillary panty-sniffers are funny!

criminal Clinton

30 years of Clinton nothing-burgers funny?

Go ahead, laugh it up, no one gives a shit.

Record low Illegal Immigration, Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Jobs coming back to America.

Yeah, i'm good with Trump. Now he just needs to get 1or 2 more Supreme Court Justices in there. If he can do that, he will have done all i've asked of him.

Illegal Immigration FROM MEXICO is down, that part is true, not because Trump DID anything, but rather just due to all the hand wringing around the issue recently. Though it was down under Obama as well.

However there is no economic growth that is out of line with Obama growth.

When Trump stepped into office there ALREADY was "Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Jobs coming back to America", so that part is bullshit.

nfp-growth-3-month-ma-may-2017.png

DIf8eaeUMAA2MA8.jpg

Can you spot any of that crazy TRUMP growth in there? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Illegal Immigration FROM MEXICO is down, that part is true, not because Trump DID anything, but rather just due to all the hand wringing around the issue recently.

When Trump stepped into office there ALREADY was "Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Jobs coming back to America", so that part is bullshit.

Aw man, you gotta let go of all that butthurt. I'm a Trump supporter and i'm telling you i'm good with him. Like i said, i just need him to get 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices in there, and he will have done all i've asked of him.

Last edited:
Aw man, you gotta let go of all that butthurt. I'm a Trump supporter and i'm telling you i'm good with him. Like i said, i just need to him to get 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices in there, and he will have done all i've asked of him.

You are confusing personal emotions AND FACTS they cannot change.

What you feel about Trump does not change plain economic data...except maybe in your head if you are really nutty.

Aw man, you gotta let go of all that butthurt. I'm a Trump supporter and i'm telling you i'm good with him. Like i said, i just need to him to get 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices in there, and he will have done all i've asked of him.

What you feel about Trump does not change plain economic data...except maybe in your head if you are really nutty.

Well, i can only speak as one Trump supporter. If he can lock up the Supreme Court, it'll be Game Over for the Democrat Globalists. They'll be thwarted for many years to come. Hopefully, he'll get that done. That's actually the most important thing i need him to accomplish.

Well, i can only speak as one Trump supporter. If he can lock up the Supreme Court, it'll be Game Over for the Democrat Globalists. They'll be thwarted for many years to come. Hopefully, he'll get that done. That's actually the most important thing i need him to accomplish.

Interesting considering how globalist corporation friendly his last nomination was.

And be that as it may, down tell us how the sky is now down.

criminal Clinton

30 years of Clinton nothing-burgers funny?

Go ahead, laugh it up, no one gives a shit.
Have you ever met a liberal that DID give a shit?

Illegal Immigration FROM MEXICO is down, that part is true, not because Trump DID anything, but rather just due to all the hand wringing around the issue recently. Though it was down under Obama as well.

nfp-growth-3-month-ma-may-2017.png

DIf8eaeUMAA2MA8.jpg

Can you spot any of that crazy TRUMP growth in there? :rolleyes:

Oh ok, i see what your problem is. You haven't figured out that Hussein isn't the President anymore. He's a has-been. It's over. You need to accept that and move on.

Forum List

Back