President Trump: the ultimate winner

bullshit, link to any conviction or stfu.

30 years of investigations and all you got is her husband's nookie.
Money, power, influence, and threats can go a long way towards making bad stuff go away.

It can also go a long way in making bad stuff stick (see 30 years of Republicans trying to get her)

Aside from conspiracy theories righties got NOTHING criminal to point to and simply push these accusations as naked assertions.
You Hillary panty-sniffers are funny!

30 years of Clinton nothing-burgers funny?

Go ahead, laugh it up, no one gives a shit.
Have you ever met a liberal that DID give a shit?
Plastic or paper to carry your shit?

Economy blistering along at an astounding record pace

No it isn't, you fucking ignoramus.

Trump's "astounding pace" so far is about 2% GDP (annualized), which 2% short of what he promised and is right in line with "DISASTROUS" Obama growth he started out with.

Record low Illegal Immigration, Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Jobs coming back to America.

Yeah, i'm good with Trump. Now he just needs to get 1or 2 more Supreme Court Justices in there. If he can do that, he will have done all i've asked of him.

Illegal Immigration FROM MEXICO is down, that part is true, not because Trump DID anything, but rather just due to all the hand wringing around the issue recently. Though it was down under Obama as well.

However there is no economic growth that is out of line with Obama growth.

When Trump stepped into office there ALREADY was "Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Jobs coming back to America", so that part is bullshit.

nfp-growth-3-month-ma-may-2017.png

DIf8eaeUMAA2MA8.jpg

Can you spot any of that crazy TRUMP growth in there? :rolleyes:

Oh ok, i see what your problem is. You haven't figured out that Hussein isn't the President anymore. He's a has-been. It's over. You need to accept that and move on.

that makes ZERO sense as a reply to what you quoted. You want to try saying something sane?

Money, power, influence, and threats can go a long way towards making bad stuff go away.

It can also go a long way in making bad stuff stick (see 30 years of Republicans trying to get her)

Aside from conspiracy theories righties got NOTHING criminal to point to and simply push these accusations as naked assertions.
You Hillary panty-sniffers are funny!

30 years of Clinton nothing-burgers funny?

Go ahead, laugh it up, no one gives a shit.
Have you ever met a liberal that DID give a shit?
Plastic or paper to carry your shit?
Styrofoam. I'll supply you the silverware.

Economy blistering along at an astounding record pace

Trump's "astounding pace" so far is about 2% GDP (annualized), which 2% short of what he promised and is right in line with "DISASTROUS" Obama growth he started out with.

Record low Illegal Immigration, Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Jobs coming back to America.

Yeah, i'm good with Trump. Now he just needs to get 1or 2 more Supreme Court Justices in there. If he can do that, he will have done all i've asked of him.

Illegal Immigration FROM MEXICO is down, that part is true, not because Trump DID anything, but rather just due to all the hand wringing around the issue recently. Though it was down under Obama as well.

When Trump stepped into office there ALREADY was "Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Jobs coming back to America", so that part is bullshit.

DIf8eaeUMAA2MA8.jpg

Oh ok, i see what your problem is. You haven't figured out that Hussein isn't the President anymore. He's a has-been. It's over. You need to accept that and move on.

that makes ZERO sense as a reply to what you quoted. You want to try saying something sane?

You're stuck in the past kid. Your boy Hussein is done. You gotta accept that.

DIf8eaeUMAA2MA8.jpg

You're stuck in the past kid. Your boy Hussein is done. You gotta accept that.

ok retard, whatever you say.

President Trump has been absolutely brilliant during his first 7 months or so in office...
For the first several months of President Trump’s administration, the national debt saw a steady decline, dropping approximately $100 billion from the day Trump took office until last week.
All Barack Insane Obama did was add trillions upon trillions. To see someone come in and actually cut the national debt is so refreshing.

U.S. National Debt Hits $20 Trillion For First Time In History

President Trump has been absolutely brilliant during his first 7 months or so in office...
For the first several months of President Trump’s administration, the national debt saw a steady decline, dropping approximately $100 billion from the day Trump took office until last week.
All Barack Insane Obama did was add trillions upon trillions. To see someone come in and actually cut the national debt is so refreshing.

Personally, i'm good with Trump. I don't buy into Democrat Fake News hysteria. Record low Illegal Immigration, Low Unemployment, Record High Stock Market, Adding a Pro-America/Constitution Supreme Court Justice.

Yeah, i'm good with Trump's job performance so far. He's battling the Swamp Creatures from both Parties. That ain't easy. I just need him to appoint 1 or 2 more Supreme Court Justices, and he will have done all i've asked of him. Go Trump! :dance:

Your dementia is getting worse. Trump has not cut the national debt. It's up over $200b since Trump's been in office.

Your dementia is getting worse. Trump has not cut the national debt. It's up over $200b since Trump's been in office.
Just a suggestion - if you're going to deny reality - you might want to remove the link first.

It's been well documented by every credible and non-credible news outlet in the world. He had cut the national debt by almost $100 billion in his first 7 months or so. But once again we see unconstitutional government set back our progress.

I'm confident Trump will get this country headed back into the right direction. The man is a winner who is focused and determined to fulfill his promises. :)

Just a suggestion - if you're going to deny reality - you might want to remove the link first.

It's been well documented by every credible and non-credible news outlet in the world. He had cut the national debt by almost $100 billion in his first 7 months or so. But once again we see unconstitutional government set back our progress.
You know you're insane, right?

You blame Obama for every penny the debt increased while he was president but you don't blame Trump for every penny it increases under his watch. :cuckoo:

Meanwhile...

1.20.2017: 19,947,304,555,212.49
9.12.2017: 20,173,505,864,062.25
Increase ....... 226,201,308,849.76

Debt to the Penny

You blame Obama for every penny the debt increased while he was president but you don't blame Trump for every penny it increases under his watch. :cuckoo:

Meanwhile...

1.20.2017: 19,947,304,555,212.49
9.12.2017: 20,173,505,864,062.25
Increase ....... 226,201,308,849.76

Debt to the Penny
AND the orange anus is a long way from getting to 30 trillion but give him 8 years and the moron will get there

You blame Obama for every penny the debt increased while he was president but you don't blame Trump for every penny it increases under his watch.
You know you're truly illiterate, right?

I literally did exactly what you just claimed I didn't do. :eusa_doh:

It's so nice to see the courts being stacked with true justices who will uphold the rule of law and protect the American people from the left-wing oppressors.
The White House announced that Trump has named Gregory Katsas to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, the nation’s second most powerful judicial panel, and Ryan Bounds to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, the West Coast appeals court and primary antagonist of the early days of the Trump presidency.

Trump Continues to Remake the Federal Judiciary

Trump's doin ok. He's battling the Swamp Creatures in both Parties. I'm with him 100%. :thup:

You blame Obama for every penny the debt increased while he was president but you don't blame Trump for every penny it increases under his watch.

Spits the idiot who credited Trump with lowering the debt for "7 months or so" but then blames "unconstitutional government" for when it goes up.

And what did Trump do to lower the debt...?

Spits the idiot who credited Trump with lowering the debt for "7 months or so" but then blames "unconstitutional government" for when it goes up.

And what did Trump do to lower the debt...?

Easy, Snowflake beotch. Head to a doctor for that extreme butthurt. :rofl:

Forum List

Back