President Trump tweeted that “trannys" will not be allowed to serve in the military.

[Q

2. Trump does not have impeccable morals seeing he has been married three times and sired one child out of wedlock!

It wasn't about Trump's morals. It was about the military not wanting to put up with transgenders. I suspect Mattis is the one that made the decision to do it.

It is the OP'er that brought in Trump morals, so take it up with the OP'er trying to sell Trump as someone with high morals and great Christian values. Again I agree with Trump on this issue!
I have never claimed Trump to possess morals

:confused-84:

Hilarious.

It wasn't that long ago Republicans on the USMB said "Oh, we don't hate people anymore".

Now watch them say we don't hate them. They just aren't real Americans the way we are.

Protecting the country is not hate, it is beneficial for the military.

Transgender people have a lot of physical, emotional and spiritual issues to work through and putting them in areas where they have no or limited access to such care is not in there best interests nor is it in the military's best interest to have them there. It is kind of the military to not enlist them.

Drudge Report linked to the New York Times. The people in the comment section are having a full on melt down. Kind of funny
Interesting. Isn't this the same online News Source - New York Times - that said they had closed their comment section to find better ways to communicate? Now the comment section is back open?

President Trump tweeted on Wednesday that “transgender individuals” should not be allowed to serve in “any capacity” in the US military.

“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow …,” he wrote on Twitter.

https://nypost.com/2017/07/26/trump...ebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND FROM TRUE NEWS who doesn't put any BS LIES TO IT

PRESIDENT TRUMP ANNOUNCES BAN ON TRANSGENDERS IN MILITARY
Generals advise President to ban transgenders due to disruptions, medical costs
President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday that transgenders will no longer be allowed to serve in the U.S. military.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......

5:55 AM - 26 Jul 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....

6:04 AM - 26 Jul 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

6:08 AM - 26 Jul 2017

President Trump Announces Ban On Transgenders In Military
-----------------------------------------------------------

“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military,” the President tweeted. “Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you.”

and OF course the MSM will put their own BS spin on it as long as it makes Trump look oh so racist.

Wonderful news because there is more that is behind the scenes than most will realize , or want to face.

When you become over whelmingly selfish as many have become and obviously won't ever see it because of their own selfish greed for their own desires and no thoughts of the rest of the world sometimes someone with a little common sense comes along and just has to give a bitch slap back to reality. Like it or not.

Besides, would you want to pay for lets say someone's IVF, or maybe they want a new set of boobs, why let's just make everyone pay for it.

What are they going to do with the 7000 that are serving???
Discharge them.

This tweet has just effectively removed any audience Mueller and his Clinton Lawyers had left. President Trump's use of Twitter is brilliant. The Democrats and fake Republicans must be having a meltdown right now.

President Trump tweeted on Wednesday that “transgender individuals” should not be allowed to serve in “any capacity” in the US military.

“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow …,” he wrote on Twitter.

https://nypost.com/2017/07/26/trump...ebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND FROM TRUE NEWS who doesn't put any BS LIES TO IT

PRESIDENT TRUMP ANNOUNCES BAN ON TRANSGENDERS IN MILITARY
Generals advise President to ban transgenders due to disruptions, medical costs
President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday that transgenders will no longer be allowed to serve in the U.S. military.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......

5:55 AM - 26 Jul 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....

6:04 AM - 26 Jul 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

6:08 AM - 26 Jul 2017

President Trump Announces Ban On Transgenders In Military
-----------------------------------------------------------

“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military,” the President tweeted. “Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you.”

and OF course the MSM will put their own BS spin on it as long as it makes Trump look oh so racist.

Wonderful news because there is more that is behind the scenes than most will realize , or want to face.

When you become over whelmingly selfish as many have become and obviously won't ever see it because of their own selfish greed for their own desires and no thoughts of the rest of the world sometimes someone with a little common sense comes along and just has to give a bitch slap back to reality. Like it or not.

Besides, would you want to pay for lets say someone's IVF, or maybe they want a new set of boobs, why let's just make everyone pay for it.

What are they going to do with the 7000 that are serving???
Why , kick them out of the service, that is what they will do. Insanity is not a means to get your country to make changes to your body, but a section 8 that gets you kicked out of the military.

klinger7.jpg

I agree whole heartedly but am anticipating the incoming shitstorm.

Trump: Transgender people won't be allowed to serve in the military
At least CNN and MSNBC will now have something to talk about other than Russia.
THAT was Trump's plan, thus the tweet!

:lol: you guys should know this is the president's M/O by NOW!

What's the president going to do with the 250 or so transgenders that serve their country now?
Probably true yet the media keeps falling for it say what you will about Trump he can play the media like a violin.
I agree! He can play the media well, AND us!!! ;)
I don't feel played with this decision. I feel vindicated.

Instead of coddling & encouraging this debilitating mental illness we should be seeking to treat it for what it is until a cure can be found.
I'm not talking about his decision on this, one way or the other, gramps.

What I am talking about is President Trump's ability to tweet the media and us, in to another frenzy, in order to change the subject off of the Russian government interference and possible Trump campaign coordination news...Jared's on the Hill under oath and who knows who else from his prior campaign...

This action today, a controversial one, is exactly what he needed to change the topic and divide us, even more than he already has....it's his way of keeping his support, when he is in real and mental need for it imo...

He has very good street smarts and instincts regarding the issues that divide the right and the left.

Trump didn't even speak with the Pentagon or Dept of Defense about this move...it was off the cuff, but at the same time, with purpose....he knows what he is doing, he's not stupid at all...as many seem to think, especially in street fights.

The news reported the Pentagon lines were ringing off the hook after his shocking tweet, trying to get this new policy confirmed or detailed and they knew nothing about it and kept referring all calls to the Whitehouse....

What's the president going to do with the 250 or so transgenders that serve their country now?
Probably true yet the media keeps falling for it say what you will about Trump he can play the media like a violin.

Instead of coddling & encouraging this debilitating mental illness we should be seeking to treat it for what it is until a cure can be found.

What I am talking about is President Trump's ability to tweet the media and us, in to another frenzy, in order to change the subject off of the Russian government interference and possible Trump campaign coordination news...Jared's on the Hill under oath and who knows who else from his prior campaign...

This action today, a controversial one, is exactly what he needed to change the topic and divide us, even more than he already has....it's his way of keeping his support, when he is in real and mental need for it imo...

He has very good street smarts and instincts regarding the issues that divide the right and the left.

Trump didn't even speak with the Pentagon or Dept of Defense about this move...it was off the cuff, but at the same time, with purpose....he knows what he is doing, he's not stupid at all...as many seem to think, especially in street fights.

The news reported the Pentagon lines were ringing off the hook after his shocking tweet, trying to get this new policy confirmed or detailed and they knew nothing about it and kept referring all calls to the Whitehouse....
Trump has ALWAYS been a Twitter & Facebook fanatic. It's hilarious that you try to pin his motives to your tinfoil hat conspiracies. Even funnier that you actually believe it.

Next the traditional, hisorical, American -as-Apple pie ban on gays in the military and women in combat should be reinstated.
The military fought lifting both those bans but were facing Presidebts intent on destruction.

Trump is doing the will of the people. You liberal loons are distracting with the fake news Russia billshit.

Tweeting the liberals into a frenzy? The media into a frenzy? Make sure you pick the people who are actually going around burning and assaulting the rest of US.

Trump has ALWAYS been a Twitter & Facebook fanatic. It's hilarious that you try to pin his motives to your tinfoil hat conspiracies. Even funnier that you actually believe it.
well let's see...

I do believe it!

Because it is true! :D

It's what he does best!

Forum List

Back