President Trump tweeted that “trannys" will not be allowed to serve in the military.

The job of the military is to have stable and mentally capable thinkers. If they don't even know wtf sex they are and get bent out of shape over everything just like a typical leftist liberals does how in the hell can we expect them to handle a crisis situation without folding.

Not only that the American tax payer shouldn't have to pay for their ELECTIVE BS wanna be sex change.

If your daughter wanted a new set of boobs you think that gawd dam health care will pay for it.

How about people who really need a mouth full of teeth does that get fully covered hell no!!
to be fair, there are plenty of jobs in the Military that don't require some kind of 'military hero genes' ...

The job of the military is to have stable and mentally capable thinkers. If they don't even know wtf sex they are and get bent out of shape over everything just like a typical leftist liberals does how in the hell can we expect them to handle a crisis situation without folding.

Not only that the American tax payer shouldn't have to pay for their ELECTIVE BS wanna be sex change.

If your daughter wanted a new set of boobs you think that gawd dam health care will pay for it.

How about people who really need a mouth full of teeth does that get fully covered hell no!!
to be fair, there are plenty of jobs in the Military that don't require some kind of 'military hero genes' ...
"in any capacity" ;)

True. But there is still a reason they all go through basic training. That is because they may have to be called into combat.

I agree whole heartedly but am anticipating the incoming shitstorm.

Trump: Transgender people won't be allowed to serve in the military
At least CNN and MSNBC will now have something to talk about other than Russia.
THAT was Trump's plan, thus the tweet!

:lol: you guys should know this is the president's M/O by NOW!

What's the president going to do with the 250 or so transgenders that serve their country now?
Probably true yet the media keeps falling for it say what you will about Trump he can play the media like a violin.

Hilarious.

It wasn't that long ago Republicans on the USMB said "Oh, we don't hate people anymore".

Now watch them say we don't hate them. They just aren't real Americans the way we are.
Got nothing to do with hate, or discrimination, or blah, blah, blah, you bubble head.

And even if it was all explained to you in the simplest terms why it's not a good idea for little pervert girlie dress up boys to be in the military, you wouldn't get it. Your indoctrination runs too deep. You're a freakin' progtard nut case.

The Scottish Highlanders fight bravely in skirts, or at least they used to.

Call a Scottish guy's Kilt a Skirt and see how long your teeth stay in your mouth.

The job of the military isn't social experimentation.

The job of the military is to kill people and break things. Taking away from the cohesive unit hurts that mission.

Excellent point . I was going to make the same point but you beat me to it.

Obama thought the military should be an instrument of social justice or something. Trump understand the job of the military is to kill the enemies of the US. Big difference.

Thank god Trump was elected instead of that Crooked Hillary bitch. She would have continued with Obama's damage.

Hilarious.

It wasn't that long ago Republicans on the USMB said "Oh, we don't hate people anymore".

Now watch them say we don't hate them. They just aren't real Americans the way we are.
Got nothing to do with hate, or discrimination, or blah, blah, blah, you bubble head.

And even if it was all explained to you in the simplest terms why it's not a good idea for little pervert girlie dress up boys to be in the military, you wouldn't get it. Your indoctrination runs too deep. You're a freakin' progtard nut case.

The Scottish Highlanders fight bravely in skirts, or at least they used to.
What a stupid comment.

Why do you hate those people?
They're mentally ill. You'
1. I am alright with the idea of Transgenders not serving in the Military.

2. Trump does not have impeccable morals seeing he has been married three times and sired one child out of wedlock!
Yes, the Trumpenfuhrer has moral values. He has common sense to know these Trangender freaks would be a major distraction in the military.

Also enough with the Nazi bullshit!
The American Patriot Steve McGarrett will not concur with your plea.

Alrighty then!

A true American Patriot would not call Trump some Nazi shit!

Führer (German pronunciation: [ˈfyːʁɐ], spelled Fuehrer when the umlaut is not available) is a German word meaning "leader" or "guide".

Calling him der Trumpenfuhrer is perfectly acceptable. My American patriotism for our Fatherland is not deterred. It remains strong.

Nope!

A True American would call him Mr. President and not some Nazi nonsense!

It's one more broken promise by Trump.

Huh?
He promised to govern on behalf of the nations best.
Done and done....NEXT!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 14 Jun 2016

Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs.

10:31 AM - 14 Jun 2016
That's before Trump was briefed by the Pentagon top brass explaining to him how dangerous Transgenders would be if they were allowed to serve. Trump has made the right decision in banning these degenerate immoral freaks from serving and causing major distractions.

Hilarious.

No, I am saying that transgenered people shouldn't be serving in the military and women shouldn't be combat troops or Navy Seals.

What's the president going to do with the 250 or so transgenders that serve their country now?
Probably true yet the media keeps falling for it say what you will about Trump he can play the media like a violin.
I agree! He can play the media well, AND us!!! ;)

Hilarious.

Why is it hate to keep mentally Ill out of the military?

Aren't you always yelling about how you don't want them to have guns anyway?
You of all people judging who is mentally ill?

You????

Rich!

[Q

2. Trump does not have impeccable morals seeing he has been married three times and sired one child out of wedlock!

It wasn't about Trump's morals. It was about the military not wanting to put up with transgenders. I suspect Mattis is the one that made the decision to do it.

It is the OP'er that brought in Trump morals, so take it up with the OP'er trying to sell Trump as someone with high morals and great Christian values. Again I agree with Trump on this issue!

They're mentally ill. You'
Yes, the Trumpenfuhrer has moral values. He has common sense to know these Trangender freaks would be a major distraction in the military.

Also enough with the Nazi bullshit!
The American Patriot Steve McGarrett will not concur with your plea.

Alrighty then!

A true American Patriot would not call Trump some Nazi shit!

Führer (German pronunciation: [ˈfyːʁɐ], spelled Fuehrer when the umlaut is not available) is a German word meaning "leader" or "guide".

Calling him der Trumpenfuhrer is perfectly acceptable. My American patriotism for our Fatherland is not deterred. It remains strong.

Nope!

A True American would call him Mr. President and not some Nazi nonsense!
Dummy! Fuhrer is still used today in common language in several European countries. You're just focusing on the time when Hitler was called it. Trumps lineage is German on his fathers side. I'm sure he wouldn't mind being called der Trumpenfuhrer. Now get back focusing on the OP subject. Do as Steve McGarrett says. That's an order!

I agree! He can play the media well, AND us!!! ;)
I don't feel played with this decision. I feel vindicated.

Instead of coddling & encouraging this debilitating mental illness we should be seeking to treat it for what it is until a cure can be found.

Forum List

Back