President Trump tweeted that “trannys" will not be allowed to serve in the military.

Thank you Pres. Trump ........ :salute:
DFowOLQWsAEZEZv.jpg

Hilarious.

It wasn't that long ago Republicans on the USMB said "Oh, we don't hate people anymore".

Now watch them say we don't hate them. They just aren't real Americans the way we are.

Why is it hate to keep mentally Ill out of the military?

Aren't you always yelling about how you don't want them to have guns anyway?
You of all people judging who is mentally ill?

You????

Rich!

A desire to mutilate ones body isn't healthy. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

But again you don't want them to have guns so how do you expect them to serve in the military
Women do it daily by the thousands if not tens of thousands, with boob jobs and men and women do it daily to remove love handles or face lifts or eye lifts or tummy tucks....those are all accepted as "normal"??

Trump has gone under the knife a few times....

So you are equating boob jobs and tummy tucks to a sex change operation, I am grateful the medical profession isn't as cavalier as you are about it.

You really think having soldiers that are going through mental, spiritual and physical health issues on the front lines with no medical resources is a good thing? Aren't suicides for the military already high enough? Is the military the proper format for this type of mental health issue?

Me too. If other mental illnesses will get you rejected, why not that one?

Should’ be an issue. Even gay people make fun of trans weirdos. As long as their fantasy lives don’t interfere with their military job who cares?

Should’ be an issue. Even gay people make fun of trans weirdos. As long as their fantasy lives don’t interfere with their military job who cares?
I don't want crazy people in the military. Trannies deny reality. Would you want one of them next to you in a battle?

Considering the shit one has to put up with in the military, they should be thankful they can get anyone to join at all.
The shit they have to put up with is to see if they are fit to be serving their country under extreme duress. But you libtardos, want the pansy ass fagot out there all dressed up playing girly and stealing documents from the military so they can be used against our soldiers. If I ever get my hands on that prick Bradly Manning , I will break his fucking neck..

MAD-Magazine-Bradley-Manning-G-I-Jerk.jpg

Why do you hate those people?

The question is why do YOU love them?
Do you frequent their services at rub and tugs, in the red light districts. Yes. That’s got to be it. Or maybe you are a tranny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want crazy people in the military. Trannies deny reality. Would you want one of them next to you in a battle?

Don’t give a shit as long as they do their job and their bull shit isn’t the issue. If hey insist on being the issue as they do now they need to stay out. Even in peace time the US military is a dangerous job. Ask a dude who works on a flight deck of an aircraft carrier. Or those crazy spec. Ops types.

Forum List

Back