President Trump Warns Biden and the Deep State

Holding people accountable for their crimes is how the republic, dies?

Sure, sweetheart. Thanks for that piece of insight. Now, go take a nap. You deserve it.

I think you misunderstand me.

He should be held accountable - no argument. He broke laws and there should be consequences for it. But the celebratory mood among those who are salivating for his conviction is going to be short-lived. As I said, that we're here is a sad moment, a sign that this republican is seriously ailing, perhaps on its death bed.

His aide that's helping him try to sort through things in his home that has 24/7 SS and private protection? :cuckoo:

Even if you believe that it's just his aide and no one else (and I don't), his aide isn't allowed to view them without a clearance and a need to know, which I don't believe he has.

He should be held accountable - no argument. He broke laws and there should be consequences for it. But the celebratory mood among those who are salivating for his conviction is going to be short-lived. As I said, that we're here is a sad moment, a sign that this republican is seriously ailing, perhaps on its death bed.
Or about to lose his mind entirely. He's very close as it is.

I do think its bizarre how the blob still gets people to do his bidding for him.

Let me see if I got this right.

According to The Donald....

The 2016 Iowas Caucus was stolen from him.

1686864958457.png

Then said that the 2016 election that he won was rife with voter fraud too.

1686865194744.png

And his continued bloviation about 2020 are well known.

So this dude who supposedly has been cheated out of victory (or a victorious margin) 3 times...is now issuing a warning that he'll respond with some sort of dire consequence? LOL...yeah sure.

This Republican or this republic? You said the Republic was dying based on bringing Trump to justice. Your exact response was: "dying democratic republics"

Care to explain?

This Republican or this republic? You said the Republic was dying based on bringing Trump to justice.

Wrong, I said no such thing; that's how you interpreted/perceived it. What I'm saying is that while I agree that he leaves the justice system with no choice but to prosecute this as a criminal matter, it's awful that it's gotten to this point. I fully support his prosecution (and imprisonment), but he remains a viable political force and that's the sad part. American democracy is looking more and more like a fragile democracy in South America. Voters seem angry, confused, apathetic all at once. This is not what a healthy republic looks like.

Forum List

Back