President Trump Warns Biden and the Deep State

LOL Nuance? Now, who's using big words?

Listen up, you fucking idiot. What does it matter that you think Trump is guilty? What does it matter that you agree with me when in the same sentence you say something idiotic like - the republic will fall tumbling down because we charged someone politically important...

Don't you see that this is basically what the other side is saying? That somehow our democracy is so fragile that we shouldn't hold someone important to the same standards we hold everyone else?

Are you really that fucking stupid? I even gently brought it up a few times and yet, you dug in your heels and now you are all whiny like the other right-wing retards because I hurt your liddle feelings?

Man up. Learn to think. You are allowed to make mistakes but when someone points it out don't accuse back that you didn't post those words. Because I will fucking hold you accountable.

Fake tough guy is fake.

There will be no retribution. There will be no revenge on the 'libz'.
The retribution will be on Trump. He will finally get the punishment he deserves.

TrumpDocuments.jpg

Trump is an evil man and a dangerous man. The Democrats have one year to put him in a maximum security prison. If they let him get off this time, we will not have a democracy any more. We will have a fascist dictatorship.
If anything would happen, it would be at Club Fed.

Oval office moves to Club Fed?

Forum List

Back