President Trump: “We are at the brink of World War 3 in Ukraine. And we need a peace deal right now. I would have a peace deal within 24hrs"

You attack voting rights to establish a dictatorship.
You attack free speech rights.
You take away the rights of people you don't agree with.
You want to establish your own version of Putin's Russia.
LIES
The "Jim Crow" GA laws the dems whined about had bigger turnout, duh. LIE #1

The FBI colluded with Twitter to censor us LIE #2

You must be on drugs. I have no clue WTF
You take away the rights of people you don't agree with.
is even about. Stop making shit up. LIE #3

4. Another low-IQ Lie, LIE #4
You want to establish your own version of Putin's Russia.

LIAR.

Pompeo was 1st in his class at West Point, Directed the CIA, was Sec of State. He is the real deal.
Nikki scares the crap out of the dems, she would win the women's vote. She was a great governor
Pence is no RINO, duh.

Pompeo is MIC
Niki has no chance -Even with women.
Pence is definitely establishment RINO.

The Obama Administration reached a agreement with NATO members to devote a certain amount to defense. Numerous members have been helping Ukraine.
And these psuedo "allies" were NOT paying their fair share into NATO, until Trump came along and got them to do it. In 2017, Germany had 83 million inhabitants, while US had 327 million. US had 4 times as many inhabitants as Germany.

In 2017, Germany paid $45,472,000 while US paid $685,957,000.

US paid 15 times as much as Germany.

Right wing fascists will support a fellow fascist.
The Biden administration, together with it's DOJ and FBI brown shirts are the most fascist executive branch administration in US history. And generally, it is left wingers who are correlated with fascism, not the right.

1. favor BIG government
2. Support regulation of businesses and people
3. Support high degree of gun control
4. engage in suppression of free speech
5. violate Constitution - illegally lock up hundreds of protesters without trial (deny due process of law

Last edited:
Because Trump was doing Putin's dirty work. Biden refuses to do Putin's dirty work.
THIS does not describe "
Trump was doing Putin's dirty work >>>>

1. the Trump administration imposed sanctions on Russia — including on 7 of Russia’s richest individuals, and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.
2. The sanctions directly penalized Putin’s inner circle, by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.
3. During his first month in office ,Trump upheld strict sanctions to punish Russia. These punished more than three dozen individuals and organizations that were behind the invasion of Ukraine.
4. Mnuchin stated that there would be no easing of the sanctions until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.
5. Trump closed off Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City, that appeared to be a threat to American security
6. Trump led the world in expelling Russian diplomats after the nerve agent attack in the UK. Expelled 60 Russian diplomats from U.S. soil.
7. Trump lambasted Russia for using oil to hold NATO’s Eastern European countries hostage. Trump underscored the dangers of those countries’ dependence on Russian oil, leading to their inability to criticize Russia the rest of the year
8. By ramping up US oil production, Trump made America #1 in the world in energy production, and our exports to Europe relieved them of being dependent on Russian oil.
9. Trump sold Patriot missle defense system to Poland. Obama capitulated to Russia in 2010 by removing missile launchers in Poland
10. No Red line in Syria..........they were actually hit by Trump
11. Trump pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016
12. Trump sanctioned Nord Stream 2
13. Trump sold anti-tank weapons to Ukraine (Obama gave them blankets)
14. Trump withdrew from INF treaty

You attack voting rights to establish a dictatorship.
You attack free speech rights.
You support voting rights for illegal aliens
You support Microsoft, google, Twitter, & Facebook attack on free speech rights. Also attacking free speech of Jan 6 protesteres who never even went inside the capitol building.

He is finding out that Biden is not a weakling.
No he's not. In fact, this past week, he has ramped up his attacks in Ukraine and Biden has done NOTHING.

AA16NhFt.img

Men clean the area from debris next to damaged residential houses following Russian missile attacks on January 26, 2023 in an urban-type settlement Hlevakha, outside Kyiv, Ukraine. . (Photo by Roman Pilipey/Getty Images)© Provided by City AM

Ukraine would not have any issues if the globalists did not get involved. They love pain and suffering.

The citizen of the world who am I - (try to find some information about what this means starting from the Greek philosopher who lived in a barrel up to Albert Einstein and many others) - or "the globalist" how you call people like me in your stupid view to see the world - is just simple one "US-state" far from "the Russians" (Putin and his criminal gang) who attack Europe and provoke a third world war, full-time-idiot.

Tell me what you would do if a war would be an US-state far from you and you would like to kill no one except Putin and his criminal gang if they refuse to become arrested. Any good idea? Then I will pay you a beer in Immanuel Kants pub "Zum ewigen Frieden". See you in Kaliningrad.

Last edited:
Pompeo is MIC
Niki has no chance -Even with women.
Pence is definitely establishment RINO.
WTF is a MIC?
Mike is the most qualified candidate for president in history.
You keep thinking Nikki has no chance with women.
Stupid Kamala actually has no chance with women.
Pence did a good job as governor & VP, he's no RINO.

The citizen of the world who am I - (try to find some information about what this means starting from the Greek philosopher who lived in a barrel up to Albert Einstein and many others) - or "the globalist" how you call people like me in your stupid view to see the world - is just simple one "US-state" far from "the Russians" (Putin and his criminal gang) who attack Europe and provoke a third world war, full-time-idiot.

Tell me what you would do if a war would be an US-state far from you and you would like to kill no one except Putin and his criminal gang if they refuse to become arrested. Any good idea? Then I will pay you a beer in Immanuel Kants pub "Zum ewigen Frieden". See you in Kaliningrad.
Hey Zang, "wie hängt es?"
Someone said that Putin is terminally sick, so its a matter of time.
I'm not sure who the "heir apparent" is in Russia?
I hope someone responsible and not reckless.
So until Putin passes away, we might as well enjoy life...

You can trust that he would not invade Ukraine if Trump were president. How do we know ? Trump WAS president (for 4 years). Putin didn't invade.

When did he invade ? Right after meeting in person with Joe Biden, and seeing what a dum dum pushover he is.
He didn't invade..... because Trump was decapitating NATOs strength.....

for Putin.

Hey Zang, "wie hängt es?"
Someone said that Putin is terminally sick, so its a matter of time.
I'm not sure who the "heir apparent" is in Russia?
I hope someone responsible and not reckless.
So until Putin passes away, we might as well enjoy life...

Putin is perhaps only a so called "Symptomträger" - a symptom carrier. If he dies or not dies changes perhaps nothing at all. For sure the problem still exists how to be able to arrest a criminal like Putin and his criminal gang while they are on the other side able to use the ressources of a very big country with nuclear forces.

Sure I try to be happy and to enjoy my life - ¿whatelse to do do? - but this not means to avoid to try to find solutions for problems even in case no solution seems to exist. Perhaps is a solution for all this problemes directly in front of our eyes but we just simple do not see it. Or to find the solution needs more time than only a life time and others will have to find it. "Never give up" is a good way. The first steps to try to solve such problems are made thousands of years ago. The question now is how to make ploughshares to swords and shields so we are able to protect everyone who needs to be protected - the question for the future is how to make forever swords to ploughshares (and to space ships?).

Last edited:
He didn't invade..... because Trump was decapitating NATOs strength.....
for Putin.
You and pedo Joe are ALWAYS WRONG.

Trump STRENGTHENED NATO, democrats lie, its what they do. Trump got $100b from the deadbeats, so says Stoltenberg, just in time for the Ukraine war:
"We agreed to do more to step up – and now we see the results. By the end of next year, NATO allies will add $100 billion extra toward defense," he said. "So we see some real money and some real results. And we see that the clear message from President Donald Trump is having an impact."

It was Biden who weakened NATO, by abandoning AFG. They hold Biden IN CONTEMPT

Putin is perhaps only a so called "Symptomträger" - a symptom carrier. If he dies or not dies changes perhaps nothing at all. For sure the problem still exists how to be able to arrest a criminal like Putin and his criminal gang while they are on the other side able to use the resources of a very big country with nuclear forces.

Sure I try to be happy and to enjoy my life - ¿what else to do do? - but this not means to avoid to try to find solutions for problems even in case no solution seems to exist. Perhaps is a solution for all this problems directly in front of our eyes but we just simple do not see it. Or to find the solution needs more time than only a life time and others will have to find it. "Never give up" is a good way. The first steps to try to solve such problems are made thousands of years ago. The question now is how to make plowshares to swords and shields so we are able to protect everyone who needs to be protected - the question for the future is how to make forever swords to plowshares (and to space ships?).
1. Putin is much more than a symptom carrier. He is "patient zero". In the US he would be considered the head of a "crime family". His lieutenants are all the wealthy Russian oligarchs who control the political process. If or when Putin dies who takes over? Putin killed-off the political opposition. No one can arrest Putin, but one bullet might solve the problem sooner.

2. Here in the US we will never make "swords into plowshares". Not as long as there are Putins and Xi's in the world. We found out during and after WW2, that "peace thru strength" is the safer policy. NATO is a very good thing.

Forum List

Back