President Trump: “We are at the brink of World War 3 in Ukraine. And we need a peace deal right now. I would have a peace deal within 24hrs"

And yet was the only president in the last 30 years to not start a war.

Sounds to me like he was a military and diplomatic leader.
Where do you get this bullshit?
4i6Ckte.gif

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) never started any wars. President Clinton never started a war.

Trump surrendered to no bad guys.
Trump could have stopped Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Trump was indeed very tough on Russia when he was President.
He sent massive shiploads of HighTech weaponry to Ukraine to help it defend itself against Russia. Obama had refused to do that!

Also, Trump ordered a massacre of hundreds of Russian Wagner troops in Syria. Only a couple of Russians survived.

So yes, Trump would scare the Russians enough to at least make them show up at the negotiation table.
This is all deluded cult bullshit. Next you'll be telling us that Trump is in great shape, with 220 lbs of solid muscle.
4i6Ckte.gif

Then why did he punish Russia?
4i6Ckte.gif

You're not smart.
HA HA. Smarter AND more knowledgable than you apparently. The Donbas war fought between armed Russian separatist groups and Armed Forces of Ukraine, with Russian regular forces playing a central part. never heard of the Minsk Agreement either , huh ?

February 2014: Parliament votes to remove Yanukovich after bloodshed in the protests. Within days, armed men seize parliament in the Ukrainian region of Crimea and raise the Russian flag. Moscow later annexes the territory.

Better brush up before coming in here.

Because Putin knows that Biden is such a weakling putz, that he can invade Ukraine without any repercussions from the US.
He seems to be having a pretty hard time. This whole thing is a tactical blunder for the ages. If he was counting on Biden to be weak he fucked up bad.

When you roll over and show your belly to Putin, Kim, Erdogan, Modi, Xi, and Duterte, it's pretty easy to avoid a conflict. Who was he going to fight with, our allies? Turns out, yes.
Who do you call "our allies" ? China, and the Europeans who weren't paying their fair shares into NATO ?

I doubt if anybody here has any idea what you're talking about. Nobody was tougher on Putin and Russia than Trump, and when he was president, there was no war. It only came aout when the weakling Biden took over.

I suspect you've been drinking some Trump-Russia fake news Kool Aid.

You must have a copy of the Trump joke book. There is a reason that Putin was helping Trump. Trump was doing Putin's dirty work.

He seems to be having a pretty hard time. This whole thing is a tactical blunder for the ages. If he was counting on Biden to be weak he fucked up bad.
Yeah ? How ? What has Biden done to be strong against Putin ?
That's a rhetorical question. I'll answer it ?>> NOTHING.

You must have a copy of the Trump joke book. There is a reason that Putin was helping Trump. Trump was doing Putin's dirty work.
Putin didn't help Trump. And Trump didn't do any Putin dirty work. What Trump did is listed in Post # 87, which your empty mind still is apparently oblivious to.

1675034132378.jpeg
th

Yeah ? How ? What has Biden done to be strong against Putin ?
That's a rhetorical question. I'll answer it ?>> NOTHING.
Biden and our NATO partners are decimating the Russian military without risking a single American soldier.

Forum List

Back