President Trump: “We are at the brink of World War 3 in Ukraine. And we need a peace deal right now. I would have a peace deal within 24hrs"

that’s not true…the military leaders were saying just leave the 2500. he ignored them

The military was consistent between administrations

"We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war. That was a year ago. My assessment remained consistent throughout. Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021."
Gen. Milley: (32:48)

Also the Truce set in the Doha Accord was going to expire May 1 and the Generals knew that meant going back to war.

our allies weren’t withdraw…france and the uk were caught by total surprised hence why they held xiden in contempt
During Trumps' troop reductions in 2020 the number of our allied was reduced proportionally as stipulated in the agreement.

Last edited:
LOL.... And amazingly Zelinsky didn't ascend to power until 2019. I guess Putin invaded Crimea because of polling data indicating Zelinsky was going to win some years later?

A swing and a miss there slugger.
LOL! Ever hear of "setting the stage"???
Do you know how long they spent setting the stage for Obama to be elected??? It was in the works for years before that, with many operatives working together.

Youre a simpleton.

The military was consistent between administrations

"We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war. That was a year ago. My assessment remained consistent throughout. Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021."
Gen. Milley: (32:48)

Also the Truce set in the Doha Accord was going to expire May 1 and the Generals knew that meant going back to war.
yes, and unlike trump, xiden didn't listen.....and withdraw without them meeting specific and necesssary conditions.

What part of that don't you grasp?

They never intended to leave 2500 troops there indefinitely. Only until the final withdrawal.

Generals contradict Biden, say they advised leaving troops in Afghanistan​

Top military officials told lawmakers on Tuesday that they had recommended 2,500 U.S. troops remain in Afghanistan, contradicting comments made by President Biden earlier this year.a

Xiden lied, people died

During Trumps' troop reductions in 2020 the number of our allied was reduced proportionally as stipulated in the agreement.
Cool., but they were still there when Xiden withdrew in the middle of the night, not telling them...and betraying them

Trump's idea of a "peace deal" is to give Putin everything he wants. Trump has mad gay love for Putin.

Fuck Trump.

yes, and unlike trump, xiden didn't listen.....and withdraw without them meeting specific and necesssary conditions.

What part of that don't you grasp?

So how many US lives were you willing to let Joe sacrifice to fix Trump's fuck ups? Because Trump didn't listen to the Generals and reduced our troop strength from nearly 13,000 to 2,500 regardless of the Taliban lack of compliance.

Joe certainly heard the Generals advice and decided going back to war and killing more American soldiers was not the path forward.

So how many US lives were you willing to let Joe sacrifice to fix Trump's fuck ups? Because Trump didn't listen to the Generals and reduced our troop strength from nearly 13,000 to 2,500 regardless of the Taliban lack of compliance.

Joe certainly heard the Generals advice and decided going back to war and killing more American soldiers was not the path forward.
what are you talking about? there weren't lives being lost.....trump had the trooper levels at 2500 like the generals wanted. All Xiden had to do was listen to them.

Cool., but they were still there when Xiden withdrew in the middle of the night, not telling them...and betraying them
The announcement that we were leaving Afghanistan came in April. The military planned every aspect of the final withdrawal. I believe they answered every one of the Faux allegations denigrating their efforts in the public hearings.

Generals contradict Biden, say they advised leaving troops in Afghanistan​

Top military officials told lawmakers on Tuesday that they had recommended 2,500 U.S. troops remain in Afghanistan, contradicting comments made by President Biden earlier this year.a

Xiden lied, people died

That would have been further violation of Trump's peace agreement.

But again, why did Trump withdraw ANY troops if the Taliban was not in compliance with the agreement?

what are you talking about? there weren't lives being lost.....trump had the trooper levels at 2500 like the generals wanted. All Xiden had to do was listen to them.
No way 2,500 troops could force the Taliban go back to the Agreement. You think the Taliban was going to allow 2,500 US troops stay deployed? The Truce was going to end and those residual troops would be targets. The Generals knew this and agreed it was time to get out.

The announcement that we were leaving Afghanistan came in April. The military planned every aspect of the final withdrawal. I believe they answered every one of the Faux allegations denigrating their efforts in the public hearings.
yes, and they totally contridicted Xiden's lies. https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/28/poli...testimony-contradiction-fact-check/index.html

Fact Check: Military testimony on Afghanistan appears to contradict Biden’s previous statements on troop levels​

To clarify, Stephanopoulous asked, “So no one told – your military advisers did not tell you, ‘No, we should just keep 2,500 troops. It’s been a stable situation for the last several years. We can do that. We can continue to do that’?” To which Biden said, “No one said that to me that I can recall.”

Milley told lawmakers that his assessment in fall 2020, which “remained consistent,” was that the US should “keep a steady state” of 2,500 troops.

You think the Taliban was going to allow 2,500 US troops stay deployed? The Truce was going to end and those residual troops would be targets. The Generals knew this and agreed it was time to get out.
I don't think they had a choice. They had broke the agreement by then, and we were well within our rights, but Xiden ignored the agreement...and as the UK highlighted, Xiden played politics, instead of doing what was right

That would have been further violation of Trump's peace agreement.

But again, why did Trump withdraw ANY troops if the Taliban was not in compliance with the agreement?
the Taliban already violated it, we were well within our rights to keep the troops. Because they were in fact in compliance, for some time, and Trump keep the levels that the military recommend. Why did Xiden ignore the military and the agreement? Trump didn't

Forum List

Back