President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

Trump has not started a war. Check

Trump has improved the economy. Check

Trump is the best President in the last 100 years.

Check.

The bar has really been set that low that such a flawed individual stands head and shoulders above the rest.

I suggest that the UN be more cognizant of mass genocides, like the one in the Sudan and Syria in which they did nothing, while focusing all their time and energy on Israel and Trump.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha trump is a low life scum bag

And? lol Did Trump do something today to trigger the left they seem bursting with hate this evening?
it was just good too see the pos laughed at ,,,,guess he couldn't hand pick that audience

You are happy that our president was disrespected on our own soil? The USA has no use for you. :eusa_hand:

President Donald Trump claimed that he meant to make world leaders laugh during his address to the United Nations on Tuesday.
  • World leaders and diplomats laughed after Trump boasted that his administration had accomplished more than almost any other in US history.
  • At the time, Trump seemed surprised by the reaction, but he later said it "was meant to get some laughter."
  • "Well, that was meant to get some laughter, but it was great," Trump said of the moment, which went viral on social media.
Trump says he meant to make world leaders laugh during UN speech when he claimed his administration was the most successful in US history

Trump is one of the greatest straight faced serious looking comedians of all time apparently.

Let me put this as tactfully as I can---------------I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE UN THINKS, TRUMP IS DOING A GREAT JOB FOR AMERICA, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Since we are a founding member of the UN, you might want to pull back on the ignorance. Trump is not doing a great job for this country. But you will learn.

th

What has the UN done for the USA? Besides take our money, vote against our interests, and fill NYC with corrupt "diplomats"?

sorry dude, but presidents get credit or blame for what happens during their administrations, Obozo never got close to 4% GDP growth, Trump has exceeded it in less than 2 years. shall we talk about the unemployment rate? the black unemployment rate? the Hispanic unemployment rate? the female unemployment rate? North Korea? Iran? Russian sanctions? No? you don't want to talk about any of that do you? partisan asshole!

This is one of the smaller, more subtle characteristics of this guy that concern me.

He's in his seventies, and he still doesn't understand that he's speaking to a group of international diplomats who are smart, savvy, experienced and cynical.

This isn't a campaign rally. You can't just say anything and get cheers. It's stunning to me that he doesn't see that.

Of course he sees it. He's not a politician and if you are waiting for him to act like one you have a long wait.

This man has been a business man around the world and he knows what he needs to say and he doesn't care if they like it or not.

He doesn't play games. What you see is what you get.

I like the man and his no nonsense style. I'm sick of wishy washy politicians who tell people what they want to hear.

If you are waiting for him to change that style then good luck. You have a long wait.

Trump is a inheritance boy. He was handed daddy's business. This is not the real estate business.

Yup and he made it bigger and more profitable.

Actually he didn't. At the time he was given daddys business I was worth over1 bllion in todays dollars.

This is one of the smaller, more subtle characteristics of this guy that concern me.

He's in his seventies, and he still doesn't understand that he's speaking to a group of international diplomats who are smart, savvy, experienced and cynical.

This isn't a campaign rally. You can't just say anything and get cheers. It's stunning to me that he doesn't see that.

Of course he sees it. He's not a politician and if you are waiting for him to act like one you have a long wait.

This man has been a business man around the world and he knows what he needs to say and he doesn't care if they like it or not.

He doesn't play games. What you see is what you get.

I like the man and his no nonsense style. I'm sick of wishy washy politicians who tell people what they want to hear.

If you are waiting for him to change that style then good luck. You have a long wait.

Trump is a inheritance boy. He was handed daddy's business. This is not the real estate business.

Yup and he made it bigger and more profitable.

Actually he didn't. At the time he was given daddys business I was worth over1 bllion in todays dollars.

How much is it worth today?? Bigger and more profitable.

He goes a bit overboard with the pep trying to pump everyone up and spread that positive vibe.

What a scandal huh?
Not really, it just makes a mockery of his claim that no one's laughing at America now, when it's the only time I can recall a POTUS being laughed at in the General Assembly of the UN.
I fail to see the problem. America is not run on the emotion of foreigners. Trump puts forth a super positive message.
As for UN, they have proven to be a feckless organization again and again.
The only reason this is a big deal is because it validates the "feelings" of those who don't like Trump.

Don’t think he cares. I’m good with that. He was speaking to a useless body of people. At some point every one of those “smart” people will be sent to the American table to ask for money and US military power to keep their dictators in power. Presidant was no elected to be liked by the UN. This is really a nonissue.
It's very important to these leftist zombies.
They need to feel that Obama was loved and Trump is laughed at.
The truth is just the opposite.

That’s what they are used to at the UN. Token negro payed them not to laugh.

In Trump's United Nations Speech

He lied to the General Assembly about having had the "most successful Administration" ever.

The world leaders LAUGHED.

And what was Trump's response?

HE claims it was a joke. Of COURSE he hasn't had the most successful administration! That's absurd. But he makes claims like that to his base at rallies and they CHEER. They believe his lies...so he lies to them over and over.

He just admitted it. Do they care? I wonder
/----/ Funny how Obozo is trying to take credit for Trump's failures. The joke is on you.

Don’t think he cares. I’m good with that. He was speaking to a useless body of people. At some point every one of those “smart” people will be sent to the American table to ask for money and US military power to keep their dictators in power. Presidant was no elected to be liked by the UN. This is really a nonissue.

Trump was laughed at.

Yeah so? You just pissed you diddnt get your Obama phone data plan expanded and a bump on the food stamps. Bush Sr. Barfed on the leader of what, Japan! Token half negro bowed to everyone. Yet they all come begging for our money and our troops. It’s a fact.

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

Check.

The bar has really been set that low that such a flawed individual stands head and shoulders above the rest.

I suggest that the UN be more cognizant of mass genocides, like the one in the Sudan and Syria in which they did nothing, while focusing all their time and energy on Israel and Trump.

And? lol Did Trump do something today to trigger the left they seem bursting with hate this evening?
it was just good too see the pos laughed at ,,,,guess he couldn't hand pick that audience

You are happy that our president was disrespected on our own soil? The USA has no use for you. :eusa_hand:

Extremely happy that he's getting his just desserts albeit in front of the world Good to see some folks not kissing his ignorant bullying ass

OMG what a colossal pile of crap. Your so called 'professional' smart, savvy, experienced politicians and diplomats are a bunch of stupid morons. Who starts the wars? Who sinks countries into mountains of debt? They are the biggest group of liars and corrupt scum on the planet.

Never mind the UN morons laughed.....

When the money stops coming ....they will laugh no more! :wink_2:

He who laughs last laughs better!

GOD BLESS President Trump!:clap:

When Trump slapped sanctions on the EU they laughed for about 2 weeks, then they squealed like stuck pigs while Trump mocked them. :auiqs.jpg:
The world is not laughing at the EU, they are laughing at Trump and idiots like you.

Do something about it, for example stop getting your ass whooped in elections.
Obama won 2 terms He did the whooping And your republican traitors gave him hell for 8 years BACK IN YOUR FACE

Check.

Extremely happy that he's getting his just desserts albeit in front of the world Good to see some folks not kissing his ignorant bullying ass

I'm beginning to question whether you are a US Citizen.

Never mind the UN morons laughed.....

When the money stops coming ....they will laugh no more! :wink_2:

He who laughs last laughs better!

GOD BLESS President Trump!:clap:

When Trump slapped sanctions on the EU they laughed for about 2 weeks, then they squealed like stuck pigs while Trump mocked them. :auiqs.jpg:
The world is not laughing at the EU, they are laughing at Trump and idiots like you.

Do something about it, for example stop getting your ass whooped in elections.
Obama won 2 terms He did the whooping And your republican traitors gave him hell for 8 years BACK IN YOUR FACE

Obama lost the House and the Senate, then put his legacy on the line and lost to Trump. :itsok:

Even though both sides of the swamp are opposed to him, he's still done more than any other administration in my lifetime. Trump is correct and the opinions of a bunch of left wing losers over seas is meaningless.
The world laughs at your pres and you still stay your course. I do not get it pred.

That’s what they are used to at the UN. Token negro payed them not to laugh.
Racism seems to be the "goto" for far too many Trumpers

Even though both sides of the swamp are opposed to him, he's still done more than any other administration in my lifetime. Trump is correct and the opinions of a bunch of left wing losers over seas is meaningless.
The world laughs at your pres and you still stay your course. I do not get it pred.
/----/Those thugs can laugh all they want. We don't care.

/----/Those thugs can laugh all they want. We don't care.
I bet you get laughed at alot.

Forum List

Back