🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump’s First 100 Days by Scott 'Dilbert' Adams

However so that may or may not be, it's clearly not what Trump thought about it...That is until his 100 day mark neared and it became obvious to him that very little of note in his "100 Day Contract with the American Voter" Indeed, Trump specifically asserted, "On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

djt-pdf-contract.jpg

So, to the if one construes the notion of the "100 days" as a bar for marking presidential achievement, one can just add it to the list things done and said by Trump that are, as "Dilbert" puts it, "meaningless, arbitrary" and "more misleading than useful."

BTW, one'll recall that contracts are binding only on the people who sign them. Trump clearly signed his "Contract with the American Voter."
All but two accomplished.
You just keep thinking and saying that.....
Keep insisting Trump does nothing - while you snowflakes continue to freak out
Keep insisting Trump does nothing

I am well aware that Trump has done things. I'm equally aware of the meager-at-best progress he's made toward achieving the things he attested/committed to accomplishing in his first 100 days.

Nobody held that man under duress in order to get him to issue his "100 Day Contract with the American Voter." That was "all Trump." If the nation cannot and should not hold Trump accountable to the standards he, in "black and white," defined for himself and communicated to the world, then what the man says must mostly be construed as entertainment and/or fiction.

It is not just that Trump has failed to accomplish what he promised in the first 100 days....but that he has made so little effort

Passing legislation takes more than tweeting about it. You need to build coalitions, make compromises, arrange for funding. It takes hard work
Trump is too consumed about arranging his weekend golf date
Hilarious. The left have freaked out the last 4 months because Trump has done nothing he promised.

However so that may or may not be, it's clearly not what Trump thought about it...That is until his 100 day mark neared and it became obvious to him that very little of note in his "100 Day Contract with the American Voter" Indeed, Trump specifically asserted, "On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

djt-pdf-contract.jpg

So, to the if one construes the notion of the "100 days" as a bar for marking presidential achievement, one can just add it to the list things done and said by Trump that are, as "Dilbert" puts it, "meaningless, arbitrary" and "more misleading than useful."

BTW, one'll recall that contracts are binding only on the people who sign them. Trump clearly signed his "Contract with the American Voter."

I am well aware that Trump has done things. I'm equally aware of the meager-at-best progress he's made toward achieving the things he attested/committed to accomplishing in his first 100 days.

Nobody held that man under duress in order to get him to issue his "100 Day Contract with the American Voter." That was "all Trump." If the nation cannot and should not hold Trump accountable to the standards he, in "black and white," defined for himself and communicated to the world, then what the man says must mostly be construed as entertainment and/or fiction.

It is not just that Trump has failed to accomplish what he promised in the first 100 days....but that he has made so little effort

Passing legislation takes more than tweeting about it. You need to build coalitions, make compromises, arrange for funding. It takes hard work
Bi partisanship would kill republicans

Remember Obama's First 100 days? losing about 700,000 jobs a month (thanks to him!) and didnt the DOW crash to about 3000?
Sheesh, you really like to lie, little cocksuck, now don't you. That was all Bush's and the GOP's doing. But I bet that the orange clown can get us there by the end o 2019.

Trump's 100 days could be described as Democrats running around with their fingers in their ears yelling "neener neener neener,"

Or it could be described as a failure to repeal and replace Obamacare
A failure to ban Muslims
A failure to jail Hillary
A failure to cut taxes
A failure to "Drain the swamp"

Neener, neener, neener....Trump is such a weiner
Fake news is all the left has.

Remember Obama's First 100 days? losing about 700,000 jobs a month (thanks to him!) and didnt the DOW crash to about 3000?

No the DOW crashed under W, and the job losses are W's as well. I love how conservatives take NO responsibility whatsover for W's total screw over of the US economy.

And now the OP is making excuses for the orange-faced clown's dismal first 100 days.

First 100 days of Barack Obama's presidency - Wikipedia

In Obama's first 100 days, he passed and signed the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, and his Stimulus Package was passed on January 29th, 2009 - showing that moment he was Inaugurated he was prepared with legislation that was ready to be implemented. He expanded the S-CHIP program to provide coverage for 4 million working families, and passed a budget resolution for the ACA.

Trump pulled out of TPP, and had his stolen SC nomination approved. The only thing Trump has done since taking office is cancel environmental and worker protections. And bomb and threaten other nations.

What a LOSER!
Economy always crashes under a Democrat Congress, always prospers under a Republican Congress. Always.
who knew Bush was still President in March/April 2009
LOL You damned little liar, President Obama had no part in the debacle the GOP crafted for us, and the orange clown deserves no credit for the present economy, either. A year from now we will be able to see how his 'policies', or lack thereof, has affected the economy.

No the DOW crashed under W, and the job losses are W's as well. I love how conservatives take NO responsibility whatsover for W's total screw over of the US economy.

And now the OP is making excuses for the orange-faced clown's dismal first 100 days.

First 100 days of Barack Obama's presidency - Wikipedia

In Obama's first 100 days, he passed and signed the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, and his Stimulus Package was passed on January 29th, 2009 - showing that moment he was Inaugurated he was prepared with legislation that was ready to be implemented. He expanded the S-CHIP program to provide coverage for 4 million working families, and passed a budget resolution for the ACA.

Trump pulled out of TPP, and had his stolen SC nomination approved. The only thing Trump has done since taking office is cancel environmental and worker protections. And bomb and threaten other nations.

What a LOSER!
Economy always crashes under a Democrat Congress, always prospers under a Republican Congress. Always.
who knew Bush was still President in March/April 2009
LOL You damned little liar, President Obama had no part in the debacle the GOP crafted for us, and the orange clown deserves no credit for the present economy, either. A year from now we will be able to see how his 'policies', or lack thereof, has affected the economy.
Senator Obama was useless as a Senator? That we can agree upon.

People may care to compare Obama's first 100 Days with Trump's. By all means, compare the two, but what's central to the derision Trump's receiving about his "100 days" performance and why the same criticisms cannot legitimately made of Obama is this: Obama didn't (to the best of my recollection) attest to and make a "big deal" about what he'd accomplish during his first 100 days in office.

djt-pdf-contract.jpg

For me, it's that he made so much ado about what he would get done in his first 100 days and then didn't deliver by getting it done.

Making the effort is nice, and it's certainly a start, but unlike many, I don't mistake action for achievement.

and by day 200,,,all hell broke loose in IRAN,,,,and all Barry could tell the world was,,,,lets just wait and see how this all plays out,,and I need to catch a plane to Vegas.

Hilarious. The left have freaked out the last 4 months because Trump has done nothing he promised.

You may call it freaking out....we call it celebrating

Hey! He signed a bunch of E.O.'s that's been rejected or told people to study things lol

Who said: "We have a president that can't get anything done so he just keeps signing executive orders all over the place.”

You may call it freaking out....we call it celebrating
Yeah, that's why I got stuck in LA Saturday, you leftards were protesting Trump is doing nothing.

Trump's 100 days could be described as Democrats running around with their fingers in their ears yelling "neener neener neener,"

A failure to ban Muslims
A failure to cut taxes

I missed the "real news" where Trump accomplished all that?

Hey! He signed a bunch of E.O.'s that's been rejected or told people to study things lol

Who said: "We have a president that can't get anything done so he just keeps signing executive orders all over the place.”

Of course now the people that believed that bullshit now takes the totally opposite view. Amazing! They'll eat a turd if Trump said it was chocolate and go "mmmm" too.

A failure to ban Muslims
A failure to cut taxes

I missed the "real news" where Trump accomplished all that?
Link to where Trump claimed he'd do it the first 100 days, dufus liar.

Frankly, he promised a lot for his first 100 days
While it is not realistic to expect him to have accomplished everything in the first 100 days, he should at least be far along in getting it done...Trump has hardly made an effort

What we get instead is some late night "cramming" by team Trump as they realize their deadline is near
What we get is poorly thought out legislation on healthcare, taxes and the wall that has no prayer of passing

Forum List

Back