🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump’s First 100 Days by Scott 'Dilbert' Adams

You just keep thinking and saying that.....
Keep insisting Trump does nothing - while you snowflakes continue to freak out
Keep insisting Trump does nothing

I am well aware that Trump has done things. I'm equally aware of the meager-at-best progress he's made toward achieving the things he attested/committed to accomplishing in his first 100 days.

Nobody held that man under duress in order to get him to issue his "100 Day Contract with the American Voter." That was "all Trump." If the nation cannot and should not hold Trump accountable to the standards he, in "black and white," defined for himself and communicated to the world, then what the man says must mostly be construed as entertainment and/or fiction.

It is not just that Trump has failed to accomplish what he promised in the first 100 days....but that he has made so little effort

Passing legislation takes more than tweeting about it. You need to build coalitions, make compromises, arrange for funding. It takes hard work
Trump is too consumed about arranging his weekend golf date
Hilarious. The left have freaked out the last 4 months because Trump has done nothing he promised.

Frankly, he promised a lot for his first 100 days
While it is not realistic to expect him to have accomplished everything in the first 100 days, he should at least be far along in getting it done...Trump has hardly made an effort

What we get instead is some late night "cramming" by team Trump as they realize their deadline is near
What we get is poorly thought out legislation on healthcare, taxes and the wall that has no prayer of passing
So you leftards freakout over nothing. Got it.

I am well aware that Trump has done things. I'm equally aware of the meager-at-best progress he's made toward achieving the things he attested/committed to accomplishing in his first 100 days.

Nobody held that man under duress in order to get him to issue his "100 Day Contract with the American Voter." That was "all Trump." If the nation cannot and should not hold Trump accountable to the standards he, in "black and white," defined for himself and communicated to the world, then what the man says must mostly be construed as entertainment and/or fiction.

It is not just that Trump has failed to accomplish what he promised in the first 100 days....but that he has made so little effort

Passing legislation takes more than tweeting about it. You need to build coalitions, make compromises, arrange for funding. It takes hard work
Hilarious. The left have freaked out the last 4 months because Trump has done nothing he promised.

While it is not realistic to expect him to have accomplished everything in the first 100 days, he should at least be far along in getting it done...Trump has hardly made an effort

What we get instead is some late night "cramming" by team Trump as they realize their deadline is near
What we get is poorly thought out legislation on healthcare, taxes and the wall that has no prayer of passing

I guess "nothing" is the correct term

Trump has accomplished nothing

Glad you admit the left freaks out over nothing.

No the DOW crashed under W, and the job losses are W's as well. I love how conservatives take NO responsibility whatsover for W's total screw over of the US economy.

And now the OP is making excuses for the orange-faced clown's dismal first 100 days.

First 100 days of Barack Obama's presidency - Wikipedia

In Obama's first 100 days, he passed and signed the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, and his Stimulus Package was passed on January 29th, 2009 - showing that moment he was Inaugurated he was prepared with legislation that was ready to be implemented. He expanded the S-CHIP program to provide coverage for 4 million working families, and passed a budget resolution for the ACA.

Trump pulled out of TPP, and had his stolen SC nomination approved. The only thing Trump has done since taking office is cancel environmental and worker protections. And bomb and threaten other nations.

What a LOSER!
Economy always crashes under a Democrat Congress, always prospers under a Republican Congress. Always.
Links or it is just, right wing fantasy.
I have to teach you how to use google too?

obviously

--LOL

The stock market crash doesn't happen the moment taxes are cut. It happens years later. Reagan's crash was 7 years after the tax cuts - and yes there was a Democrat Congress - elected because of out of control deficit spending, and a high unemployment rate, not to mention that Reagan had doubled the number of people on food stamps, even though he had tightened eligability requirements.

There is no way you can blame anyone but W for the mess he left. Tax cuts were 5 years before the crash, but he also lowered interest rates on mortgages in an effort to push home ownership, creating a ticking time bomb. Once the interest rates came up for renewal, they went up substantially and people walked away from the homes they could no longer afford payments on. Since they had no money down, they had nothing to lose. Good times.

Bush/Clinton/Bush was a triple blow to the US.

Bush drafts NAFTA>Clinton signs it into law>Clinton comes up with "Affordable Housing">Bush2 rides it all the way down.

There's more to be said, like Clinton mucking around in Somalia and Serbia.

W.Bush expanding the government exponentially, getting the US involved in 2 wars and using it as a cover for stealing the country's wealth.

Those 3 presidents did a lot of damage.

Obama did some too, but he's not a global elitist like those 3, he's more of a leftist Muslim and isn't networked into

all the same evil cronies that the Bushes and Clinton are. Those 3 worked in unison.

There's more to it, but that's enough for now.

Trumps signature promise was his wall...it was to be his highest priority

What has Trump done to get his wall built?
1. Did he get an agreement with Mexico to pay for it?
2. Has he worked to find alternative funding?
3. Has he developed a blueprint for what the wall will look like and what it will cost?
4. Has he started building a political coalition to support him?

Its like a term paper is due in four days and Trump hasn't even started it

We like it that Trump has accomplished nothing....It allows us to say....Told you so!

Obama's 1st 100 days: "Stimulus package" (propping up crooks with taxpayer money.)

"Shovel Ready jobs" Never happened.

Extends Unemployment benefits. People sit at home not trying to work.

"Green Energy" Total FAIL.

"Cash for Clunkers" Surprise! It's a lot harder and more expensive to buy a used car now!

Obama's 1st 100 days: "Stimulus package" (propping up crooks with taxpayer money.)

"Shovel Ready jobs" Never happened.

Extends Unemployment benefits. People sit at home not trying to work.

"Green Energy" Total FAIL.

"Cash for Clunkers" Surprise! It's a lot harder and more expensive to buy a used car now!

Obama stopped a Depression in his first 100 days

Trump can't even find out where his carriers are

You may call it freaking out....we call it celebrating
Yeah, that's why I got stuck in LA Saturday, you leftards were protesting Trump is doing nothing.
that's why I got stuck in LA Saturday, you leftards were protesting Trump is doing nothing.

See, that's what so many conservatives do; they blame others for their failure to think rationally and in turn sagely act to ensure they succeed at whatever they want to accomplish. When are your conservatives going to "own your sh*t?" For all y'all's talk about freedoms and independence and whatnot, y'all ought to be doing so with the facility and regularity with which you breathe.

Regarding your getting "stuck" in "LA" [1]:
  • Were the protests unannounced?
  • Was there no way for you to have anticipated where they protesters would be and what impact they may have had on your departing "LA," and thereby adjust your travel plans so that you could be sure you didn't "get stuck in LA?"
Unless someone kidnapped you, I suspect the answers to those questions are, respectively, "yes" and "no." Accordingly, it is far more likely that the cause of your becoming "stuck in LA" is "all you."

Note:
  1. Do you truly mean Louisiana, or do you mean Los Angeles, which, for clarity is abbreviated "L.A." when readers cannot, using the context of the noted passage and prior written remarks, determine of which locale one writes?

How droll of you to say.....

Yeah, that's why I got stuck in LA Saturday, you leftards were protesting Trump is doing nothing.
that's why I got stuck in LA Saturday, you leftards were protesting Trump is doing nothing.

See, that's what so many conservatives do; they blame others for their failure to think rationally and in turn sagely act to ensure they succeed at whatever they want to accomplish. When are your conservatives going to "own your sh*t?" For all y'all's talk about freedoms and independence and whatnot, y'all ought to be doing so with the facility and regularity with which you breathe.

• Was there no way for you to have anticipated where they protesters would be and what impact they may have had on your departing "LA," and thereby adjust your travel plans so that you could be sure you didn't "get stuck in LA?"
Unless someone kidnapped you, I suspect the answers to those questions are, respectively, "yes" and "no." Accordingly, it is far more likely that the cause of your becoming "stuck in LA" is "all you."

Note:
  1. Do you truly mean Louisiana, or do you mean Los Angeles, which, for clarity is abbreviated "L.A." when readers cannot, using the context of the noted passage and prior written remarks, determine of which locale one writes?

I'll give you a little hint: Protests like that do not happen in Louisiana. :D

Note:
I underestimated the number of moonbats in LA, my fault. More morons wasting their time than I figured. But good news, their protest worked. No one is denied the use of science today.

Note:

Really? Protests like what?

There is no way to compare Trump's first 100 days to Obama's first 100 days

Obama took over in a crisis. The economy was losing 700,000 jobs a month, the stock market dropped 7000 points, GDP was negative, banks and auto companies were failing, we were in two "hot" wars. Obama began preparation even before he took office, lined up a team, took decisive action as soon as he became President.......prevented an economic collapse from turning into a depression

Trump has spent his first 100 days creating crisis. Provoking N Korea. Alienating our allies. Threatening NATO, fighting with Canada and Mexico, bickering with his own party. Hardly the great dealmaker

Note:
I underestimated the number of moonbats in LA, my fault. More morons wasting their time than I figured. But good news, their protest worked. No one is denied the use of science today.
I underestimated the number of moonbats in LA, my fault.

Okay. I understand how that can happen. I too have made similar travel-related mistakes.

Last edited:

Note:

Protest because Trump was elected.
Protest for science.
Protest for women.

Life is easy when you can ignore real evil in the world and battle straw men.

Note:
I underestimated the number of moonbats in LA, my fault.

Okay. I understand how that can happen.
Ya, hard to imagine that many morons loose in a city.

Note:

Protest for science.
Protest for women.

You mean like protesting Muslims and Mexicans?

No the DOW crashed under W, and the job losses are W's as well. I love how conservatives take NO responsibility whatsover for W's total screw over of the US economy.

And now the OP is making excuses for the orange-faced clown's dismal first 100 days.

First 100 days of Barack Obama's presidency - Wikipedia

In Obama's first 100 days, he passed and signed the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, and his Stimulus Package was passed on January 29th, 2009 - showing that moment he was Inaugurated he was prepared with legislation that was ready to be implemented. He expanded the S-CHIP program to provide coverage for 4 million working families, and passed a budget resolution for the ACA.

Trump pulled out of TPP, and had his stolen SC nomination approved. The only thing Trump has done since taking office is cancel environmental and worker protections. And bomb and threaten other nations.

What a LOSER!
Economy always crashes under a Democrat Congress, always prospers under a Republican Congress. Always.
Links or it is just, right wing fantasy.
I have to teach you how to use google too?

obviously

--LOL

The stock market crash doesn't happen the moment taxes are cut. It happens years later. Reagan's crash was 7 years after the tax cuts - and yes there was a Democrat Congress - elected because of out of control deficit spending, and a high unemployment rate, not to mention that Reagan had doubled the number of people on food stamps, even though he had tightened eligability requirements.

There is no way you can blame anyone but W for the mess he left. Tax cuts were 5 years before the crash, but he also lowered interest rates on mortgages in an effort to push home ownership, creating a ticking time bomb. Once the interest rates came up for renewal, they went up substantially and people walked away from the homes they could no longer afford payments on. Since they had no money down, they had nothing to lose. Good times.
Another way of asaying that is a Democrat will always blame a Republican for any adverse evonomic event.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Note:

Protest for science.
Protest for women.

You mean like protesting Muslims and Mexicans?
Muslims and Mexicans happen to be murdering Americans, dufus. But thanks for reminding us why Trump got elected.

Forum List

Back