President Walker 2016

Who should Walker pick as his running mate in 2016?

• Total voters
I know Trump has been gaining popularity lately but at this point in the race I'm gonna stick with Walker for a lot of reasons. But assuming he gets the nomination (which I believe he will), who should he pick as his running mate? Who would you choose for Walker?
Why is he in 3rd or WORSE? Is it because he's divisive and was recalled?
Your profound ignorance continues to amaze me. Look up the Scott Walker recall election and tell me how it turned out.
Then why is he 3rd or WORSE in the polls? We all know who scott Walker is. No one loves him like so many Americans love Obama or hillary.

He's just one of 15. Maybe he's not in the bottom 8 but he's not in the top 2.
He only announced his candidacy yesterday, but of course you wouldn't know that.
Didn't he run the last time? Wasn't he the one who went to England to get some foreign experience and they laughed at him?? Probably the first time he ever left north america. You Republicans are a hoot.

I know Trump has been gaining popularity lately but at this point in the race I'm gonna stick with Walker for a lot of reasons. But assuming he gets the nomination (which I believe he will), who should he pick as his running mate? Who would you choose for Walker?
Your profound ignorance continues to amaze me. Look up the Scott Walker recall election and tell me how it turned out.
Then why is he 3rd or WORSE in the polls? We all know who scott Walker is. No one loves him like so many Americans love Obama or hillary.

He only announced his candidacy yesterday, but of course you wouldn't know that.
Can you name all 7 dwarfs or all of Santa's reindeer? So how do you expect me to keep track of 15 jokers.

Walkers not a horrible choice if you want to come close to beating hillary. Maybe Walker as a VP but even then are you sure he's going to win you states? Good luck. I'm just being honest he's not even that popular in his state.

You want a divisive candidate vote Walker.

Better than Rick Perry Cruz or jindal.

Maybe Christy huckabee rubio?

Didn't he run the last time? Wasn't he the one who went to England to get some foreign experience and they laughed at him?? Probably the first time he ever left north america. You Republicans are a hoot.
Um, no, he didn't run the last time. Geez.

Trump, you need someone who will say FU Dems, FU GOP establishment, FU MSM, and shove your PC up your ass.
1Zu7Gtk.png

Trump, you need someone who will say FU Dems, FU GOP establishment, FU MSM, and shove your PC up your ass.
1Zu7Gtk.png
But then the corporations and bankers would threaten collapse and just like Greece's president trump would eventually do what the rich tell him what to do.

We need a man or woman of and for the people and it sure ain't a Republican.

But glad you Republicans are starting to understand the rich own and control both parties. So maybe you'll stop defending them and giving them tax breaks.

1Zu7Gtk.png
But then the corporations and bankers would threaten collapse and just like Greece's president trump would eventually do what the rich tell him what to do.

We need a man or woman of and for the people and it sure ain't a Republican.

But glad you Republicans are starting to understand the rich own and control both parties. So maybe you'll stop defending them and giving them tax breaks.
Cthulhu would just eat them. So problem solved. But I am not a Republican.

What probability do you estimate that Walker will get the nomination?
I base it on a several things. His policies, his experience, his track record, as well as his personality. He seems like someone you can relate to. He's disarming and makes persuasive arguments. He can win people over, doesn't seem like an extremist, even tempered and doesn't have a lot of baggage. I think he will pull in a lot of independents as well as the Republican base, not to mention libertarians. He's definitely presidential material.

Ok. Do you want to bet $20 on this? Say you get $20 if he turns out to be the nominee and you pay me $20 if he isn't?

Walker will do fine in WI and Ohio. Those are pretty big battleground states.
BUt it will be no contest. Hillary is old, tired, and shrewish. She is nothing, offers nothing but the usual politics of personal destruction and class envy. Walker is afresh upbreat face. No contest.
Hillary would beat walker in Wisconsin
Of course she would. I am sure you are looking at a McGovern style blow out, right?
No. But Hillary will sail easily over 370 EV.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You said 400 earlier.

By next summer, you'll be down to 280!
BY next summer with any luck he will have killed himself in embarassment over how poorly Hillary is doing. And then he'll probably deny saying anything like that.

If I were a betting man, I'd still bet on Hillary. However, I think it's going to be tighter than those on the Left believe.

Of course she would. I am sure you are looking at a McGovern style blow out, right?

You said 400 earlier.

BY next summer with any luck he will have killed himself in embarassment over how poorly Hillary is doing. And then he'll probably deny saying anything like that.

If I were a betting man, I'd still bet on Hillary. However, I think it's going to be tighter than those on the Left believe.

:D

No, Walker has never run for president. I dont know what the fuck you're talking about. Apparently neither do you.

Can you name all 7 dwarfs or all of Santa's reindeer? So how do you expect me to keep track of 15 jokers.

Walkers not a horrible choice if you want to come close to beating hillary. Maybe Walker as a VP but even then are you sure he's going to win you states? Good luck. I'm just being honest he's not even that popular in his state.

You can't name who is running for president on the GOP side (and not on the Dem side either). You compare the presidential race to Snow White and the 7 dwarves. And someone is supposed to take your opinion seriously?

You said 400 earlier.

That would be a mistake.
Hillary is old and shopworn. She brings no excitement to the race, and nothing new. She is out of touch and poll tested on every issue. One of the issues with Romney is his advisors wouldnt let him be him. Hillary is that in spades.
The GOP offers a field of bright new young candidates with actual accomplishments. Even the press is not giving Hillary a free pass.

You can't name who is running for president on the GOP side (and not on the Dem side either). You compare the presidential race to Snow White and the 7 dwarves. And someone is supposed to take your opinion seriously?
I know who's a serious contender. Hillary Webb O'Malley Sanders Chaffee.

Who you gonna run to lose?

Walker is within the top 3 of the most serious candidates. Were he to be nominated, he would lose to Hillary by at least 9 points, when all is said and done. There have already been SEVEN Hillary vs. Walker matchups in Wisconsin, ever since it was quite apparent that he would be planning to run. She beats him in his home state by between 8.5 and 13 points. She beats him in North Carolina by between 2 and 9 points - Walker only wins in one extreme RW poll with a verifiable Right-Wing bias. She beats him in Ohio by 7. She beats him in Florida by between 10 and 16 points. She beats him in Virginia by 5 and 7 points. Walker IS competitive in Iowa. He does better in Iowa than in his home-state.

Yes, please nominate Scott Walker.

You said 400 earlier.

That would be a mistake.
Hillary is old and shopworn. She brings no excitement to the race, and nothing new. She is out of touch and poll tested on every issue. One of the issues with Romney is his advisors wouldnt let him be him. Hillary is that in spades.
The GOP offers a field of bright new young candidates with actual accomplishments. Even the press is not giving Hillary a free pass.

Trump is older than Hillary, you stupid fuck.

Reagan was older than Hillary when he ran.

Walker is within the top 3 of the most serious candidates. Were he to be nominated, he would lose to Hillary by at least 9 points, when all is said and done. There have already been SEVEN Hillary vs. Walker matchups in Wisconsin, ever since it was quite apparent that he would be planning to run. She beats him in his home state by between 8.5 and 13 points. She beats him in North Carolina by between 2 and 9 points - Walker only wins in one extreme RW poll with a verifiable Right-Wing bias. She beats him in Ohio by 7. She beats him in Florida by between 10 and 16 points. She beats him in Virginia by 5 and 7 points. Walker IS competitive in Iowa. He does better in Iowa than in his home-state.

Please stop helping them. Why are we vetting their candidates?

All of this in Summer 2015, without any actual campaigning on Walker's part yet.

Please, remain over-confident.

You said 400 earlier.

That would be a mistake.

Trump is older than Hillary, you stupid fuck.

Reagan was older than Hillary when he ran.
And Strom Thurmond was over 90 the last time he ran.
SO fucking what, Hairboy?
You can't stand that I post the truth so you chime in with irrelevant crap to make yourself look smart. Here's a hint: It aint working.

Forum List

Back