President Walker 2016

Who should Walker pick as his running mate in 2016?

• Total voters
BY next summer with any luck he will have killed himself in embarassment over how poorly Hillary is doing. And then he'll probably deny saying anything like that.

If I were a betting man, I'd still bet on Hillary. However, I think it's going to be tighter than those on the Left believe.
That would be a mistake.
Hillary is old and shopworn. She brings no excitement to the race, and nothing new. She is out of touch and poll tested on every issue. One of the issues with Romney is his advisors wouldnt let him be him. Hillary is that in spades.
The GOP offers a field of bright new young candidates with actual accomplishments. Even the press is not giving Hillary a free pass.

It cost Romney the election when he was caught on tape being him. lol
People hate the truth, true.

And did the GOP learn from the mistake, that you can't tell half of the country to go fuck themselves? No, no they did not. :D
Pointing out that people with no skin in the game will vote themselves bigger entitlements is not telling anyone to gofuck themselves.

Problem for Walker is nobody knows who he is, he lacks charisma to stand out in a crowd of 15 candidates and risks getting lost in the shuffle

I don't see any issue that makes him stand out

Yeah, because Hillary has charisma.

Are you fricken kidding us?

99% of the voters know who Hillary is
Maybe 25% recognize Walker

Name recognition is all she's got. The more the voters see of her, the less they like her. That's why she's always hiding from the press.
Polls show her kicking the ass of every Republican

1 Most Americans do not know who Walker is
2. Walker lacks the charisma to stand out in a crowd
3. Walker is doomed
Didnt you post earlier that the GOP candidates have 100% name recognition and still underpoll Hillary? Do you just make shit up that suits you or actually think about this? Don't answer: it was a rhetorical question.

Problem for Walker is nobody knows who he is, he lacks charisma to stand out in a crowd of 15 candidates and risks getting lost in the shuffle

Name recognition is all she's got. The more the voters see of her, the less they like her. That's why she's always hiding from the press.
As they did in 2007.
Oops.

That's pure name recognition. She's the only Democrat candidate, and there are 15 Republicans competing with each other for attention. When there is only one Republican running against her, then the polls might mean something.

That's pure name recognition. She's the only Democrat candidate, and there are 15 Republicans competing with each other for attention. When there is only one Republican running against her, then the polls might mean something.
She's also been on the national stage for over 20 years. Of course people know her. and they dont like her. Creating a real problem for her candidacy.

If I were a betting man, I'd still bet on Hillary. However, I think it's going to be tighter than those on the Left believe.
That would be a mistake.
Hillary is old and shopworn. She brings no excitement to the race, and nothing new. She is out of touch and poll tested on every issue. One of the issues with Romney is his advisors wouldnt let him be him. Hillary is that in spades.
The GOP offers a field of bright new young candidates with actual accomplishments. Even the press is not giving Hillary a free pass.

And did the GOP learn from the mistake, that you can't tell half of the country to go fuck themselves? No, no they did not. :D
Pointing out that people with no skin in the game will vote themselves bigger entitlements is not telling anyone to gofuck themselves.

That's not how the American public took his remarks. I believe that video cost him the election. It's possible that he may have lost anyway, but my feeling is that he lost due to the damaging video.

3. Walker is doomed

Keep thinking that.
Why would anyone think otherwise?

Look..... Your leading candidate is Donald Fucking Trump
It shows what it takes to impress Republicans What does Walker have to make him stand out in a crowded field?

In the summer of 2015. Trump has flash value and name recognition, nothing more.

She's also been on the national stage for over 20 years. Of course people know her. and they dont like her. Creating a real problem for her candidacy.

On top of that she's a criminal. She has so many skeletons in her closet that it's unbelievable that she's even a viable candidate. Trump will tear her into little pieces and have her crying on stage.

3. Walker is doomed
Didnt you post earlier that the GOP candidates have 100% name recognition and still underpoll Hillary? Do you just make shit up that suits you or actually think about this? Don't answer: it was a rhetorical question.
Trump has 100% name recognition
Jeb maybe 95%
Christie maybe 70%

The rest....,50% or less

3. Walker is doomed

Keep thinking that.

It shows what it takes to impress Republicans What does Walker have to make him stand out in a crowded field?

In the summer of 2015. Trump has flash value and name recognition, nothing more.
And Walker has nothing but his good looks and sparkling personality

In a field of five candidates.... He might survive
In a field of 17 he is like the kid in class with his hand up and nobody calling him

3. Walker is doomed

Keep thinking that.

In a field of 17 he is like the kid in class with his hand up and nobody calling him

Again, keep thinking that.

3. Walker is doomed

Keep thinking that.

3. Walker is doomed

Keep thinking that.

why would anyone think otherwise?

What will make walker stand out in a crowd?

3. Walker is doomed

Keep thinking that.

Keep thinking that.

That's the whole purpose of the primary process.

3. Walker is doomed

Keep thinking that.

Maybe if we were talking about Democrats...but we are talking about Republicans

Republicans ALWAYS pick the obvious candidate. haven't gone outside the box since Goldwater

Jeb Bush will be the obvious candidate. He is the only candidate with a chance to win swing states. Walker lacks any of the essentials to win

You said 400 earlier.

By next summer, you'll be down to 280!
BY next summer with any luck he will have killed himself in embarassment over how poorly Hillary is doing. And then he'll probably deny saying anything like that.

That would be a mistake.

Trump is older than Hillary, you stupid fuck.

Reagan was older than Hillary when he ran.
And Strom Thurmond was over 90 the last time he ran.
SO fucking what, Hairboy?
You can't stand that I post the truth so you chime in with irrelevant crap to make yourself look smart. Here's a hint: It aint working.

Because while you paint Hillary as old, Trump is older yet, you hypocrite.

Keep thinking that.

Maybe if we were talking about Democrats...but we are talking about Republicans

Republicans ALWAYS pick the obvious candidate. haven't gone outside the box since Goldwater

Jeb Bush will be the obvious candidate. He is the only candidate with a chance to win swing states. Walker lacks any of the essentials to win

Do not underestimate Walker's ability to lose the GE for the GOP in 2016 even better than Bush!

That would be a mistake.

That's not how the American public took his remarks. I believe that video cost him the election. It's possible that he may have lost anyway, but my feeling is that he lost due to the damaging video.

Bullshit.
He lost because Obama moved quickly to define him as a rich white guy. He lost because the press played that up. He lost because of enormous turnout in inner city black areas in key states. He lost because his advisors kept him on a tight leash and never allowed him to shine through (he is actually a warm, funny, and compassionate guy) And he lost because he wasnt a conservative so a lot of conservatives stayed home.
But libs cant thnk beyond one factor and always look for the easy explanations.

3. Walker is doomed
Trump has 100% name recognition
Jeb maybe 95%
Christie maybe 70%

The rest....,50% or less
OK so you admit lying in your previous posts. Thats a start.

That would be a mistake.

Trump is older than Hillary, you stupid fuck.

Reagan was older than Hillary when he ran.
And Strom Thurmond was over 90 the last time he ran.
SO fucking what, Hairboy?
You can't stand that I post the truth so you chime in with irrelevant crap to make yourself look smart. Here's a hint: It aint working.

Because while you paint Hillary as old, Trump is older yet, you hypocrite.
Do you see me predicting Trump winning the presidency, you clueless asshole? No.

Forum List

Back