President Walker 2016

Who should Walker pick as his running mate in 2016?

• Total voters
Why would anyone think otherwise?

Look..... Your leading candidate is Donald Fucking Trump
It shows what it takes to impress Republicans What does Walker have to make him stand out in a crowded field?

In the summer of 2015. Trump has flash value and name recognition, nothing more.
And Walker has nothing but his good looks and sparkling personality

In a field of five candidates.... He might survive
In a field of 17 he is like the kid in class with his hand up and nobody calling him

In a field of 17 he is like the kid in class with his hand up and nobody calling him

Again, keep thinking that.
why would anyone think otherwise?

What will make walker stand out in a crowd?

That's the whole purpose of the primary process.

Maybe if we were talking about Democrats...but we are talking about Republicans

Republicans ALWAYS pick the obvious candidate. haven't gone outside the box since Goldwater

Jeb Bush will be the obvious candidate. He is the only candidate with a chance to win swing states. Walker lacks any of the essentials to win

Do not underestimate Walker's ability to lose the GE for the GOP in 2016 even better than Bush!
And Hillary is a lock. Just like she was in 2007, Herr Dipschit.

1 Most Americans do not know who Walker is
2. Walker lacks the charisma to stand out in a crowd
3. Walker is doomed
Didnt you post earlier that the GOP candidates have 100% name recognition and still underpoll Hillary? Do you just make shit up that suits you or actually think about this? Don't answer: it was a rhetorical question.
Trump has 100% name recognition
Jeb maybe 95%
Christie maybe 70%

The rest....,50% or less
OK so you admit lying in your previous posts. Thats a start.

Oh....is this the part of a thread where Rabbi makes wild unsubstantiated claims and runs away when asked to back them up?

3. Walker is doomed
Didnt you post earlier that the GOP candidates have 100% name recognition and still underpoll Hillary? Do you just make shit up that suits you or actually think about this? Don't answer: it was a rhetorical question.
Jeb maybe 95%
Christie maybe 70%

The rest....,50% or less

Oh....is this the part of a thread where Rabbi makes wild unsubstantiated claims and runs away when asked to back them up?
Uh no, that would be you.
Tell me how all the GOP candidates have 100%name recognition again.

It shows what it takes to impress Republicans What does Walker have to make him stand out in a crowded field?

In the summer of 2015. Trump has flash value and name recognition, nothing more.

Republicans ALWAYS pick the obvious candidate. haven't gone outside the box since Goldwater

Jeb Bush will be the obvious candidate. He is the only candidate with a chance to win swing states. Walker lacks any of the essentials to win

Do not underestimate Walker's ability to lose the GE for the GOP in 2016 even better than Bush!

Face it...Walker is DULL

He lacks a strong coalition and offers nothing that Jeb Bush doesn't do better

Republicans will pick Bush. They will trot out morons like Trump and maybe Cruz as viable alternatives, but in the end....they will select Jeb Bush

3. Walker is doomed
Jeb maybe 95%
Christie maybe 70%

The rest....,50% or less

Uh no, that would be you.
Tell me how all the GOP candidates have 100%name recognition again.

This is the part where I challenge you to embarass me and show where I ever said anything like that
This is also the point in the thread where you run away when asked to back up your bizarre claims

Keep thinking that.

The difference is you guys are the old person party this time around.

Very true

The Republicans are younger but still hold political positions from 50 years ago

Very true

The Republicans are younger but still hold political positions from 50 years ago

Nice attempt at a talking point, but no.

I know Trump has been gaining popularity lately but at this point in the race I'm gonna stick with Walker for a lot of reasons. But assuming he gets the nomination (which I believe he will), who should he pick as his running mate? Who would you choose for Walker?

What probability do you estimate that Walker will get the nomination?
I base it on a several things. His policies, his experience, his track record, as well as his personality. He seems like someone you can relate to. He's disarming and makes persuasive arguments. He can win people over, doesn't seem like an extremist, even tempered and doesn't have a lot of baggage. I think he will pull in a lot of independents as well as the Republican base, not to mention libertarians. He's definitely presidential material.

Ok. Do you want to bet $20 on this? Say you get $20 if he turns out to be the nominee and you pay me $20 if he isn't?
How about if you start your own thread if you want to change the subject?

3. Walker is doomed

Keep thinking that.

In July 2015.
It is July of 15 and Walker has to contend for attention and funding. At this point in the game, it is easy to get lost in the crowd and become a political afterthought

Look what happened to Rudy Giuliani

3. Walker is doomed

Keep thinking that.

In July 2015.
It is July of 15 and Walker has to contend for attention and funding. At this point in the game, it is easy to get lost in the crowd and become a political afterthought

July 2015.....

I know Trump has been gaining popularity lately but at this point in the race I'm gonna stick with Walker for a lot of reasons. But assuming he gets the nomination (which I believe he will), who should he pick as his running mate? Who would you choose for Walker?

I base it on a several things. His policies, his experience, his track record, as well as his personality. He seems like someone you can relate to. He's disarming and makes persuasive arguments. He can win people over, doesn't seem like an extremist, even tempered and doesn't have a lot of baggage. I think he will pull in a lot of independents as well as the Republican base, not to mention libertarians. He's definitely presidential material.

Ok. Do you want to bet $20 on this? Say you get $20 if he turns out to be the nominee and you pay me $20 if he isn't?

I don't see how this is a subject change, and it is a very serious question: essentially it is a test of how seriously you actually take your claim that Walker is going to be the nominee.

You Communists are desperate for Jeb - ONLY the negativity associated with the Bush name can salvage Hillary.

But it ain't gunna happen, sparky.

Foden20150715-Hillary20150714015528.jpg

I don't see how this is a subject change, and it is a very serious question: essentially it is a test of how seriously you actually take your claim that Walker is going to be the nominee.
If you disagree with the premise, don't participate in the poll or respond to the question.

You Communists are desperate for Jeb - ONLY the negativity associated with the Bush name can salvage Hillary.

I've already told you that Jeb will get the nomination. I am never wrong about who republicans will pick and this one is easy

Jeb will fade after a few debates. How is he going to defend his brother's record? He's cut from the same cloth? How is he going to defend his support for open borders?

Forum List

Back