Pretending to be gay to get benefits

As far as I know, there are no "gay couples only" benefits.

So if people are pretending to be gay to get *benefits* they will be sadly disappointed, and all the pain will have been for naught.

Oh I mean the pain we have to go through dealing with their stupidity.

Oh I thought you meant the mental pain you go through jumping through hoops and twisting yourself into knots trying to reason your unreasonable arguments.

Yes, I did. I see you are having difficulty grasping the concept that is being presented.

Color me shocked.

Oh I mean the pain we have to go through dealing with their stupidity.

Oh I thought you meant the mental pain you go through jumping through hoops and twisting yourself into knots trying to reason your unreasonable arguments.

I made an argument?

As far as I'm aware, the only contribution I've made is to say that there are no special "gay" benefits available, yet.

Do you maintain there are?

I've been saying this for years. The perverts just want affirmative action like blacks and women and hispos and disabled. Every group that demands "equal rights" is actually after special treatment.

Yes, I did. I see you are having difficulty grasping the concept that is being presented.

Color me shocked.

No, apparently YOU do or you wouldn't have mentioned "gay benefits". The OP mentioned, specifically, the possibility of marriage equality getting passed by the SCOTUS, and that it could mean a potential for people to pretend they are gay to get married and receive married benefits, not "gay benefits". You want to tell that story about grasping the OP again, because by your commentary, you obviously did not.

chucklarry.jpg

"Hey, if they fvck with us will slam a hate crime law on them"

Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits

April 1, 2013
Joel Gehrke

If the Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage, straight couples will pretend to be homosexuals in order to get government benefits, a Georgia Republican predicts.

“You may be as straight as an arrow, and you may have a friend that is as straight as an arrow,” Georgia Republican Party chairwoman Sue Everhart told the Marietta Daily Journal over the weekend. “Say you had a great job with the government where you had this wonderful health plan. I mean, what would prohibit you from saying that you’re gay, and y’all get married and still live as separate, but you get all the benefits? I just see so much abuse in this it’s unreal.”

Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits | WashingtonExaminer.com

Don't worry AJ, you won't have to suck dick to get a free prostate exam.

Yeah, it doesn't even makes sense. Why anyone would pretend to be gay to get married, if they're straight, instead of just getting married to a person of the opposite sex...that's the stupidest scenario I've ever heard of.

But it opens the door for discussion about incestuous marriages and marriages with the family pet..

Of course people will pretend to be gay to get benefits. When California signed the Civil Union bill into law I personally know of couples who pretended to be gay to get benefits.

This is no different, whatsoever, than heterosexual couples pretending to be married to get a foreigner into the country.

Of course people will pretend to be gay to get benefits. When California signed the Civil Union bill into law I personally know of couples who pretended to be gay to get benefits.

This is no different, whatsoever, than heterosexual couples pretending to be married to get a foreigner into the country.

More personal anecdotes and nothing but.... :lol: :lol:

Yeah, it doesn't even makes sense. Why anyone would pretend to be gay to get married, if they're straight, instead of just getting married to a person of the opposite sex...that's the stupidest scenario I've ever heard of.

But it opens the door for discussion about incestuous marriages and marriages with the family pet..

Only for people too stupid to understand the concept of legal consent.

More personal anecdotes and nothing but.... :lol: :lol:

I didn't give one.

But a same sex couple getting "married" to get benefits is really no different than pretending to get married to get a green card.

Forum List

Back