Pretending to be gay to get benefits

they do, just not buttfucking their friend

So it is in fact the buttfucking that bothers you, yes?

IOW, would it bother you if they gamed the system but didn't buttfuck?

Would it bother you if they buttfucked but didn't game the system?

I think your own sexual repression is what's really getting to you.

It continues to amaze me how much some people who express their opposition to gays and/or gay marriage talk about a certain kind of sex......more than gay people do.

You do know why that is dont you?

It continues to amaze me how much some people who express their opposition to gays and/or gay marriage talk about a certain kind of sex......more than gay people do.

Why yes......yes I do. :cool:

How many people pretend to be a couple to get benefits that aren't gay?

Face it, people will game the system no matter what.

Oh....you really let your imagination run wild on this topic, don't you? :eusa_eh:

just stating things, gays are known to do....while people like you portray a much more sanatized version

Do tell us what "gays are known to do"......

Urban Dictionary: gerbilectomy

Gay bathhouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In some countries straight and gay bathhouses are used by rent boys to find customers by offering massage services, the "complete service" is often used as a euphemism for sex

Oh and maybe you can tell me, why do gays hate bisexuals so much?

just stating things, gays are known to do....while people like you portray a much more sanatized version

Do tell us what "gays are known to do"......

Urban Dictionary: gerbilectomy

Gay bathhouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In some countries straight and gay bathhouses are used by rent boys to find customers by offering massage services, the "complete service" is often used as a euphemism for sex

Oh and maybe you can tell me, why do gays hate bisexuals so much?

So...why am I not hearing about gerbils being a major part of the gay sex act? And NOT the straight sex act?

And as for bisexuals....was not aware that gays hate bisexuals. Share with us your inside knowledge on this.

Because you like to fuck butts? Oh, wait...you're definitely a bottom. You like to get fucked in the butt.

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments I've ever heard. Dumber even than the one that we can't afford, as a country, to give benefits to gays at all.

These same morons insist that gays have equal rights because we can marry people of the opposite sex...in essence saying if we want to be married, we should pretend to be straight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back