Pretending to be gay to get benefits

Straight people have been using marriage for benefits/citizenship/convenience/financial gain/security for ages. So what if gays are playing the same game. Everyone else has rigged the system.

AJ -

Let's try and make it a little simpler for you -

1) Straight people get benefits from being married. Why should gay people not receive the same benefits?

2) Straight people can also fake being married to get benefits. How is it different if gay people fake being married to get benefits?

Well obviously, you can't trust a deviate as much as you can regular people...

Then, obviously, we can't trust you.

AJ -

1) Straight people get benefits from being married. Why should gay people not receive the same benefits?

2) Straight people can also fake being married to get benefits. How is it different if gay people fake being married to get benefits?

I thought you were a europeeon journalist from Hellstinki. You still can't figure out the angle I'M coming from. I'll give you a hint, all the things you brought up have nothing to do with it. Come on take a shot at it...:cool:

Europeeon journalist from Hellstinki have you figured it out yet...:eusa_angel:

lol. Maybe they will make a federal employee matchmaking website to help people marry single federal employees to get their benefits, like the sugar daddy and cougar sites, but with greater chance of being furloughed.

chucklarry.jpg

"Hey, if they fvck with us will slam a hate crime law on them"

Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits

April 1, 2013
Joel Gehrke

If the Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage, straight couples will pretend to be homosexuals in order to get government benefits, a Georgia Republican predicts.

“You may be as straight as an arrow, and you may have a friend that is as straight as an arrow,” Georgia Republican Party chairwoman Sue Everhart told the Marietta Daily Journal over the weekend. “Say you had a great job with the government where you had this wonderful health plan. I mean, what would prohibit you from saying that you’re gay, and y’all get married and still live as separate, but you get all the benefits? I just see so much abuse in this it’s unreal.”

Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits | WashingtonExaminer.com

The marriage of convenience is as old as marriage itself.

Nothing to see here.

Sure, just like straights do...WHAT?? Pure Pubcrappe...

Good way to bankrupt the big gubment and union pensions...

What happened to you're greece trip, don't you want to donate 40% to yo comrades...:eusa_angel:

It's amazing what contrary thoughts will fit side by side in the conservative mind.

First Gays are a small minority

Then, we are large enough to bankrupt the government.

:lol:

AJ -

Oh yeah...because "regular" people don't game the system......ever.

The tax payer movement game plays the system, and they are far more dangerous than any engaging in marriages of convenience.

AJ -

they do, just not buttfucking their friend

So it is in fact the buttfucking that bothers you, yes?

IOW, would it bother you if they gamed the system but didn't buttfuck?

Would it bother you if they buttfucked but didn't game the system?

I think your own sexual repression is what's really getting to you.

It continues to amaze me how much some people who express their opposition to gays and/or gay marriage talk about a certain kind of sex......more than gay people do.

It continues to amaze me how much some people who express their opposition to gays and/or gay marriage talk about a certain kind of sex......more than gay people do.

I think the irony is, that the OP's complaint was that people were applying for benefits and NOT buttfucking. By that logic, any buttfucking SHOULD be the couple's vindication. :dunno:

I think the irony is, that the OP's complaint was that people were applying for benefits and NOT buttfucking. By that logic, any buttfucking SHOULD be the couple's vindication. :dunno:
And...he wants pictorial evidence.

That was his point, I just love to point out the sick nature of gays, as much as possible...

Forum List

Back