Pretending to be gay to get benefits

They don't have to PRETEND to be gay to get married.

They just have to marry to gt the same benefits that married people get.

So what?

Why should straight OR GAY unmarried people not get the same bennies as married people?

When blacks got affirmative action there was only some comedy movies about people pretending to be black to avail themselves of affirmative action like Ward Churchill and Elizabeth Warren pretended to be native American to get benefits. It will be much easier to pretend to be gay, unless liberals start demanding an asshole check to make sure yours is sufficiently stretched. The pretense will go well.

what if you're a lesbian trapped in a man's body

It's already happened. On a TV show a decade or so ago, a man who had undergone male to female transgender surgery introduced his new love who happened to be female. The audience actually gasped and during a question and answer segment someone asked her why she had the surgery since she could make love to a woman if she had remained a man. Her explanation was rather straightforward. “Who I am is one thing; who I make love to quite another.” She wanted to live her entire life as a woman but had no sexual attraction to men. She stated that she derived far more pleasure being a woman and making love to another woman than she did as a man making love to a woman.

Edited to add: Some people may question her explanation, but it made perfect sense to me.

Last edited:

It's already happened. On a TV show a decade or so ago, a man who had undergone male to female transgender surgery introduced his new love who happened to be female. The audience actually gasped and during a question and answer segment someone asked her why she had the surgery since she could make love to a woman if she had remained a man. Her explanation was rather straightforward. “Who I am is one thing; who I make love to quite another.” She wanted to live her entire life as a woman but had no sexual attraction to men. She stated that she derived far more pleasure being a woman and making love to another woman than she did as a man making love to a woman.

Edited to add: Some people may question her explanation, but it made perfect sense to me.

Transexuals are not necessarily homosexuals

When I watched an old episode of the L Word a few years back they had a guy like that on there, he was a guy but was supposedly a Lesbian in a mans body. When he had sex with women he used a dildo and didn't use his cock, he had sex just like a lesbian woman.

Sure, just like straights do...WHAT?? Pure Pubcrappe...

Good way to bankrupt the big gubment and union pensions...

What happened to you're greece trip, don't you want to donate 40% to yo comrades...:eusa_angel:

Wait...you guys are going to have to make up your minds....gays are a small minority or else we are enough to bankrupt the country.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love how you base this on a movie, dude.

$19 billion in Medicaid fraud in 2012

Combating Medicaid Fraud and Abuse - Pew Center on the States

$16.5 billion in Unemployment fraud in 2012

Unemployment Fraud in United States

$80 billion in health care fraud in 2012

FBI ? Health Care Fraud

And rdean supports every bit of it.

That's what happens when you have too little government. There's no one watching. Thanks for pointing that out.

It's because goverment is to big and cannot check on the millions of claims. Good try though.

[IMGhttp://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/13839/13_2007/chucklarry.jpg[/IMG]
"Hey, if they fvck with us will slam a hate crime law on them"

[SIZE="5"Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits[/SIZE]​

April 1, 2013
Joel Gehrke

If the Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage, straight couples will pretend to be homosexuals in order to get government benefits, a Georgia Republican predicts.

“You may be as straight as an arrow, and you may have a friend that is as straight as an arrow,” Georgia Republican Party chairwoman Sue Everhart told the Marietta Daily Journal over the weekend. “Say you had a great job with the government where you had this wonderful health plan. I mean, what would prohibit you from saying that you’re gay, and y’all get married and still live as separate, but you get all the benefits? I just see so much abuse in this it’s unreal.”

url=http://washingtonexaminer.com/georgia-republican-straight-people-will-game-gay-marriage-system-to-get-benefits/article/2525963?custom_click=rss]Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits | WashingtonExaminer.com[/url]
Gonna love all those jails cells filled with people who get jailed for defrauding the government after they they reported :clap2:

this kind of shit is so stupid.

He was a eunuch and not a woman.

chucklarry.jpg

Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits

April 1, 2013
Joel Gehrke

If the Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage, straight couples will pretend to be homosexuals in order to get government benefits, a Georgia Republican predicts.

“You may be as straight as an arrow, and you may have a friend that is as straight as an arrow,” Georgia Republican Party chairwoman Sue Everhart told the Marietta Daily Journal over the weekend. “Say you had a great job with the government where you had this wonderful health plan. I mean, what would prohibit you from saying that you’re gay, and y’all get married and still live as separate, but you get all the benefits? I just see so much abuse in this it’s unreal.”

Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits | WashingtonExaminer.com

I wonder if this dumb-ass idiot petitioned against hetero marriage after watching Greencard.

If gay marriage passes and two straight guys want to get faux-married in order to get insurance benefits and file joint tax returns and guarantee they'll be able to visit each other in the hospital, then so what? It's not like that stuff doesn't happen today in the straight world already.

Don't they have to co-habitate for at least 6 months out of the year to be considered married?

I don't think many straight guys would have the stomach to go through with it.

chucklarry.jpg

Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits

April 1, 2013
Joel Gehrke

Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits | WashingtonExaminer.com

Sad

Sure, just like straights do...WHAT?? Pure Pubcrappe...

Good way to bankrupt the big gubment and union pensions...

What happened to you're greece trip, don't you want to donate 40% to yo comrades...:eusa_angel:

Wait...you guys are going to have to make up your minds....gays are a small minority or else we are enough to bankrupt the country.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love how you base this on a movie, dude.

Love how you base this on liberal spin, beatch. I was talking to that jackass franco, so butt out!!!

If I strike a nerve in yo ass get one of yo left-wing buddies to scratch it...:ssex:

The fertile mind of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood will always try figure out a way to cheat rather than actually earn an honest living.

no actual that's liberals that do that, we try to stop it...hence voter ID, immigration,
And an honest living, lets see republicans work, liberals use welfare, or government "jobs" or they have unions force people to pay them money so they can have a guaranteed job, whether they do any work at all......I'd say THAT is cheating the system.
even Bernie Madoff was a democrat....but I guess you didnt get that memo.

But since you dont know any issues that well, I know why you didnt get that.

[IMGhttp://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/13839/13_2007/chucklarry.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="5"Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits[/SIZE]​

April 1, 2013
Joel Gehrke

url=http://washingtonexaminer.com/georgia-republican-straight-people-will-game-gay-marriage-system-to-get-benefits/article/2525963?custom_click=rss]Georgia Republican: Straight people will game gay marriage system to get benefits | WashingtonExaminer.com[/url]
Gonna love all those jails cells filled with people who get jailed for defrauding the government after they they reported :clap2:

PanteWaste, how are they going to catch them, caught with a woman, they can just say their bisexsal and have an open marriage...:laugh:

Last edited:

"Hey, if they fvck with us will slam a hate crime law on them"​

April 1, 2013
Joel Gehrke

IF people got jailed for defrauding the government, we wouldnt have any democrats out of prison.......

For fucks sake. What is stopping gay people from getting married to claim benefits? A gay man can marry a gay woman right now and claim the tax benefits, yet I bet you don't have an issue with that.
hell yes i do !! it happens in the miliary all the time !! no good fags !!

Forum List

Back