Pride and Shame

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
If being made to respect someone's religious expression makes you ashamed to be a part of this country, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldn't be a part of it.

If being allowed to trample upon and disrespect the religious expression of someone makes you proud of this country, you are a hypocrite. Maybe you should re-evaluate yourself.

If being proud or ashamed of this country is based purely off of your own political beliefs, you are missing the point of being an American by a billion trillion light years.

Lastly, if you are proud or ashamed of your country because the Supreme Court ruled one way or another, you are being childish.

This type of ideological tribalism has gone on forever in this country, and I sincerely believe it to be tearing her apart. I'm sick of it. Never should we call ourselves "united" when we take pride in trampling on the rights of one while glorifying the rights of another.

Last edited:
TK, the Muslim lover!

Who said I hated Muslims? This applies to any religion, not just Christianity or Islam.

Of course. You defend Muslims all the time. Everyone knows that.
Do you have anything useful to say?

Sure. Read some of my posts.

When it comes to this subject, however, I've no use for the standard BS.

Those gay people had no desire to fuck.with the religious beliefs of that bigoted baker. And making a cake for a wedding between gay people does not infinge on his 1st Amendment rights.

Period.

TK, the Muslim lover!

Who said I hated Muslims? This applies to any religion, not just Christianity or Islam.

Those gay people had no desire to fuck.with the religious beliefs of that bigoted baker. And making a cake for a wedding between gay people does not infinge on his 1st Amendment rights.

Period.
Nice try. You can use that bait on someone else who isn't so suspecting.

TK, the Muslim lover!

Period.

There is no more illegitimate use of power than government using the power of guns to force citizens to serve each other. It's a complete abomination and any State that tries that should be overthrown by the people. You want a cake for your wedding with Steve, find a baker who wants your business

TK, the Muslim lover!

Until it’s time to test you, of course

You know you've got nothing when your best insult is telling them that you somehow know what they would do in a different situation. You don't know shit about what Templar or anyone else would do
Look up his posts about Muslims. He’s a diehard supporter of their rights.

And since when did this become an assessment of my character? Do you have anything better to argue? I defend the universal freedom to practice one's religion in America, whether if be a Christian or a member of the Islamic faith. Some people want to restrict that based on the acts of the fringe. I don't. I'm not too fond of Islam myself, but even I can see that.

TK, the Muslim lover!

Period.

Those gay people had no desire to fuck.with the religious beliefs of that bigoted baker.

no?

then why did they insist on the product of that particular baker?

only one in town?

TK, the Muslim lover!

Period.

Those gay people had no desire to fuck.with the religious beliefs of that bigoted baker.

no?

then why did they insist on the product of that particular baker?

only one in town?
In this particular case they knew the baker and had purchased products from him before and had a reasonable assumption that he would do a cake.

TK, the Muslim lover!

Until it’s time to test you, of course

You know you've got nothing when your best insult is telling them that you somehow know what they would do in a different situation. You don't know shit about what Templar or anyone else would do
Look up his posts about Muslims. He’s a diehard supporter of their rights.

And since when did this become an assessment of my character? Do you have anything better to argue? I defend the universal freedom to practice one's religion in America, whether if be a Christian or a member of the Islamic faith. Some people want to restrict that based on the acts of the fringe. I don't. I'm not too fond of Islam myself, but even I can see that.

OldSchool is a reference to his playground wit

Forum List

Back