Pride Month - What's To Be Proud Of?

they get a month

Blacks get a month.

Vets get a day.

Vets that didn't make it home get a day.

Maybe I should get a full body tattoo to make me look black, and fake tits to make me look gay.

20+ years of military service doesn't much recognition or respect these days.
WW2Troopers.jpg

Yep. So control your mind the way your were made, male or female. Accept your body and stop reprobating your minds. And stop chopping off parts of your bodies due to mental illness.
Your God made them that way.

Just like he makes people with down syndrome or cancer, right

Nope. Made everyone male and female.

The words of Jesus.

For there are eunuchs who have been born thus from their mothers womb.

Matthew 19:12

Eunuchs have no attraction to the opposite sex. As Jesus notes, some are born that way. Or in other words, not everyone is born the same.

they get a month

Blacks get a month.

Vets get a day.

Vets that didn't make it home get a day.

Maybe I should get a full body tattoo to make me look black, and fake tits to make me look gay.

20+ years of military service doesn't much recognition or respect these days.
The military just had their appreciation month.

I don't care what you find reasonable. That's your opinion. You dress how you want to and let people other people dress how they want to. How about that?
It seems how we dress also affects how we act in public. We see sporting events alone. And that is one of the few things' honkies get violent on. Anywhere else it is open season from what t you are so proud of.

Nope. Sexual behavior can be controlled. Plus, since G-d Himself called homosexuality an abomination, by you CLAIMING they were born that way you are claiming G-d to be a liar.

God also called for those who commit adultery to be stoned.

Just think what problems would be solved with that.

Your God made them that way.

Just like he makes people with down syndrome or cancer, right
He didn’t make their minds twisted. That they chose for themselves.
He also does not make cancer nor does he cause Down syndrome. We live in the world but we should not live of the world(sin). God gives us the right to choose for ourselves good or evil. But choosing evil is not without consequences because it is wrong.

He didn’t make their minds twisted. That they chose for themselves.
He also does not make cancer nor does he cause Down syndrome. We live in the world but we should not live of the world(sin). God gives us the right to choose for ourselves good or evil. But choosing evil is not without consequences because it is wrong.

If someone is born a certain way from their mothers womb, they did not choose that.

The words of Jesus.

For there are eunuchs who have been born thus from their mothers womb.

Matthew 19:12

Eunuchs have no attraction to the opposite sex. As Jesus notes, some are born that way. Or in other words, not everyone is born the same.
You pulled too much from this. It does not say they are attracted to the same sex. They are eunuchs.

What is it for them to be proud of? And why do they need a month to do it in?

Pride goes before a fall.

The pride in having the courage to express themselves as individuals regardless of the fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate of conservatives.

Indeed, that’s why Pride Month is necessary, to countervail the fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate of conservatives.

Forum List

Back