Pride Month - What's To Be Proud Of?

I Corinthians 6:9-11 (CSB) Paul's admonition to the Church of Corinth
"Don't you know that the unrighteous will not inherit G-d's Kingdom? Do not be deceived. No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or males who have sex with males, no thieves, greedy people, drunkards, verbally abusive people, or swindlers will inherit G-d's Kingdom. And some of you used to be like this. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the mane of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our G-d".

This applies here. Homosexuality, like adultery, theft, murder, etc. are all symptoms of the disease of sin, which every human being on the face of this Earth has. The only one born without sin is Jesus as He is the only acceptable payment for it.

People freely choose to give in to their sexual lusts, of which anything outside of G-d's design which is one man-one woman within the confines of marriage EXCLUSIVELY. Again, sexual behavior can be controlled.

I refuse to believe that God is going to condemn people for how he created them.

If the maker created them, then yes that is the boundary that was set.
The earth was made for us to come to and learn by faith to choose good or evil. Everything has its opposites. For those who know the consequences of wrong choices it’s our duty to warn. We can do so in a Christ-like manner. Let them know and then let them govern themselves. However, the LGBTQ movement has gone too far by infringing upon parents rights to make decisions for their children. And, their now ultimate goal to deny the rights of religion.

The earth was made for us to come to and learn by faith to choose good or evil. Everything has its opposites. For those who know the consequences of wrong choices it’s our duty to warn. We can do so in a Christ-like manner. Let them know and then let them govern themselves. However, the LGBTQ movement has gone too far by infringing upon parents rights to make decisions for their children. And, their now ultimate goal to deny the rights of religion.

People born left handed were once condemned as sinners.

Left-handers Are Not Evil, At Least Not Anymore. Or... Are They??

You will soon enough be thought the same as them.

I Corinthians 6:9-11 (CSB) Paul's admonition to the Church of Corinth
"Don't you know that the unrighteous will not inherit G-d's Kingdom? Do not be deceived. No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or males who have sex with males, no thieves, greedy people, drunkards, verbally abusive people, or swindlers will inherit G-d's Kingdom. And some of you used to be like this. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the mane of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our G-d".

This applies here. Homosexuality, like adultery, theft, murder, etc. are all symptoms of the disease of sin, which every human being on the face of this Earth has. The only one born without sin is Jesus as He is the only acceptable payment for it.
Ya!

I hope the orange convict enjoys hell with em.

People born left handed were once condemned as sinners.

Left-handers Are Not Evil, At Least Not Anymore. Or... Are They??

You will soon enough be thought the same as them.
I don’t remember anything in the scriptures that makes being left handed a sin. There are perversions that have crept into the doctrine of Christ over the millennia that are not sins. You are stretching too far now. Take a deep breath and learn their are boundaries and we all will be tested based on our physical and mental make up along with the world.

People freely choose to give in to their sexual lusts, of which anything outside of G-d's design which is one man-one woman within the confines of marriage EXCLUSIVELY. Again, sexual behavior can be controlled.
So, about the convicts adultery

I don’t remember anything in the scriptures that makes being left handed a sin. There are perversions that have crept into the doctrine of Christ over the millennia that are not sins. You are stretching too far now. Take a deep breath and learn their are boundaries and we all will be tested based on our physical and mental make up along with the world.

No one will be tested by you.

As a Christian, the God I believe in has never instructed me to condemn and call people names.

No one will be tested by you.

As a Christian, the God I believe in has never instructed me to condemn and call people names.
There’s a difference between warning and condemning. Preaching can be teaching or it can be condemning. Prophets and apostles did both and have that authority. There is no way to bring souls unto Christ without them stopping what is wrong and doing that which is right. Our duty as Christians is to bring souls unto Christ. To the 4 corners of the earth teach the Gospel true doctrines and encourage sinners to repent and be baptized to receive the Holy Ghost.
I never said I’m the tester. And you know it.

Forum List

Back