Pride Month - What's To Be Proud Of?

There’s a difference between warning and condemning. Preaching can be teaching or it can be condemning. Prophets and apostles did both and have that authority. There is no way to bring souls unto Christ without them stopping what is wrong and doing that which is right. Our duty as Christians is to bring souls unto Christ. To the 4 corners of the earth teach the Gospel true doctrines and encourage sinners to repent and be baptized to receive the Holy Ghost.
I never said I’m the tester. And you know it.

I refuse to believe that God will condemn people for how he created them.

There’s a difference between warning and condemning. Preaching can be teaching or it can be condemning. Prophets and apostles did both and have that authority. There is no way to bring souls unto Christ without them stopping what is wrong and doing that which is right. Our duty as Christians is to bring souls unto Christ. To the 4 corners of the earth teach the Gospel true doctrines and encourage sinners to repent and be baptized to receive the Holy Ghost.
I never said I’m the tester. And you know it.
A Christian‘s duty is to proselytize

If he is truly Born Again and received Christ into His heart, Trump will enjoy heaven. You, OTOH, unless you repent and be saved through Christ will face the misery of Hell.

"You will know them by their works".

Matthew 7:16

I refuse to believe that God will condemn people for how he created them.
He will condemn them for not staying in the bounds the Lord has set. He will condemn those who stood by and let others sin when they could offer them the Lord. Stop sitting on the sidelines and do some good things to people like showing them a better way including staying within the boundaries the Lord has set.

What to be proud about pride month?

1718498944555.png

A Christian‘s duty is to proselytize
It is to spread the word of God. If all people lived according to the boundaries the Lord has set, we would be raised as the City of Enoch to heaven. But, we let people play outside the boundaries without a single effort to warn them. Instead, we tell them to go right on sinning but I love you anyways. That’s not love.

It is to spread the word of God. If all people lived according to the boundaries the Lord has set, we would be raised as the City of Enoch to heaven. But, we let people play outside the boundaries without a single effort to warn them. Instead, we tell them to go right on sinning but I love you anyways. That’s not love.
Hilarious

You still voting for a convicted adulterer?

Forum List

Back