Pride Month - What's To Be Proud Of?

Jesus notes that not everyone is born the same. That 100% cancel outs your argument that there are only two creations.

I don’t believe the term “eunuch” in the Bible referred to gay people. Eunuch was referring to people who had been castrated, in this case, someone who didn’t have reproductive faculty due to a birth defect.

I don’t believe the term “eunuch” in the Bible referred to gay people.

It didn't but gay people were used in this role because they were born without an attraction to females.

Eunuch was referring to people who had been castrated, in this case, someone who didn’t have reproductive faculty due to a birth defect.

Again, you are arguing that not all people are born the same but then refuse to acknowledge that not all people are born the same.

It didn't but gay people were used in this role because they were born without an attraction to females.

Again, you are arguing that not all people are born the same but then refuse to acknowledge that not all people are born the same.

No, I’m arguing that you are trying to say that God makes gay people based on a quote from Jesus that wasn’t what he was talking about.

I know not all people are born the same, that doesn’t mean God had anything to do with it.

It is devoid of your authority. Not the world. Jesus Christ is real. He is Jehovah. He created the universe under the direction of Father in Heaven who is real too. You are speaking as though you are the god of everything. However, we know you are not but just doing the bidding of Satan. And you fight against the boundaries that the Lord has set. We see this effort as the world is in more and more chaos as the world chooses Satan and his evil in the woke name of miss placed love and kindness without and devoid of Godliness. When will you people wake up and see what you are causing?
The bible has no ‘divine authority’; in fact, citing religious dogma fails as an appeal to authority fallacy.

Religious belief does not justify the right’s fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate directed at gay and transgender Americans.

No, I’m arguing that you are trying to say that God makes gay people based on a quote from Jesus that wasn’t what he was talking about.

I know not all people are born the same, that doesn’t mean God had anything to do with it.

Jesus is clearly saying that not all people are born the same.

Who had something to do with it?

It is devoid of your authority. Not the world. Jesus Christ is real. He is Jehovah. He created the universe under the direction of Father in Heaven who is real too. You are speaking as though you are the god of everything. However, we know you are not but just doing the bidding of Satan. And you fight against the boundaries that the Lord has set. We see this effort as the world is in more and more chaos as the world chooses Satan and his evil in the woke name of miss placed love and kindness without and devoid of Godliness. When will you people wake up and see what you are causing?
You have no evidence to convince that your jesus is real.

You offer just your personal opinion and intolerance.

Isn’t your god supposedly all knowing.

How could he have nothing to do with it.

The bible has no ‘divine authority’; in fact, citing religious dogma fails as an appeal to authority fallacy.

Religious belief does not justify the right’s fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate directed at gay and transgender Americans.
Your allies the Muslims will end all of this.

Forum List

Back