Pride Month - What's To Be Proud Of?

The bible has no ‘divine authority’; in fact, citing religious dogma fails as an appeal to authority fallacy.

Religious belief does not justify the right’s fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate directed at gay and transgender Americans.
The right have no ignorance, bigotry and hate directed at gays. That is a mental illness construct of the loony left Marxists. You have bought into this loony blabber.
We do recognize what choices do in the world. When they go against nature and God, the world falls into war where true hatred show itself. That is where we’re are now, again. Because of Democrats.

You have no evidence to convince that your jesus is real.

You offer just your personal opinion and intolerance.
The turning away from the Lord causing hate, division and violence from the left. It isn’t the Right out burning cities, threatening Jews in cities and universities. It’s the godless left doing this. That is evidence.

The right have no ignorance, bigotry and hate directed at gays. That is a mental illness construct of the loony left Marxists. You have bought into this loony blabber.
We do recognize what choices do in the world. When they go against nature and God, the world falls into war where true hatred show itself. That is where we’re are now, again. Because of Democrats.
I spent (counting from my birth into a 100 percent Democratic party family) 42 years as a Democrat. I got disgusted by them and yet it took me about 20 years to flee them and became Republican. Think of how long Reagan took to become a Republican to get the idea. Democrats when i left were actually a lot better than they are now. Now they have become the enemy of the public. John Kennedy would be a Republican now had he lived.

Which has nothing to do with the gay fetish.
I once had a homosexual brother and of course it is a homosexual fetish. When he was like in the 7 grade we found out he told classmates he was Susie. But his name was James.

I spent (counting from my birth into a 100 percent Democratic party family) 42 years as a Democrat. I got disgusted by them and yet it took me about 20 years to flee them and became Republican. Think of how long Reagan took to become a Republican to get the idea. Democrats when i left were actually a lot better than they are now. Now they have become the enemy of the public. John Kennedy would be a Republican now had he lived.
Hell, even far Left loon Teddy would be too Conservative for this bunch.

Isn’t your god supposedly all knowing.

How could he have nothing to do with it.
Because I just don’t believe he makes people gay, or with mental defects or any number of other things. Those things just happen, not by anyone’s doing.

All knowing doesn’t mean all controlling. Maybe He just lets nature take its course.

Because I just don’t believe he makes people gay, or with mental defects or any number of other things. Those things just happen, not by anyone’s doing.

All knowing doesn’t mean all controlling. Maybe He just lets nature take its course.

People have no control over nature.

Boys below 17 and girls below 15 can marry with judicial approval and parental consent.
So you could not locate a state where 12 year olds can marry today!!! Good work.

Forum List

Back