Private Gun ownership Save Lives.

Which 1st world nation has more gun deaths than us? I'll wait for your insightful answer.

which means nothing. you are advocating tougher gun laws would reduce those deaths. tougher gun laws have not demonstrated greater reductions in gun deaths.

Australia, UK, Japan, Canada, Germany and every other 1st world nation disagrees with you.

But who cares about facts, right?

Most certainly not you.

The U.S. does not have the worst firearm murder rate — that prize belongs to Honduras, El Salvador and Jamaica. In fact, the U.S. is number 28, with a rate of 2.97 per 100,000 people

Gun homicides and gun ownership listed by country | News | guardian.co.uk

Me, Me, Me. That's all that comes out of your mouth.

Are you going to protect me and my wife if some drug addict breaks into my home with a knife or a bat?

You the people won't be in my home in the middle of the night to protect me from some criminal hell bent on doing harm will you?

While you "protect your wife", real people are being murdered at a way too rapid rate, people who are not unarmed and even those who are armed. The facts are, guns are making it easier for people to kill in this country, not easier to protect.

My wife is the only real person I care about. I put her safety ahead of every other person on this fucking planet. I know that's hard for someone like you who would stand there and watch your wife get raped and brutalized while waiting for the fucking cops to get their fat doughnut eating asses to your house because you think that having a gun will cause some other random person to be killed.

Thanks for literally repeating your self centered post from earlier. We know you only care about you. You've made that abundantly clear.

I care about both my family AND the country. That must be what makes me one of those damn "communists".

Thanks for not answering my questions.

Will YOU protect my wife at 3 AM or will you choose to protect your wife and family first?

Until you can allow your wife and kids get brutalized while you go save someone else then you my little sheep are just as selfish as am I.

I put my family (my wife) first before anything including the country and I happen to know that me owning a gun or guns is not harming the country so busybody hypocrites like you should mind your own business.

So ban cars then.

There are far more cars right in you vicinity that are a threat to you. I would worry about them more than someones gun 1000 miles away from you.

I can think of a very useful purpose for cars beyond killing people. Can you say the same for guns? Nope.

Being able to kill someone who is trying to harm you is a very useful purpose.

But you prefer people who are weaker or smaller than their attacker to have no chance at defending themselves.

So the only purpose for guns outside of killing people is........killing people? :eusa_eh:

You sure have proven your point! Well done.

We have more guns than any place on the planet. Why are we not the safest place on the planet?

which again is not answering the question. and you can't answer the question because the facts prove your claims are wrong.

So no answer, huh? Weird how you avoid answering something that you proves your baseless claims to be false.

i see the run around troll has been rendered to just that again. a run around troll. which is why what could have been a slam dunk, back ground checks failed. the anti gunners tried to give us a run around. we said, fuck off and take your bullshit with you.

So ban cars then.

There are far more cars right in you vicinity that are a threat to you. I would worry about them more than someones gun 1000 miles away from you.

I can think of a very useful purpose for cars beyond killing people. Can you say the same for guns? Nope.

sure. .000036% of all guns kill someone. the other 99.999% are doing something other than killing. a higher percentage of all cars on the road kill people then the percent of guns do. you can't get anything right can you

Please cite your stats.

But you prefer people who are weaker or smaller than their attacker to have no chance at defending themselves.

So the only purpose for guns outside of killing people is........killing people? :eusa_eh:

A gun can be a deterrent without being fired.

Tell me if you're trying to break into a home and you hear that distinctive sound of a 12 gauge shotgun being racked will you keep coming or will you get the fuck out?

If more guns = more deaths, then we would have, proportionally, more gun related deaths than anywhere else.
We do not.
So much for that.
Which 1st world nation has more gun deaths than us? I'll wait for your insightful answer.
Prportionally -- that is, when taking the number of guns into account, a good number of them.

UK 1.5% as many guns, 33% as many deaths per gun
France 6.8% as many guns, 84% as many deaths per gun
Canada 3.6% as many guns, 67% as many death per gun
Germany 9% as many guns, 31% as many deaths per gun
Australia 1.2% as many guns, 58% as many deaths per gun
Japan 0.25% as many guns, 87% as many deaths per gun
Finland 0.9% as many guns, 70% as many deaths per gun
Spain 1.6 as many guns, 55% as many deaths per gun
Gun Policy Facts and News

A given gun in the US is far less likely to be involved in a death than in any of these counties; as such, it is impossible, with any degree of honesty, to say that more guns = more deaths.

Last edited:

guns are sure pretty inefficient at killing people if only .000036% of them ever kill someone. in fact, they suck at doing their job :cuckoo:

I have this new invention. it will do its job .000036% of the time. will you lend me the money to produce and market it? What do you think the bank will say?

which means nothing. you are advocating tougher gun laws would reduce those deaths. tougher gun laws have not demonstrated greater reductions in gun deaths.

Australia, UK, Japan, Canada, Germany and every other 1st world nation disagrees with you.

Most certainly not you.

The U.S. does not have the worst firearm murder rate — that prize belongs to Honduras, El Salvador and Jamaica. In fact, the U.S. is number 28, with a rate of 2.97 per 100,000 people

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you don't know the difference between a 1st world and 3rd world country....

Ask me how I know!

which again is not answering the question. and you can't answer the question because the facts prove your claims are wrong.

So no answer, huh? Weird how you avoid answering something that you proves your baseless claims to be false.

i see the run around troll has been rendered to just that again. a run around troll. which is why what could have been a slam dunk, back ground checks failed. the anti gunners tried to give us a run around. we said, fuck off and take your bullshit with you.

You'll do anything to avoid answering, won't you?

If only you could apply this persistence to your personal life, you'd have a steady job by this point in your life.

sure. .000036% of all guns kill someone. the other 99.999% are doing something other than killing. a higher percentage of all cars on the road kill people then the percent of guns do. you can't get anything right can you

Please cite your stats.

how many guns are there i the USA? How many homicides are there in the USA? can you tell me you are seriously here with your argument and you don't even know these two most basic facts? and you honestly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously? Give it up troll

You'll do anything to avoid answering, won't you?

If only you could apply this persistence to your personal life, you'd have a steady job by this point in your life.

Troll

The purpose in the hands of a law abiding citizen is to kill someone who is trying to harm you. I guess you are the type that would just lie there and take it.

Are you going to protect me and my wife if some drug addict breaks into my home with a knife or a bat?

You the people won't be in my home in the middle of the night to protect me from some criminal hell bent on doing harm will you?

My wife is the only real person I care about. I put her safety ahead of every other person on this fucking planet. I know that's hard for someone like you who would stand there and watch your wife get raped and brutalized while waiting for the fucking cops to get their fat doughnut eating asses to your house because you think that having a gun will cause some other random person to be killed.

Thanks for literally repeating your self centered post from earlier. We know you only care about you. You've made that abundantly clear.

I care about both my family AND the country. That must be what makes me one of those damn "communists".

Will YOU protect my wife at 3 AM or will you choose to protect your wife and family first?

Until you can allow your wife and kids get brutalized while you go save someone else then you my little sheep are just as selfish as am I.

I put my family (my wife) first before anything including the country and I happen to know that me owning a gun or guns is not harming the country so busybody hypocrites like you should mind your own business.

I'm trying to protect my family and your family from being shot....at home, at school, at the movies....anywhere. You're only concerned with protecting your wife at home. I care about her well being everywhere. Maybe she's better off with my protection than yours?

Most certainly not you.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you don't know the difference between a 1st world and 3rd world country....

Ask me how I know!

worse, you obviously don't even know the difference between black and white, left and right, up and down. you haven't even mastered the extreems yet you try to discuss the detail. no wonder you fail

Most certainly not you.

Ask me how I know!

and yet alot of those 1st world countries have a violent crime rate higher than the US.

Maybe because the yobs know they have an unarmed populace to prey on?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Mail Online

I'm trying to protect my family and your family from being shot....at home, at school, at the movies....anywhere. You're only concerned with protecting your wife at home. I care about her well being everywhere. Maybe she's better off with my protection than yours?

I doubt that you'd stand there and watch her get raped because you would have no way to protect her.

As I said my owning a weapon is no threat to the country, or anyone else's family and until you can prove that taking my weapons will make your family safer then you haven't a leg on which to stand.

I'll say it again: I will gladly give up my weapons if you can 100% unequivocally guarantee me that no one will ever assault me or my wife. Until that day comes i will keep my guns.

oh yea, i'd put my faithi in you :cuckoo: troll

If more guns = more deaths, then we would have, proportionally, more gun related deaths than anywhere else.
We do not.
So much for that.
Prportionally -- that is, when taking the number of guns into account, a good number of them.

UK 1.5% as many guns, 33% as many deaths per gun
France 6.8% as many guns, 84% as many deaths per gun
Canada 3.6% as many guns, 67% as many death per gun
Germany 9% as many guns, 31% as many deaths per gun
Australia 1.2% as many guns, 58% as many deaths per gun
Japan 0.25% as many guns, 87% as many deaths per gun
Finland 0.9% as many guns, 70% as many deaths per gun
Spain 1.6 as many guns, 55% as many deaths per gun
Gun Policy Facts and News

A given gun in the US is far less likely to be involved in a death than in any of these counties; as such, it is impossible, with any degree of honesrty, to say that more guns = more deaths.

Holy fuck, seriously?? Hahahahahahaahah!!

Since when did we, or anyone, start measuring homicide rates by number of guns? LOL, you'll do anything to spin the facts to make things look less shitty, wont you?

Please cite your stats.

how many guns are there i the USA? How many homicides are there in the USA? can you tell me you are seriously here with your argument and you don't even know these two most basic facts? and you honestly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously? Give it up troll

Just read your entire post and still no source for your stats.

Forum List

Back