Pro abortion and Nazism

I'm not wrong.

"
When the Nazis came to power in 1933 one of the first acts Hitler did was to legalize abortion. By 1935 Germany with 65 million people was the place where over 500,000 abortions were being performed each year. Although Hitler and his government encourged Aryan women to produce a lot of children, he left the matter of abortion and all its facets in the hands of a decidely pro- abortion medical establishment. Even in the midst of Nazi propaganda aimed at increasing the Aryan population, scores of Aryan women still chose to abort their unborn children. The medical publication Deutsches Aerzleblatt reported the abortions in Germany each year reached a half-million.
Further, a Nazi decree of October 19, 1941 established abortion on demand as the official policy of Poland. Hitler, however, expressed dissatisfaction with this policy. Abortion, he believed, should NOT be limited to Poland. He therefore ordered that abortion be expanded to all populations under the control of the "Ministry of the Occupied Territories of the East."

Hitler Pro-Abortion

Again, the policy was to use abortion to get rid of unwanted populations.

So what population do you want to annihilate?

"
Despite contemporary attempts to characterize Hitler as opposed to abortion, the historical evidence clearly and overwhelmingly supports only one possible conclusion: Hitler and his regime were adamantly pro-abortion. To depict Hitler as anti-abortion is a ludicrous as calling him anti-genocide or pro- Jewish. Both Hitler and his government had little regard for human life perceived as subpar, whether born or preborn."

Hitler Pro-Abortion

"Life Unworthy of Life"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G1hPq1ARc4]Abortion & Nazi Ideology Of Lebensunwertes Leben (Life Unworthy Of Life) / Video - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not wrong.

"
When the Nazis came to power in 1933 one of the first acts Hitler did was to legalize abortion. By 1935 Germany with 65 million people was the place where over 500,000 abortions were being performed each year. Although Hitler and his government encourged Aryan women to produce a lot of children, he left the matter of abortion and all its facets in the hands of a decidely pro- abortion medical establishment. Even in the midst of Nazi propaganda aimed at increasing the Aryan population, scores of Aryan women still chose to abort their unborn children. The medical publication Deutsches Aerzleblatt reported the abortions in Germany each year reached a half-million.
Further, a Nazi decree of October 19, 1941 established abortion on demand as the official policy of Poland. Hitler, however, expressed dissatisfaction with this policy. Abortion, he believed, should NOT be limited to Poland. He therefore ordered that abortion be expanded to all populations under the control of the "Ministry of the Occupied Territories of the East."

Hitler Pro-Abortion

None, and i've never heard one pro-choicer talk about wanting to annihilate a population.

All I can do is provide the exact text on the law that the Nazis went by to prove you wrong, if that's not good enough, nothing is.

Does that end the thread?

Last edited:
"
Despite contemporary attempts to characterize Hitler as opposed to abortion, the historical evidence clearly and overwhelmingly supports only one possible conclusion: Hitler and his regime were adamantly pro-abortion. To depict Hitler as anti-abortion is a ludicrous as calling him anti-genocide or pro- Jewish. Both Hitler and his government had little regard for human life perceived as subpar, whether born or preborn."

Hitler Pro-Abortion

A Bible blog, in which the author doesn't know how to spell or use spell check.

And you mock wikipedia :lol::lol::lol:

No, the thread is eternal because eugenists never stop.

Have you provided any verification of any of the lies you have posted?

For example, proof that any pro-lifer would like the death penalty for aryan women who obtain abortions?

I can, and have provided verification that the arguments the pro-abortionists use to justify the slaughter of disabled, poor, or otherwise substandard children are exactly the same as the Nazis used.

So I think that would be the end of the thread, as it should have been when I initially posted that verification.

But no, those who seek to kill off the unwanted population of children insist on posting lie, after lie, after lie, to try to hide the facts. Which are...Nazis used the exact same argument to justify killing unwanted people, and in fact used the exact same arguments to promote abortion as part of their PLAN to eliminate unwanted populations, as the pro-abortion crowd today use.

The exact same arguments. The exact same reasons. Almost the exact same population, and for the exact same purpose (to improve the health/economy/environment for and of those who are deemed "worthwhile").

You can pretend the points weren't made. You can lie and evade and fudge. But the truth is what it is.

Abortion was a pet of the Nazis, and they used it quite effectively. And the people who champion it today are championing it for the same purpose as the Nazis did.

"

Hitler Pro-Abortion

I've already posted the verbage from mein kampf, the Nuremberg trials, etc. Should I post the source page for this one as you did for wiki?

No, the thread is eternal because eugenists never stop.

Have you provided any verification of any of the lies you have posted?

For example, proof that any pro-lifer would like the death penalty for aryan women who obtain abortions?

I can, and have provided verification that the arguments the pro-abortionists use to justify the slaughter of disabled, poor, or otherwise substandard children are exactly the same as the Nazis used.

So I think that would be the end of the thread, as it should have been when I initially posted that verification.

But no, those who seek to kill off the unwanted population of children insist on posting lie, after lie, after lie, to try to hide the facts. Which are...Nazis used the exact same argument to justify killing unwanted people, and in fact used the exact same arguments to promote abortion as part of their PLAN to eliminate unwanted populations, as the pro-abortion crowd today use.

The exact same arguments. The exact same reasons. Almost the exact same population, and for the exact same purpose (to improve the health/economy/environment for and of those who are deemed "worthwhile").

You can pretend the points weren't made. You can lie and evade and fudge. But the truth is what it is.

Abortion was a pet of the Nazis, and they used it quite effectively. And the people who champion it today are championing it for the same purpose as the Nazis did.

I've provided Nazi law text that says abortions are illegal, and what punishment the woman and doctor will receive if an abortion is done.

That's all the proof I can provide. If you'll take what a Bible blogger who can't spell says about Nazi law, over what Nazi law text says, then yes the thread is over. As is your ability to reason, if you ever had such ability.

No, you didn't you liar.

You provided a little information about how aryan women were forbidden to abort. Yes, they were, I never contested that.

It went hand in hand with increasing the population of the preferred people, while wiping out the substandards.

You did not, however, verify any sort of correlation between the verbage or the ideology of the pro-lifers and Nazis. Because see, pro-lifers don't promote killing. There is no correlation. The only correlation is between the pro-abortionists of today, and the pro-abortionists of yesterday (and still), the Nazis.

"Death to preserve life". That's the beginning and the end of it. A good Nazi tradition.

I'm not wrong.

"

Hitler Pro-Abortion

thats not true......

all you are doing is repeating lies fed to you by blogs.........

thats why sites like that are so successful, because gullible dipshits like you believe them blindly........

did you try clinking on the "source" link of your blog? obviously not otherwise you never would have posted such garbage........

Last edited:
"

Hitler Pro-Abortion

well, its a blog by a guy named john j. ray who has been busted making up crap so much that he is one of the biggest laughing stocks of the internet........

when you try to source his material, all you get are dead links or links to other blog sites that have been found to circular back round to sourcing his own blog.........

so basically the only proof this idiot provides is his own blog that runs a circle thru a couple other blogs........

i dont know if he is really that stupid or if it is a big test to see how many dipshits he can get to buy his bullshit.......

Moreover,

Reductio ad Hitlerum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't post it earlier because I thought you may simply have been attempting to make an analogy, but your agenda is vividly clear now.

Step away from the wiki.

I suspect you type shit on wiki, then come here and link it as "evidence". It's not a good source for any except UNCONTESTED information...

Reductio ad Hitlerum

^ a b c Curtis, Gary N. (2004). "Logical Fallacy: The Hitler Card". Fallacy Files. Retrieved 2007-10-08.
^ Curtis, Gary N. (2004). "Logical Fallacy: Guilt by Association". Fallacy Files. Retrieved 2007-10-08.
^ Tobin, Paul N. (2004). "Hitler, Stalin and Atheism". Rejection of Pascal's Wager: A Skeptic's Guide to Christianity. Archived from the original on 2007-10-14. Retrieved 2007-11-24.
^ "Natural Right and History". University of Oklahoma. 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-11.
^ Thomas Fleming, editor, Chronicles (Rockford, Illinois), May 2000, p. 11.
^ "Foregone Conclusions". Escholarship.org. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ "Dec. EPO" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ Rennie, John. "Ben Stein's Expelled: No Integrity Displayed." Scientific American. 9 April 2008. 19 May 2008.
^ "You Say You Want an Evolution." Newsweek. 14 April 2008: 17.
^ "Hitler and Eugenics." Expelled Exposed. 1 May 2008.
^ a b Shauna Moser (March 2, 2006). "Penn State Trustee Compares Reagan to Hitler".
^ Borger, Julian (13 August 2003). "Study of Bush's psyche touches a nerve | World news". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
^ Madonna infuriates McCain with Hitler-Mugabe sequence at Cardiff concert, Times Online, August 25, 2008
^ Benjamin, Mark (2008-07-22). "National Review writer compares Obama to Hitler — War Room". Salon.com. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
^ 37 Diggs (2008-02-14). "FOX's Tom Sullivan compares Obama to Hitler". Crooks and Liars. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
^ Lowell Greenbaum (2009-06-09). "Cartoon an insult to president 060909 - The Augusta Chronicle". Chronicle.augusta.com. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
^ "Editorial: The US health care debate." Jerusalem Post. 18 August 2009. 19 August 2009.
^ Sponsored by (2010-10-04). "His Struggle: Glenn Beck's Hitler fetish". The Economist. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ "Back in Black - Glenn Beck's Nazi Tourette's - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 05/12/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central". Thedailyshow.com. 2010-05-12. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ — Z.P.. "Glenn Beck Uses Auschwitz To Promote His New Media Venture | Media Matters for America". Mediamatters.org. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ Duboff, Josh. "Lewis Black Exposes Glenn Beck’s ‘Nazi Tourette’s’ - Daily Intel". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ Milbank, Dana (2010-10-03). "Glenn Beck is obsessed with Hitler and Woodrow Wilson. (I'm just saying.)". Washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ Bennett, David (2011-09-12). "Offshore processing still possible despite High Court decision". Fairfax Media. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
^ Stevens, Matt (2011-09-13). "Inadmissible". Fairfax Media. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
^ "Senator aims 'Nazi' slur at minister during question time". Fairfax Media. 2011-09-14. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
^ "'Nazi' strategy hurts us: Palmer". Sunshine Coast Daily. 2011-09-16. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
^ Paul Robin Krugman (October 9, 2011). "Panic of the Plutocrats". New York Times. Retrieved 2011-10-10. "And as for their reaction to proposals to close a loophole that lets some of them pay remarkably low taxes — well, Stephen Schwarzman, chairman of the Blackstone Group, compared it to Hitler’s invasion of Poland."

You do understand that the lake of small text at the bottom of Wikipedia is the cited sources...?

You do right?

she wouldnt understand the concept of sourced claims if it shoved a hanger up her snatch........

No, you didn't you liar.

You provided a little information about how aryan women were forbidden to abort. Yes, they were, I never contested that.

It went hand in hand with increasing the population of the preferred people, while wiping out the substandards.

You did not, however, verify any sort of correlation between the verbage or the ideology of the pro-lifers and Nazis. Because see, pro-lifers don't promote killing. There is no correlation. The only correlation is between the pro-abortionists of today, and the pro-abortionists of yesterday (and still), the Nazis.

"Death to preserve life". That's the beginning and the end of it. A good Nazi tradition.

Yes, so everyone they deemed as citizens lived under strict pro-life standards. No pro choice laws were on the books in East Germany until 1972, and West Germany 1974. They were even hardcore anti-contraceptive.

The moment you find a single pro-choicer who wants forced abortions, and abortions done to "weed out undesireables" your purely emotion-based diatribe will have a leg to stand on.

Until then, you'll just continue to sound like the loon everyone on this board already thinks you are.

I'm not wrong.

"

Hitler Pro-Abortion

None, and i've never heard one pro-choicer talk about wanting to annihilate a population.

how about just less of...?
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
No, you didn't you liar.

Yes, so everyone they deemed as citizens lived under strict pro-life standards. No pro choice laws were on the books in East Germany until 1972, and West Germany 1974. They were even hardcore anti-contraceptive.

The moment you find a single pro-choicer who wants forced abortions, and abortions done to "weed out undesireables" your purely emotion-based diatribe will have a leg to stand on.

Until then, you'll just continue to sound like the loon everyone on this board already thinks you are.

You don't speak for everybody on this board. Though Nazis and pro-abortionists often make the mistake of thinking they do.

You must have missed the reams of evidence posted about the "plan" the Nazis put in place that included legal, non-forcible abortion that was promoted and encouraged amongst the classes they deemed undesirable. Pretty much like you and your friends promote it amongst poor minorities, here and abroad.

Have you located the evidence that shows that pro-lifers have ever proposed that women be executed for obtaining abortions? No? Have you located the evidence that shows pro-lifers have an agenda that includes reducing the population or social engineering via breeding programs?

No?

So I will accept your admission that you are lying now.

You know you haven't answered one question you've been asked, or provided one bit of evidence to disprove anything I've said.

But I always find it interesting how dogged some "men" can be when it comes to supporting the practice of eugenics and baby...while at the same time wailing that they're NOTHING LIKE NAZIS.

No, you didn't you liar.

You don't speak for everybody on this board. Though Nazis and pro-abortionists often make the mistake of thinking they do.

You must have missed the reams of evidence posted about the "plan" the Nazis put in place that included legal, non-forcible abortion that was promoted and encouraged amongst the classes they deemed undesirable. Pretty much like you and your friends promote it amongst poor minorities, here and abroad.

Have you located the evidence that shows that pro-lifers have ever proposed that women be executed for obtaining abortions? No? Have you located the evidence that shows pro-lifers have an agenda that includes reducing the population or social engineering via breeding programs?

No?

So I will accept your admission that you are lying now.

You know you haven't answered one question you've been asked, or provided one bit of evidence to disprove anything I've said.

But I always find it interesting how dogged some "men" can be when it comes to supporting the practice of eugenics and baby...while at the same time wailing that they're NOTHING LIKE NAZIS.

People who don't like to read might think so, especially if what they're reading paints them in a less than flattering light.

Forum List

Back