Pro abortion and Nazism

I accept your surrender and your admission that you are unable to support any of the spurious claims you, or anyone else, on your side has made in this thread.

Whatever, snookums... Just holding you up to mockery now.

128972041950338853.jpg

This goes with the eternal cry "those babies will be miserable/criminal and so we should kill them now":

"Propaganda also encouraged passivity and acceptance of the impending measures against Jews, as these appeared to depict the Nazi government as stepping in and “restoring order.” "

Nazi Propaganda

Moreover,

Reductio ad Hitlerum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't post it earlier because I thought you may simply have been attempting to make an analogy, but your agenda is vividly clear now.

Step away from the wiki.

I suspect you type shit on wiki, then come here and link it as "evidence". It's not a good source for any except UNCONTESTED information...

Reductio ad Hitlerum

^ a b c Curtis, Gary N. (2004). "Logical Fallacy: The Hitler Card". Fallacy Files. Retrieved 2007-10-08.
^ Curtis, Gary N. (2004). "Logical Fallacy: Guilt by Association". Fallacy Files. Retrieved 2007-10-08.
^ Tobin, Paul N. (2004). "Hitler, Stalin and Atheism". Rejection of Pascal's Wager: A Skeptic's Guide to Christianity. Archived from the original on 2007-10-14. Retrieved 2007-11-24.
^ "Natural Right and History". University of Oklahoma. 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-11.
^ Thomas Fleming, editor, Chronicles (Rockford, Illinois), May 2000, p. 11.
^ "Foregone Conclusions". Escholarship.org. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ "Dec. EPO" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ Rennie, John. "Ben Stein's Expelled: No Integrity Displayed." Scientific American. 9 April 2008. 19 May 2008.
^ "You Say You Want an Evolution." Newsweek. 14 April 2008: 17.
^ "Hitler and Eugenics." Expelled Exposed. 1 May 2008.
^ a b Shauna Moser (March 2, 2006). "Penn State Trustee Compares Reagan to Hitler".
^ Borger, Julian (13 August 2003). "Study of Bush's psyche touches a nerve | World news". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
^ Madonna infuriates McCain with Hitler-Mugabe sequence at Cardiff concert, Times Online, August 25, 2008
^ Benjamin, Mark (2008-07-22). "National Review writer compares Obama to Hitler — War Room". Salon.com. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
^ 37 Diggs (2008-02-14). "FOX's Tom Sullivan compares Obama to Hitler". Crooks and Liars. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
^ Lowell Greenbaum (2009-06-09). "Cartoon an insult to president 060909 - The Augusta Chronicle". Chronicle.augusta.com. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
^ "Editorial: The US health care debate." Jerusalem Post. 18 August 2009. 19 August 2009.
^ Sponsored by (2010-10-04). "His Struggle: Glenn Beck's Hitler fetish". The Economist. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ "Back in Black - Glenn Beck's Nazi Tourette's - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 05/12/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central". Thedailyshow.com. 2010-05-12. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ — Z.P.. "Glenn Beck Uses Auschwitz To Promote His New Media Venture | Media Matters for America". Mediamatters.org. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ Duboff, Josh. "Lewis Black Exposes Glenn Beck’s ‘Nazi Tourette’s’ - Daily Intel". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ Milbank, Dana (2010-10-03). "Glenn Beck is obsessed with Hitler and Woodrow Wilson. (I'm just saying.)". Washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
^ Bennett, David (2011-09-12). "Offshore processing still possible despite High Court decision". Fairfax Media. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
^ Stevens, Matt (2011-09-13). "Inadmissible". Fairfax Media. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
^ "Senator aims 'Nazi' slur at minister during question time". Fairfax Media. 2011-09-14. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
^ "'Nazi' strategy hurts us: Palmer". Sunshine Coast Daily. 2011-09-16. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
^ Paul Robin Krugman (October 9, 2011). "Panic of the Plutocrats". New York Times. Retrieved 2011-10-10. "And as for their reaction to proposals to close a loophole that lets some of them pay remarkably low taxes — well, Stephen Schwarzman, chairman of the Blackstone Group, compared it to Hitler’s invasion of Poland."

You do understand that the lake of small text at the bottom of Wikipedia is the cited sources...?

You do right?

Last edited:
I ignored that the first time because it was just too pathetic for words.

Yes, I know you copied the references as if that somehow proves something. All it proves is that you can cut & paste.

I thought about cutting and pasting the references I used about the holocaust/pro-abortion similiarities but figured it would just go over your head.

And the fact that you're back with the same drivel, after (stupidly) making fun of MY sources, shows I was right.

I ignored that the first time because it was just too pathetic for words.

Yes, I know you copied the references as if that somehow proves something. All it proves is that you can cut & paste.

I thought about cutting and pasting the references I used about the holocaust/pro-abortion similiarities but figured it would just go over your head.

And the fact that you're back with the same drivel, after (stupidly) making fun of MY sources, shows I was right.

The only theory really supportable by conclusive evidence is the one that you cannot seem to produce a valid argument to support your view, so you are reduced to comparing the other view to Nazi ideology in an effort to maintain your own delusion that the other view is evil.

You can support your own argument in any way you please. You are only going to convince yourself.

I'm still waiting for anybody to post something that shows how Pro-Lifers employ the same rhetoric to the same end as Nazis.

I have proven that pro-abortionists use the same arguments to justify killing.

Now please support your statements that pro-lifers do exactly the same.

You haven't proven anything of the sort. You've taken bullshit from anti-abortion websites any historian would find laughable.

Abortion was illegal in Nazi Germany. They even executed people for performing them.

You claims would hold water if we were forcing abortions on people, which no one is. Abortion is a choice.

You may have covered this, but there are too many post to go over

To be fair the Nazi's did use abortion but with conditions.

On what they considered "Aryan"- of course no abortions
But the Germans did encourage Auswahl freiheit for "non-Aryans" in countries like Poland.
They believed in eugenics- no doubt an "aggressive" version

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for anybody to post something that shows how Pro-Lifers employ the same rhetoric to the same end as Nazis.

You haven't proven anything of the sort. You've taken bullshit from anti-abortion websites any historian would find laughable.

Abortion was illegal in Nazi Germany. They even executed people for performing them.

You claims would hold water if we were forcing abortions on people, which no one is. Abortion is a choice.

Again, maybe it was stated in past posts....

Did she make a claim on forced abortions ?

...or Did she make a claim on the practice of passive eugenics?

Last edited:
koshergirl wrote, "MY argument was that Nazis & pro-abortionists use the same language to the same purpose. I made my point and then some."

No, she did not, not even close, not even in the wildest sense of a shared concept, other than Nazis, pro-lifers, and KosherGirl are all human beings.

Again, maybe it was stated in past posts....

Did she make a claim on forced abortions ?

...or Did she make a claim on the practice of passive eugenics?

She made an unsupported claim that the Nazis then and American pro-lifers use the same language abortion to the same intent. She does not provide comparative evidence and does not define same intent. She does not make the acknowledgment that Nazi language on abortion in relation to maintaining the Master Race directly contradicts KosherGirl's sweeping indictment.

Hmm,

so advocates of abortion never used the concepts of eugenics to justify their support ?

For the most part, no.

it's usually pitched as

1) Women well get them anyway, so they should be safe.
2) It's really none of the government's business... or yours.

Now, true, in other countries, they are passed off as population control, or worse, for sex selection in countries where boys are valued more than girls.

Hmm,

so advocates of abortion never used the concepts of eugenics to justify their support ?

For the most part, no.

it's usually pitched as

1) Women well get them anyway, so they should be safe.
2) It's really none of the government's business... or yours.

Now, true, in other countries, they are passed off as population control, or worse, for sex selection in countries where boys are valued more than girls.

For the most part, people, not that you can blame them, don't like to speak that way.

But to be fair,
if her point was that some founders of Planned Parenthood used eugenics or the language of eugenics to justify
their position, that would be true

Last edited:
For the most part, people, not that you can blame them, don't like to speak that way.

But to be fair,
if her point was that some founders of Planned Parenthood used eugenics to justify

Except that the founders of planned parenthood (particularly Sanger when she wasn't appearing in doctored photographs or making quotes she didn't say) didn't believe in Abortion. in the 1920's abortions were damned dangerous.

It is also illogical to compare Nazism, which was based on no science whatsoever, with Eugenics, which was based on faulty and incomplete science.

But to be fair,
if her point was that some founders of Planned Parenthood used eugenics to justify

Except that the founders of planned parenthood (particularly Sanger when she wasn't appearing in doctored photographs or making quotes she didn't say) didn't believe in Abortion. in the 1920's abortions were damned dangerous.

It is also illogical to compare Nazism, which was based on no science whatsoever, with Eugenics, which was based on faulty and incomplete science.

you can practice eugenics without abortion
----

Illogical, perhaps
The statement that

Nazis believed in eugenics
would mostly likely, be true

and the statement that

Some advocates/ founders of Planned Parenthood believed in eugenics
would mostly likely, be true

But one can NOT conclude that they were ALL Nazis then simply because
they shared an idea

In the same way...
All Nazi's like beer
Some People like beer

Does not make them Nazi's
(I would hope not)

So if she making the claim that all advocates/ founders of Planned Parenthood were Nazi's
that would be wrong

If she is making a claim that some shared a common concept or cause
that could be true

It is no different than the beer
and would be logical

except beer has no real negative implications with it

Last edited:

But to be fair,

And most of us do.

That's why you always want to have sex with the babe of the hunk instead of the geeky nerd. It's almost like - I don't know, nature. The most desirable traits breed.

On a more serious note, yes, we do practice eugenics. For instance, women are advised against having babies after a certain age because of increased possibility of diseases like Down Syndrome. Ethnicities with higher percentages of diseases like Tay-Sachs go through genetic screenings to avoid it.

I'm not seeing this as bad, I'm seeing it as prudent.

And most of us do.

That's why you always want to have sex with the babe of the hunk instead of the geeky nerd. It's almost like - I don't know, nature. The most desirable traits breed.

On a more serious note, yes, we do practice eugenics. For instance, women are advised against having babies after a certain age because of increased possibility of diseases like Down Syndrome. Ethnicities with higher percentages of diseases like Tay-Sachs go through genetic screenings to avoid it.

I'm not seeing this as bad, I'm seeing it as prudent.

Sure enough, no problem there.
Eugenics for purely medical reasons is usually benign and people on the most part
have no problem with it

It is when it is based on social factors or other factors that one gets into problematic areas
and most people would not support it or at least not claim to....

Putting that aside
I tried looking quickly through the posts, there is over 300

Did she actually say they were ALL Nazi's ?
It did not seem that way

Last edited:

Forum List

Back