Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

This song teaches people to just cope with their shitty lives here and now in hopes of eternal life after we die. Suckers.

Translation. Was the concept of god that taught me to be a good person and to not worry too much about suffering now or death because heaven awaits. Wishful thinking by some old ignorant ancestors of ours who were very superstitious and gullible.

I once was lost too but now I've woken up to the fact there is no god. No biggy. I didn't suffer the billions of years before I was born I'll be fine when I'm dead.

I believed for many years and no grace appeared.

When did the lord promise you anything? You're reading a book that was written 110 years after Christ. The lord never said nothing to you.

If grace is what got you this far, what got me this far?

Grace did. Just because you don't recognize or acknowledge that grace doesn't mean it doesn't work even in your life to some degree.

The grace of God saves all mankind. Especially the believers.

Wishful thinking.

“I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.” – Carl Sagan

When I became convinced that the universe was natural, that all the ghosts and gods were myths, there entered into my brain, into my soul, into every drop of my blood, the sense, the feeling, the joy of freedom. The walls of my prison crumbled and fell. The dungeon was flooded with light and all the bolts and bars and manacles turned to dust. I was no longer a servant, a serf, or a slave. There was for me no master in all the wide world, not even in infinite space.

I was free to think. Free to express my thoughts, free to live in my own ideal. Free to live for myself and those I loved. Free to use all my faculties, all my senses. Free to spread imagination’s wings, free to investigate, to guess, and dream and hope. Free to judge and determine for myself. Free to reject all ignorant and cruel creeds, all the inspired books that savages have produced, and the barbarous legends of the past. Free from sanctified mistakes and “holy” lies. Free from the fear of eternal pain, free from the winged monsters of the night. Free from devils, ghosts and gods. For the first time I was free.

There were no prohibited places in all of the realm of thought. No error, no space where fancy could not spread her painted wings. No chains for my limbs. No lashes for my back. No flames for my flesh. No Master’s frown or threat, no following in another’s steps. No need to bow or cringe or crawl, or utter lying words. I was free; I stood erect and fearlessly, joyously faced all worlds.

My heart was filled with gratitude, with thankfulness, and went out in love to all the heros, the thinkers who gave their lives for liberty of hand and brain, for the freedom of labor and thought to those who fell on the fierce fields of war. To those who died in dungeons, bound in chains, to those by fire consumed, to all the wise, the good, the brave of every land whose thoughts and deeds have given freedom to the sons of men. And then, I vowed to grasp the torch that they held, and hold it high, That light might conquer darkness still.

-Robert Green Ingersoll (1833-1899)

Good thing abortion isn't murder.

So, if Dear Leader issued an Executive Order declaring contract killings legal, no one would have cause to object to them on a moral basis?

Putting Jews in ovens was perfectly legal in Nazi Germany - yet many still consider that murder. Explain how that is possible....
Fetuses are not biologically independent, therefore not alive according to both medical science and court precedent.

Tell anyone who just suffered a miscarriage that their child isn't real.

Btw you are wrong. You can be charged with two murders if you murder a pregnant woman. Why is that?

I know that bodily autonomy is a tough subject for some to grasp but you either own your body or you don't.

Of course. So women should stop asking the government to pay for their contraception. Not really 'bodily autonomy' when you're asking the government to take care of your birth control, now is it?

So, if Dear Leader issued an Executive Order declaring contract killings legal, no one would have cause to object to them on a moral basis?

Putting Jews in ovens was perfectly legal in Nazi Germany - yet many still consider that murder. Explain how that is possible....
Fetuses are not biologically independent, therefore not alive according to both medical science and court precedent.

Tell anyone who just suffered a miscarriage that their child isn't real.
It is an unfortunate circumstance if the woman wanted to take the pregnancy. The sadness is real but the loss of autonomous life is not.
Btw you are wrong. You can be charged with two murders if you murder a pregnant woman. Why is that?
It's a transparent attempt to undermine the court precedents made on this issue. At best it is emotionally based.

Last edited:
I know that bodily autonomy is a tough subject for some to grasp but you either own your body or you don't.

Of course. So women should stop asking the government to pay for their contraception. Not really 'bodily autonomy' when you're asking the government to take care of your birth control, now is it?

No one is asking the government to pay for your contraception.

We are saying that the woman should be able to determine what is the best course of treatment with insurance she has earned.

Not her employer.

We are saying that the woman should be able to determine what is the best course of treatment with insurance she has earned.

Not her employer.

That is fine until the employer is mandated to pay for her insurance.

Cahnman's Musings: Texas Capital Abortion Supporters chant "Hail Satan"

"Hail satan"? Is the pro abortion group really going this route?

Anti abortion protesters are no better than the Westboro Church people who picket soldiers funerals. They are scum and it should be illegal.

Are you equating an abortion to a funeral.......in that a person has died.

Interesting!

someone always dies in a abortion.

Anti abortion protesters are no better than the Westboro Church people who picket soldiers funerals. They are scum and it should be illegal.

Says a poster who said the following on this very thread:

If I could push a button and all the people who have ever protested outside an abortion clinic would die, I would do it. And you wouldn't even need to give me the free cable. :badgrin:

Well, sealybobo, your calling anyone "scum" is tantamount to Kathy Griffin's calling someone else a "humorless, partisan hack".

Like it or not, the First Amendment is bigger than you—and your free cable—Kathy Griffin. :badgrin:

If pro-abortion liberals were true to their faith the problem would self-resolve in one generation.

But no,they don't want abortion for themsees - only for others and for others to fund. Like you, the taxpayer,,

The liberals have a disease. Its fairly common knowledge they don't or can't tell the difference between right and wrong. Other whackjobs lefties here, I'm convinced, are paid shills, There is no other logical explanation for such stupidity. They have to be getting paid here... Hell, I would post liberal BS for minimum wage too.

-Geaux

Not her employer.
If the insurance provides birth control then the premium is paying for it and the person who is paying the premium is paying for it not the person receiving it.

If pro-abortion liberals were true to their faith the problem would self-resolve in one generation.

But no,they don't want abortion for themsees - only for others and for others to fund. Like you, the taxpayer,,

They use it to kill those who are poor..... They are the ultimate in evil.

I thought you were defining "Progressive". Now you're on to "the democratic [sic] party" (proper name is capitalized in English). Wtf? Are you abandoning definition then?

I'm not familiar with Hobby Lobby. :dunno:

As you know, in 1968 the shameful democratic party was taken over by the Bolshevik wing of radicals. The disaster that was Hubert Humphrey allowed the Bolsheviks, led by George McGovern, to wrest control of the party away from the remaining Jacksonian democrats. Somewhere along the line, the party decided to co-opt the term used for Teddy Roosevelt's old Bull Moose party, and glommed on to "progressive," though it is highly inappropriate.

democrats are a little dog on a leash held by the greater Bolshevik movement.

Not her employer.

Employees have earned a paycheck. Nothing more.

If the employer wants to offer insurance, that should be the employer's prerogative, not the government's. And it should be the employer's prerogative how much and what type of insurance they offer as a perq, not the government's. But a whole mob of dumbasses have decided they want the government to intrude on the employer's rights.

We would all be better off if we bought our own insurance. Then no one, not your employer nor the government, can stop you from selecting an abortifacient option in your insurance policy if that is what you want.

Employees have earned a paycheck. And they would have been able to spend it to get what they want or need if the mob of dumbasses hadn't fucked everything up.

Unfortunately, that mob of dumbasses prefers to make themselves hostage to their employer and the government.

Last edited:
So if the biological mother of a child dies, the child dies as a direct result?

It depends at what point in gestation, past 5 months - no, the child lives, if Abortionist ghouls can be kept away from it.

Listen to what you are saying. Fetuses require their biological mother's survival for their immediate survival and as a result they require their biological mother's consent for their survival as well.

Not true, what you term "fetus" live every single day outside the womb. While 5 months gestation is considered "generally survival," there are cases nearing 4 month where the infant has survived outside the womb.

But it isn't, it is living off the body of an autonomous human being that gets to consent to the fetuses' survival.

So is a breast feeding infant. You desperately seek to dehumanize your victim, but succeed only in dehumanizing yourself.

That's not even remotely true. Read an peer-reviewed sometime, you might actually learn something.

Peer reviewed what? Journal of ghouls?

A DNA test of cancer cells would show human DNA, should there be laws against their removal?

Ah yes, the moroinc ghoul straw man. Does a cancer growth have an independent heartbeat and brain waves, Herr Mengele?

No I make most of my money from investments.

Investments in abortion mills? Sucking up all those tax payer dollars that fund PP and the other abortion rackets?

Forum List

Back