Pro-Abprtion Group Publicizes USSC Justices' Home Adresses Ahead of Protests

Planned liberal threats and intimidation? Naaahhhh.....

This is still just the start...
SCOTUS is screwed, either way. If they intended to continue deliberations, they cannot now change their opinions without leaving the belief that, just as with the 2020 debacle, they can be coerced into bowing before the mob.
If anyone shows up outside their homes, U.S. Marshalls should have a little reality check for them.

Planned liberal threats and intimidation? Naaahhhh.....

This is still just the start...

The ugliness of democrat leftism continues as they are a VILE hypocritical class of people who lies all over the place.

I left the Democrat party around 1992 when their ugliness became too much for me to tolerate any longer.

Leftist democrats are mentally ill and it appears there is no cure for the viral based brain disease they obviously suffer from.

If you'd like to join or lead a peaceful protest, let us know.

lol.

Not only did they doxx the USSC Justices, they evideny have / had to PAY 'protestors' to show up...

Bwuhahahahaha :p

SCOTUS is screwed, either way. If they intended to continue deliberations, they cannot now change their opinions without leaving the belief that, just as with the 2020 debacle, they can be coerced into bowing before the mob.
If anyone shows up outside their homes, U.S. Marshalls should have a little reality check for them.

Continue with their decision and be hated, or change their minds and be hated.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they fold to the pressure of the screaming masses. More than once we have seen people bend to the will of the screeching groups. I can see them being pressured by even the current administration to not over turn it to keep their agendas going. Kamala has already expressed her outrage.

We have a decent chance we will witness the supreme court lose all credibility when they make their announcement.

Continue with their decision and be hated, or change their minds and be hated.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they fold to the pressure of the screaming masses. More than once we have seen people bend to the will of the screeching groups. I can see them being pressured by even the current administration to not over turn it to keep their agendas going. Kamala has already expressed her outrage.

We have a decent chance we will witness the supreme court lose all credibility when they make their announcement.

You saw what they did to Scalia...

Biden has already denied federal protection. There will be no US Marshals. It is starting to look like democrats are planning assassination.

Forum List

Back