"Pro-choice" people become Pro-life after learning about abortion in the USA

So you often find yourself saying, "When is your zygote due?". "Congratulations on your zygote!".

You are useless, except as a vessel for the baby killer propaganda, and you suck at that too.
You should get together with Unko lady, you can dream up even more propaganda and feel like you're doing something good together. Reinforce your obsessions.

Our laws should not be based on emotions. Reason has to rule. And it's reasonable to believe not all pregnancies do or should end with a birth. That's reality. Sorry you can't handle it.
You said you look at it as a medical procedure. I will repeat the question once more. Does the fact that is it a medical procedure make it morally acceptable to you? Don't deflect again. Just answer the question.

You said you look at it as a medical procedure. I will repeat the question once more. Does the fact that is it a medical procedure make it morally acceptable to you? Don't deflect again. Just answer the question.
All morality is subjective and is therefore a pretty shitty standard. I for one have no moral qualms about abortion of yet unviable fetuses.

No, it's not.
It is. I have different moral values than you, you have different moral values than your neighbor. It is entirely subjective. If you think otherwise then explain the differences in morality around the world and in this country. Are some of us wrong? If so by what objective measurement?

Forum List

Back