Pro-choicers know it's a baby, that's not the point...

Okay, but why should anyone else believe such an extraordinary, magical claim?

Nobody has to. All I’m doing is ensuring the rest of you folks can’t claim you didn’t know any better when you face that judgement.
No you are not doing that at all, because it is perfectly rational to reject your extraordinary, magical claims made without a shred of evidence.

[QUOTE="Asclepias, post: 20422466, member:: 44774”]Mind you this is the same guy that doesnt believe in religion yet he is afraid the Divibevyses will judge his soul.[/QUOTE]

That should have read “the Divine”. Religion requires many unnecessary things, like clergy, liturgy, and generally far more structure than Spirituality does.

[QUOTE="Asclepias, post: 20422466, member: 44774”]Mind you this is the same guy that doesnt believe in religion yet he is afraid the Divibevyses will judge his soul.

That should have read “the Divine”. Religion requires many unnecessary things, like clergy, liturgy, and generally far more structure than Spirituality does.[/QUOTE]
I dont have to read anything. All I need to know is that religion only requires worship of a deity.

No you are not doing that at all, because it is perfectly rational to reject your extraordinary, magical claims made without a shred of evidence.

That’s why it’s called FAITH, not science.
I don't disagree. There are lots of varying , faith based beliefs out there, many of which contradict each other. As this country is not a theocracy based on your personally chosen faith, how is it you expect anyone to give any weight to your authoritative, magical declarations?

I don't disagree. There are lots of varying , faith based beliefs out there, many of which contradict each other. As this country is not a theocracy based on your personally chosen faith, how is it you expect anyone to give any weight to your authoritative, magical declarations?

This country shouldn’t be a TheicrCy. It should be a Moral Auticracy. I’m an Authoritarian by political definition.

I don’t expect anyone to give my beliefs weight. I just don’t want those people to claim they didn’t know better when they are judged.

This country shouldn’t be a TheicrCy. It should be a Moral Auticracy. I’m an Authoritarian by political definition.

I don’t expect anyone to give my beliefs weight. I just don’t want those people to claim they didn’t know better when they are judged.
Judged by whom?

I just don’t want those people to claim they didn’t know better when they are judged.
If that were true, you would not just make authoritative declarations, but you would bring argument and evidence. It is not realistic to expect anyone to give any weight to such authoritative, magical claims made without a shred of evidence.

Judged by whom?

The power that created this Universe to begin with. I refer to it as the Divine, but it’s had many names over the years.

As to why that entity would judge us (your next obvious question)... because the express purpose of creating this Universe was as a test ground for our Souls. A place to determine which Souls should be granted access to a better realm and which need to be purged from the cosmos and punished for their inadequacies.

If that were true, you would not just make authoritative declarations, but you would bring argument and evidence. It is not realistic to expect anyone to give any weight to such authoritative, magical claims made without a shred of evidence.

The evidence is that our ancestors believed and lived this way.

A large part of any spirituality or religion is belief without proof. We call that Faith.

The evidence is that our ancestors believed and lived this way.
That is not good evidence. Our ancestors also believed that demons caused disease, not pathogens. Our ancestors also believed that the earth was flat, and that killing babies on an altar would bring good harvests.

Sorry, but that is not compelling evidence, to any rational person.

Judged by whom?

The power that created this Universe to begin with. I refer to it as the Divine, but it’s had many names over the years.

As to why that entity would judge us (your next obvious question)... because the express purpose of creating this Universe was as a test ground for our Souls. A place to determine which Souls should be granted access to a better realm and which need to be purged from the cosmos and punished for their inadequacies.

Sounds like you have it all figured out. So what youre saying is this world is just a pre production testing environment?. What does post production look like?

Sounds like you have it all figured out. So what youre saying is this world is just a pre production testing environment?. What does post production look like?

I wish I had it all figured out. Even more so I wish I hadn’t wasted 27 years of my life before realizing what I have.

This world is a testing and proving ground. An opportunity for the Soul to prove it can live a proper life instead of an easy one.

As to the results - there are three options:

1. Acceptable. The Doul moves on to a higher plane of existence

2. Inconclusive. The Soul is re-educate and recycled for another testing.

3. Unacceptable. The Soul has proven itself irredeemable and sentenced to an Eternity of punishment and pain.

I thought you did have it all figured out? Your belief is that people that have abortions will get option 3 correct? Where did you find the criteria for each option? Do you have a source other than guessing?

And that is your excuse for why you don't have to present any compelling evidence? That just lends further support to the idea that you don't actually care if anyone believes it.

Exactly. I don’t care. My concern is for my own Soul, which is likely already lost. At best I can hope for another chance to come back and try again. I lost the first 27 years of my life to religion. I may not ever be able to recover from that.

And that is your excuse for why you don't have to present any compelling evidence? That just lends further support to the idea that you don't actually care if anyone believes it.

Exactly. I don’t care. My concern is for my own Soul, which is likely already lost. At best I can hope for another chance to come back and try again. I lost the first 27 years of my life to religion. I may not ever be able to recover from that.
If youre only concerned with your own soul why are you telling people not to get abortions? Just dont have an abortion.

Forum List

Back