Pro-choicers know it's a baby, that's not the point...

I thought you did have it all figured out? Your belief is that people that have abortions will get option 3 correct? Where did you find the criteria for each option? Do you have a source other than guessing?

Yes I do. It’s a willful and direct affront to even the most basic of Morals and Values. The equivalent to Firt Degree Murder in our legal system. Willful disobedience is always a Capital Crime hen it comes to Morality. That was my belief even before I got out of religion.

I thought you did have it all figured out? Your belief is that people that have abortions will get option 3 correct? Where did you find the criteria for each option? Do you have a source other than guessing?

Yes I do. It’s a willful and direct affront to even the most basic of Morals and Values. The equivalent to Firt Degree Murder in our legal system. Willful disobedience is always a Capital Crime hen it comes to Morality. That was my belief even before I got out of religion.
That doesnt make any sense. Abortion is not a crime so its not equivalent to first degree murder. Your argument is falling apart faster than you can put it back together and you only have one hand.

And yet you do, as you want your magical nonsense codified into law.

By implying that you want people to have the knowledge you claim to possess, you show you care.

I want Morality codified into Law. There are many different Spiritual paths that believe in Morality but engender very different belief stystens from mine.

I’m just the “No Parking” sign on the side of the Spititual Path. You can chose to listen or ignore. The consequences will be on you.

That doesnt make any sense. Abortion is not a crime so its not equivalent to first degree murder.

You have some reading comprehension issues. I said abortion is the Moral crime equivalent or what Firdt Degreee Murder is in our legal system. Now go back and reread the post, or feel free to shut up.

That doesnt make any sense. Abortion is not a crime so its not equivalent to first degree murder.

You have some reading comprehension issues. I said abortion is the Moral crime equivalent or what Firdt Degreee Murder is in our legal system. Now go back and reread the post, or feel free to shut up.
Dont angry. Post the documentation proving your claim.

And from the perspective of another person, it would appear that you want a divine code of your choosing codified into law. Do you understand that?

I understand it. Like pretty much verything else in the world, I accept and understand that the World is going to be wrong 99%+ of the time; therefore I do not let it bother me when it happens.

And from the perspective of another person, it would appear that you want a divine code of your choosing codified into law. Do you understand that?

I understand it. Like pretty much verything else in the world, I accept and understand that the World is going to be wrong 99%+ of the time; therefore I do not let it bother me when it happens.
And yet you claim people who don't believe it are doomed. This doesn't bother you, eh? Curious.

How does the OP know what anyone else "knows"?
Its kind of weird. They have come at it from every possible avenue yet the final consensus seems to be faith. :uhoh3:

There are a lot of people on USMB who absolutely insist that they know what is going on in someone else's mind. It's a mindset related to those of the idiots who post comments asserting that people who hold "progressive" views somehow are receiving marching orders from somebodies out there and parrot what these somebodies say without thought. Stupidity abounds.

No you are not doing that at all, because it is perfectly rational to reject your extraordinary, magical claims made without a shred of evidence.

You live in a “rational” world. I realized that weld was a farce as a child. My eyes were fully opened with the death of my father when I was 27. Everyone has to come to these realizations their own way.

...the point is they don't care it's a baby, they still want to do it.
Who told you it was a baby?
Who told you it wasn't?
The bible.

Chapter and verse. Pony up.
Genesis 2:7

"The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

Obviously you arent considered a living being until you draw a breath.

Numbers 5:20-22

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 5:20-22 - King James Version

Here god is actually telling the priests to curse unfaithful women and god will perform the abortions.

Now you pony up where someone told you it was a baby?

In the first, there was only life at breath because it was DUST before. And so refutes your point.

In the second, the meaning of that passage is unclear. But if there is a miscarriage, it is orchestrated by God at the hands of a priest, NOT dug out of a woman's body by instruments. It's not an abortion; it's a miscarriage. Note that the woman simply drinks a bit of muddy water, not something that would actually bring on an abortion. So the entire event is up to God. Again that is not an abortion; it is miscarriage.

But what that passage does NOT say is that what is in her womb is NOT a baby.

So on both, that's a fail.

No you are not doing that at all, because it is perfectly rational to reject your extraordinary, magical claims made without a shred of evidence.

You live in a “rational” world. I realized that weld was a farce as a child. My eyes were fully opened with the death of my father when I was 27. Everyone has to come to these realizations their own way.
Of course, while one may make the claim that the world is not rational, that doesn't mean many rational people do not exist. And to use this as an excuse to be irrational is pretty lame.

Forum List

Back