Pro-choicers know it's a baby, that's not the point...

Yes the choice should be the mothers to make. If you dont want an abortion dont have one.
The choice should be, if you don't want a baby don't engage in sex ---- simple choice.
Then make that choice for yourself. It's not the duty of the world to cater to your fetishes and superstitions.
Then why do you find it to be the duty of the rest of us pay up for other peoples' poor choices?
Liberals see their fetishes and superstitions as the " exception " to every rule....just because.

Yes the choice should be the mothers to make. If you dont want an abortion dont have one.
The choice should be, if you don't want a baby don't engage in sex ---- simple choice.
Then make that choice for yourself. It's not the duty of the world to cater to your fetishes and superstitions.
Then why do you find it to be the duty of the rest of us pay up for other peoples' poor choices?
Liberals see their fetishes and superstitions as the " exception " to every rule....just because.
That doesn't apply. Allwoing people to choose for themselves is precisely the opposite of enforcing any one superstition or fetish.

That doesn't apply. Allwoing people to choose for themselves is precisely the opposite of enforcing any one superstition or fetish.
You are trying to force people to fund it. If you are going to chose to kill babies...do it on your own dime and own it.

You are trying to force people to fund it.
Yeah, in a way I am, as I believe it should be a covered event, and i believe we should have universal healthcare. So there is some accuracy to what you say. I don't find your authoritative declarations of morality very convincing, personally. And, even if I did, I still don't think I should get to choose for others.

Who told you she lost that choice when she chose to have sex? God himself performed abortions.

You mistake me for someone who believes in Religion. I don’t.

True Morality expects us to deal with the consequences of our choices and decisions. No matter how unpleasant they may be.
Having an abortion is definitely dealing with the consequences of choices and decisions...no matter how unpleasant having an abortion is.

You are trying to force people to fund it. If you are going to chose to kill babies...do it on your own dime and own it.
You are trying to force people to fund wars. If you chose to fight someone....do it on your own dime and own it.

Sounds like you have this all well thought out for yourself. Is there a compelling reason your personal feelings should become the law of the land?

These aren’t my ideas or thoughts. These are the Morals and Values that humanity ran in for thousands of years. The intuitive Morality of the Soul that our eldest ancestors understood instinctively.

Nope. Thats dealing with the consequences of choices and decisions.

Only if you mistakenly believe the consequence of sex is pregnancy. It’s not. The consequence of sex is PARENTHOOD.
Sex has many consequences. If you catch an STD you dont just sit there and leave it untreated. You take care of it. Just like if you are not prepared to be a parent.

Sounds like you have this all well thought out for yourself. Is there a compelling reason your personal feelings should become the law of the land?

These aren’t my ideas or thoughts. These are the Morals and Values that humanity ran in for thousands of years. The intuitive Morality of the Soul that our eldest ancestors understood instinctively.
Show us where our ancestors say you shouldnt have an abortion. Looks like the first time there was even a law against abortion was in 1821 and that was to protect women from being poisoned.

So they are those of other people. Good for you. I do not see your declaration of being divined this knowledge as a compelling reason to codify it into law. Do you have more.?

It is my belief that those Morals and Values are what the Divibevyses to judge our souls at the moment of our death. That judgement will have truly extreme consequences for each of us.

So they are those of other people. Good for you. I do not see your declaration of being divined this knowledge as a compelling reason to codify it into law. Do you have more.?

It is my belief that those Morals and Values are what the Divibevyses to judge our souls at the moment of our death. That judgement will have truly extreme consequences for each of us.
You believe a lot of stupid things. What makes this any different from your other thoughts?

Okay, but why should anyone else believe such an extraordinary, magical claim?

Okay, but why should anyone else believe such an extraordinary, magical claim?
Mind you this is the same guy that doesnt believe in religion yet he is afraid the Divibevyses will judge his soul. :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back