Pro-Hamas extremists Blockading Synagogue in Los Angeles

I think it's time for what attorneys refer to as, "self help." The solution would be to very kindly and with great consideration, beat the ever loving crap out of these bastards. EVERY TIME.

When word gets out, these pussies will get the message.
As annoying as these citizens are, they are PROTESTING.

However, what you're advocating is FASCISM.

They also have to walk BEHIND their husbands. I see it all the time in the shopping malls around DC.

Yes, she was walking well behind him.
I can imagine how bad it has gotten in a place like DC. All large cities, especially on the east coast, are unrecognizable in many areas.

That is on the books in many states because of the KKK's masks.
Then we need to start enforcing it. Are we waiting until a Muslim terrorist or a HAMAS-supporting dons a burka and tosses a grenade into a movie theater or subway station?

Remember that these sickos considering committing suicide to kill as many infidels as possible is an honor, and will be rewarded. Virgins and all that.

People wore face masks for 2 years during covid and some still do.
And there wasn't an up-tick in crime by face mask wearing people.
We didn’t have lunatic Islamists and their supporters abusing, threatening, and assaulting Jews back then. The times they have a’changed, thanks to deranged antisemites like you.

Yes, she was walking well behind him.
I can imagine how bad it has gotten in a place like DC. All large cities, especially on the east coast, are unrecognizable in many areas.
DC is horrible. We have large mosques out here in the suburbs, and the adjacent county is 15% Muslim. There’s a big shopping mall there, and I feel like I’ve been transported to Iran. Women in burkas, trailing behind their husbands.

Forum List

Back