Pro-Hamas extremists Blockading Synagogue in Los Angeles

So did they identify the antisemite who attacked the reporter? Throw his HAMAS-supportimg ass in jail for a year, awaiting trial.

So did they identify the antisemite who attacked the reporter? Throw his HAMAS-supportimg ass in jail for a year, awaiting trial.

Hopefully someone will give up the name. They of course are all wearing masks, so not sure if they'll be able to identify them.

Hopefully someone will give up the name. They of course are all wearing masks, so not sure if they'll be able to identify them.
First thing that needs to be done is to forbid wearing the kefilya (or whatever) in public.

And those full Muslim burkas where you can only see eyes need to be outlawed as well. Any terrorist can dress up like that, and throw a bomb into the crowd.

And if they don’t like it? They can go back to their Arab country. We shouldn’t be so concerned with Muslims’ wishes that we put Americans’ at risk.

No masks! No burkas!

First thing that needs to be done is to forbid wearing the kefilya (or whatever) in public.
And those full Muslim burkas where you can only see eyes need to be outlawed as well. Any terrorist can dress up like that, and throw a bomb into the crowd.
That's the dumbest thing you've ever posted. .. lol
So you want the government to ban clothes people wear??
Might want to lay off the Manischewitz for awhile. ... :alcoholic:

And if they don’t like it? They can go back to their Arab country. We shouldn’t be so concerned with Muslims’ wishes that we put Americans’ at risk.

No masks! No burkas!

A few months back, I was sitting in a pizza parlor in Oregon, and a man and woman walked in. She was wearing the full meal deal, and as you say, you could only see a pair of eyes and that was it. It flat ass amazes me that anyone would allow themselves to be treated like that. It's a damn cult.

That's the dumbest thing you've ever posted. .. lol
So you want the government to ban clothes people wear??
Might want to lay off the Manischewitz for awhile. ... :alcoholic:
Yes….when they HIDE someone’s identity.

A few months back, I was sitting in a pizza parlor in Oregon, and a man and woman walked in. She was wearing the full meal deal, and as you say, you could only see a pair of eyes and that was it. It flat ass amazes me that anyone would allow themselves to be treated like that. It's a damn cult.
They also have to walk BEHIND their husbands. I see it all the time in the shopping malls around DC.

Forum List

Back