Pro-Hamas extremists Blockading Synagogue in Los Angeles

I have a feeling there is more going on here, than we are all aware of.

I bookmarked this part, about the fall out from the Harvard protest. . .

The whole interview is good, but the very end. . . Just hit play.

Unmasked: Inside Antifa | Episode 223 | Phil in the Blanks Podcast​

May 29, 2024

Try standing in front of a baby killing establishment and they will haul your ass off faster than you can blink. Too bad Jewish Synagogue's don't enjoy the same protection as Planned Parenthood. Shades of 1939.
Part of our two tiered justice system brought to you by the Democrat Party

It's past time to stop beating around the bush and call this what it is. It's the 21st century version of Nazism.

Looks like harmless young girls

Compare that to this

I mean all these protests against supporters of Israel in the USA are from radical left hippie type pro Palestinians…w/o looking into it I’ll bet that synagogue is pro Israel

See I don’t agree with that behavior…but the pro Israel msm omits key points consistently…and my ..40,000 dead Palestinians..and we are supposed to be concerned about lefty female Palestinians protesting outside a synagogue..and they probably have support from lefty Jews…

DC is horrible. We have large mosques out here in the suburbs, and the adjacent county is 15% Muslim. There’s a big shopping mall there, and I feel like I’ve been transported to Iran. Women in burkas, trailing behind their husbands.

Oh god. I'm sorry to hear that.
This country is committing suicide. All one has to do, is look at the Islamic shitholes around the world, to see what this country will eventually be in for.

I personally hate hate crime legislation. If you physically attack me I don't care your reason, I will simply defend myself, and the attacker won't like the result.

I don't disagree with you, however if we are going to have hate crime laws, then stopping someone based on who they are, should fall into that category.

pro-palestine protestors on the lurch again. there blocking synagogues now. how mean of them.

As annoying as these citizens are, they are PROTESTING.

However, what you're advocating is FASCISM.
They have a right to protest but if they are on private property or blocking people from entering or exiting or harassing people then that is not protected. It is no different than with abortion clinics. It is also rather vile, like the Westboro Baptists. But like them, they have the same right to say what they want.

Forum List

Back