Pro-Hamas extremists Blockading Synagogue in Los Angeles

This is where sensitivity about third worlders 15th century leads and leaves our Nation
We don’t want to make hard and ugly choices for our own safety anymore

Actually, the most honor killings take place in India among people of the Hindu religion.
Sati^

I find it odd some republicans hate Islam when we have men going into women’s bathrooms in the USA …gop politicians either support it or are not doing enough to prevent it..

A lot of gop politicians supported George Floyd and threw Chauvin to the wolves.

Also many American Christian supporters of Israel have no idea that many Arab Christian’s oppose the Israeli government.

Try standing in front of a baby killing establishment and they will haul your ass off faster than you can blink. Too bad Jewish Synagogue's don't enjoy the same protection as Planned Parenthood. Shades of 1939.
Planned Parenthood is the same as Belsen or Treblinka. And ISLAM is exactely the same as Nazism. In fact , much of Mein Kamph copied that Heathen Koran.

Sati^

I find it odd some republicans hate Islam when we have men going into women’s bathrooms in the USA …gop politicians either support it or are not doing enough to prevent it..

A lot of gop politicians supported George Floyd and threw Chauvin to the wolves.

Also many American Christian supporters of Israel have no idea that many Arab Christian’s oppose the Israeli government.
True. Floyd was garbage. And ,although Islam is Evil , some of their LAWS are pretty good.

Sati^

And you said we have no evidence you're an antisemite 😂

Forum List

Back