Problem With the Black Community

Snyder Sat on flint water news for 3 months. Impeach him yet?

When do you lose blacks when you talk politics with them? Or do you not dare tell them what you think?

You have some screwed up, preconceived notions, which is quite common among leftist. I talk to black people all the time, almost daily. I do work for many black Churches as well. I'm always talking with the pastors, the people who work there, they are well acquainted with my views and agree with most of them actually.
A lot of us liberals bite our lips and pretend to agree with you right wing nuts when the truth is we just don't go into it on all the reasons why you are wrong. Its easier to just nod.

I don't think you are 100% wrong either by the way Jroc. But I also know you are so brainwashed into thinking the left is wrong and the reason for blacks struggling that you are overlooking how the right is to blame too.

Give me the top 3 things you have said to Pastors that they agree with that you think I would disagree with. This I got to hear.

they are against gay marriage, against Abortion, and pro-family...You're a funny guy BoBo. You're racist and afraid of blacks. if some black guy moved next door to you, you'd probably move, but you think by voting for liberals, you are compassionate when the opposite is true...You're a hater, and a bigot, although, I do realize you have emotional scares from when you were a kid...Get some help man
I had a black guy move into our condos and he succeeded in doing every stereotype a bad black neighbor can do. Sold drugs, too many people living there, the lawn was trashed, they got in ghetto fights, asking for things all the time.

I absolutely don't mind a nice black neighbor that's like Carleton or Wayne Brady or Halle berre.

Wow, I am racist.

Yeah, you are, fish.
Where do you live, Chinatown?

You have some screwed up, preconceived notions, which is quite common among leftist. I talk to black people all the time, almost daily. I do work for many black Churches as well. I'm always talking with the pastors, the people who work there, they are well acquainted with my views and agree with most of them actually.
A lot of us liberals bite our lips and pretend to agree with you right wing nuts when the truth is we just don't go into it on all the reasons why you are wrong. Its easier to just nod.

I don't think you are 100% wrong either by the way Jroc. But I also know you are so brainwashed into thinking the left is wrong and the reason for blacks struggling that you are overlooking how the right is to blame too.

Give me the top 3 things you have said to Pastors that they agree with that you think I would disagree with. This I got to hear.

they are against gay marriage, against Abortion, and pro-family...You're a funny guy BoBo. You're racist and afraid of blacks. if some black guy moved next door to you, you'd probably move, but you think by voting for liberals, you are compassionate when the opposite is true...You're a hater, and a bigot, although, I do realize you have emotional scares from when you were a kid...Get some help man
I had a black guy move into our condos and he succeeded in doing every stereotype a bad black neighbor can do. Sold drugs, too many people living there, the lawn was trashed, they got in ghetto fights, asking for things all the time.

I absolutely don't mind a nice black neighbor that's like Carleton or Wayne Brady or Halle berre.

Wow, I am racist.

Yeah, you are, fish.

Why would I live in Chinatown, fish?

Wow, I am racist.

Yeah, you are, fish.

So you can occasionally win wrestling matches

Wow, I am racist.

Yeah, you are, fish.

You're still not making sense, fish.

Wow, I am racist.

Yeah, you are, fish.

You're still not making sense, fish.
Then we are even dumbass

Ok so the neighborhoods are clean now what? You're just going to walk up and down the streets like a drill seargent telling people to be proud? What other advice will you give? I like the bus is running 24 hrs again.

Ok be cynical ,who takes the bus anyway? people have cars in this county almost everybody.
Not someone starting from the bottom.

Anyways, I think you would agree Detroit has a baby daddy issue.

Im sure you would admit it would have been a lot harder making it in business if you had mouths to feed. Or that it's better to have a mom and dad in the home.

If you're gonna walk around Detroit giving advice, let them know how well you and I have it because we didn't have an accident when we were 18.

Accidents? Most are not "accidents" at all. The break down of our society, morally, pushed by the leftist is part of the problem
Stop blaming other people

The leftist attack on religion and breaking down of morality is a big part of the problem. You ever go into a black church? the best people you'll ever meet are there
Don't blame religion. Black people historically and even today are VERY religious and yet still their communities are in shambles. Even if you are right, that's only one minor thing wrong with the black community.

Here, maybe if a black tells you I'm right you'll listen.

10 Unacceptable Cycles Black People Have to Change

Maybe if a black guy says it instead of me then it’s not racist?

1. SEXUAL PROMISCUITY

2. CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK
3. FEAR OF COMMITMENT
4. LACK OF EDUCATION
5. EXCESSIVE CURSING
6. NEGLIGENT PARENTING
7. ADORNMENT OF IGNORANCE
8. INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION
9. VIOLENCE
10. POOR HEALTH

The white man uses/used religion to keep the black man down

The reason I'm fishin' 4 a new religion
Is my church makes me fall asleep
They're praising a God, that watches you weep
And doesn't want you to do a damn thing about it

When they want change
The preacher says, "Shout it"
Does shout bring about change? I doubt it
All shout does is make you lose your voice

So on the dock I sit in silence
Staring at a sea that's full of violence
Scared to put my line in that water
'Coz it seems like no religion is in there

Naively so I give it another go
Sitting in church, hearing legitimate woes
Pastor tells the lady it'll be alright
Just pray so you can see the pearly gates so white

So the lady prays and prays and prays and prays
It's everlasting, there's nothing wrong with praying, it's what she's asking
She's asking the Lord, to let her cope
So one day she can see the golden ropes

What you pray for God, will give
To be able to cope in this world we live in
It goes the word cope and the word change
Is directly opposite, not the same

She should have been praying to change her woes
But pastor said, "Pray to cope with those"
The government is happy with most baptist churches
'Coz we don't do a damn thing to try to nurture

Brothers and sisters on a revolution
Baptist teaches, dying is the only solution
Passiveness causes others to pass us by
I throw my line until I've made my decision

Until then, I'm still fishin' 4 religion

The racist fish keeps swimming in circles.
The point is, if blacks want to get out of poverty and not be the embarrassment of our country, their communities are going to have to address these things.

1. SEXUAL PROMISCUITY

3. FEAR OF COMMITMENT
4. LACK OF EDUCATION
5. EXCESSIVE CURSING
6. NEGLIGENT PARENTING
9. VIOLENCE
10. POOR HEALTH

And this is coming from a black. Maybe it's better coming from them than me.

The racist fish keeps swimming in circles.
Compared to you who likes blacks being kept in the current state they are in. That protects your status quo.

So how is your stupid thread going about what language you should learn? Did you settle on a language? How about dumbfuckanees? You seem to be fluent in it.

The bigger problem is you couldnt get 35 responses to the problems in the white commuinity because that would require self reflection. Its easy to point at others and figure out how to fix THEM.

Wow, I am racist.

Yeah, you are, fish.

I found a picture of you and your gay lover

The bigger problem is you couldnt get 35 responses to the problems in the white commuinity because that would require self reflection. Its easy to point at others and figure out how to fix THEM.

Today we aren't trying to fix the white community. So why bring it up? Why change the subject? This is what you people do wrong every time. Instead of talking about the problems that I pointed out and discussing what could be done to fix these problems, you instead get defensive and change the subject to "whites do it too". Try not to derail the subject.

Don't post anything unless it's an idea on how to solve these problems.

Poor whites need to take all this advice too no question but if you listen to the NPR piece I linked you'll see these problems are especially bad in the black community. And it is what is holding them back, among other things.

American black communities are not in good shape. Would you agree? Crime, poverty, etc. Do you want to solve these problems? Then stop being a liberal douche defender of black people and stop being defensive when someone points to what they are doing wrong.

An interesting claim.

Totally unsupported of course.

Today we aren't trying to fix the white community.

You're never doing that and coincidentally always trying to fix someone else. Its just a coincidence they've never wanted to have that discussion because they've coincidentally never needed that discussion since....ever.

What are the 35 problems with the white community? Why don't you start a thread?

1. We don't go to church enough
2. We do all the things that the blacks do wrong just not as much
3. We are stupid and let the rich control us.
4. We aren't smart enough to protect unions
5. We don't vote every 2 years
6. Too many gun nuts
7. Listen to Rush too much and watch Fox too much
8. We are racists
9. We are sheep
10. We keep letting in Muslims.

An interesting claim.

Totally unsupported of course.
And how is that "the bigger problem"? Bigger problem than

1. SEXUAL PROMISCUITY
3. FEAR OF COMMITMENT
4. LACK OF EDUCATION
5. EXCESSIVE CURSING
6. NEGLIGENT PARENTING
9. VIOLENCE