Problem With the Black Community

... You're clearly... and ...can't wrestle

Proving once again that you are an idiot, a racist, and don't know the first thing about wrestling.
More gook defending from you fish?

Still trying to claim you are not racist? Address the issue, fish, you fucking hypocrite.
You mean YOU want me to answer your questions? Why would I do that? You are incapable of having a conversation. Maybe you don't speak that good Engrish.

Do you pronounce it frish?

Proving once again that you are an idiot, a racist, and don't know the first thing about wrestling.

Still trying to claim you are not racist? Address the issue, fish, you fucking hypocrite.
You mean YOU want me to answer your questions? Why would I do that? You are incapable of having a conversation. Maybe you don't speak that good Engrish....

If you were to devote the rest of your obviously worthless life to the study of English you would still not understand a fraction of what I do about it, fish. The same could be said about wrestling.

Girls in the 50s and 60s didn't get pregnant before marriage. My aunt did in the 60s .....

Good job contradicting yourself in the very same post, moron.
More do it today and it isn't looked down on.

My aunt was considered a whore in the Greek community and an example to other young Greek girls what not to do.

My aunt got knocked up, her daughter got knocked up, her son knocked a girl up and no doubt his daughter will make the same mistake unless someone puts an IUD in her.

No one asked you about your family. Focus, fish.
What's happening in my family is exactly what's happening far too often in the black community.

I remember my cousins making fun of us for listening to our parents and now they are jealous how our lives turned out.

You don't think they don't have daddy issues?

No reason anyone in America can't make it out of poverty if they don't have kids.

If they have kids they make things harder for themselves. I agree with Republicans. Walmart doesn't have to pay aa single woman with 2 kids enough to raise two kids. Minimum wage isn't a wage a single parent should make.

And you don't want to give her food stamps do you?

You mean YOU want me to answer your questions? Why would I do that? You are incapable of having a conversation. Maybe you don't speak that good Engrish....

If you were to devote the rest of your obviously worthless life to the study of English you would still not understand a fraction of what I do about it, fish. The same could be said about wrestling.
I wrestled in college and highschool and never saw your kind in any weight class. Not a lot of athletic Asians in America. Yao Ming. A few relief pitchers and the dude from Harvard.

In mma you guys are pussies

Blacks and whites just need their own nations
Actually, conservatives and liberals need their own nations. We wouldn't have ghettos or poverty if it weren't for the rich who own the conservative party and keep all poor people down. And it isn't ruled by God it's $ that TRUMPS god

But you'll need workers. Will you hire us or Mexicans?
In a purely constitutional, conservative, liberty loving, country. most poor people, including Blacks, would be working not made into victims

Frederick Douglass
220px-Frederick_Douglass_portrait.jpg

Primarily, it is a question less for man than for God — less for human intellect than for the laws of nature to solve. It assumes that nature has erred; that the law of liberty is a mistake; that freedom, though a natural want of human soul, can only be enjoyed at the expense of human welfare, and that men are better off in slavery than they would or could be in freedom; that slavery is the natural order of human relations, and that liberty is an experiment. What shall be done with them?

Our answer is, do nothing with them; mind your business, and let them mind theirs. Your doing with them is their greatest misfortune. They have been undone by your doings, and all they now ask, and really have need of at your hands, is just to let them alone. They suffer by ever interference, and succeed best by being let alone.

What Shall Be Done with the Slaves If Emancipated? | Teaching American History
So what step should the black community make? What advice would you give?

Actually, conservatives and liberals need their own nations. We wouldn't have ghettos or poverty if it weren't for the rich who own the conservative party and keep all poor people down. And it isn't ruled by God it's $ that TRUMPS god

In a purely constitutional, conservative, liberty loving, country. most poor people, including Blacks, would be working not made into victims

Frederick Douglass

Primarily, it is a question less for man than for God — less for human intellect than for the laws of nature to solve. It assumes that nature has erred; that the law of liberty is a mistake; that freedom, though a natural want of human soul, can only be enjoyed at the expense of human welfare, and that men are better off in slavery than they would or could be in freedom; that slavery is the natural order of human relations, and that liberty is an experiment. What shall be done with them?

Our answer is, do nothing with them; mind your business, and let them mind theirs. Your doing with them is their greatest misfortune. They have been undone by your doings, and all they now ask, and really have need of at your hands, is just to let them alone. They suffer by ever interference, and succeed best by being let alone.

Nothing different than any other American... liberty, self determination, no more social engineering.These so-called "civil rights leaders" should be out in these neighborhoods cleaning them up, building up people to be proud of who they are. These so-called civil rights leaders, get wealthy off of the misery of people... it's pathetic

Frederick Douglass

Nothing different than any other American... liberty, self determination, no more social engineering.These so-called "civil rights leaders" should be out in these neighborhoods cleaning them up, building up people to be proud of who they are. These so-called civil rights leaders, get wealthy off of the misery of people... it's pathetic
Ok so the neighborhoods are clean now what? You're just going to walk up and down the streets like a drill seargent telling people to be proud? What other advice will you give? I like the bus is running 24 hrs again.

Frederick Douglass

Ok so the neighborhoods are clean now what? You're just going to walk up and down the streets like a drill seargent telling people to be proud? What other advice will you give? I like the bus is running 24 hrs again.

Ok be cynical ,who takes the bus anyway? people have cars in this county almost everybody.

Frederick Douglass

Ok be cynical ,who takes the bus anyway? people have cars in this county almost everybody.
Not someone starting from the bottom.

Anyways, I think you would agree Detroit has a baby daddy issue.

Im sure you would admit it would have been a lot harder making it in business if you had mouths to feed. Or that it's better to have a mom and dad in the home.

If you're gonna walk around Detroit giving advice, let them know how well you and I have it because we didn't have an accident when we were 18.

Frederick Douglass

Im sure you would admit it would have been a lot harder making it in business if you had mouths to feed. Or that it's better to have a mom and dad in the home.

If you're gonna walk around Detroit giving advice, let them know how well you and I have it because we didn't have an accident when we were 18.

Accidents? Most are not "accidents" at all. The break down of our society, morally, pushed by the leftist is part of the problem

Accidents? Most are not "accidents" at all. The break down of our society, morally, pushed by the leftist is part of the problem
Stop blaming other people

Well what should we do? I heard a great piece today Washington DC paid 30 criminals who were causing 90% of the crime $1000 a month to volunteer for counselling for a 10 month program to straighten up. They had 72% complete the program and crime has dropped significantly. Pretty cool

Forum List

Back