Problem With the Black Community

The problem with the black community is so many of the black men feel PUSSY IS PUSSY

which means they fuck anything with a pulse
I like pussy too but I never knocked up a girl and then didn't help raise the child.

I think since Republicans are outlawing abortions they should include free iud's in obamacare. They're more expensive than the pill but 90% affective. We need less single young girls getting pregnant. You'll never stop guys from trying to get laid.

Tonight I was listening to how daycares need to be regulated or bad things happen. Abuse, neglect, kids have died at daycares.

But we let any stupid young girl and young boy have and raise a child no test required. You don't even have to be able to feed it or pay the hospital bill.

It's hard for young black women to turn down a attractive man for sex

The problem with the black community is so many of the black men feel PUSSY IS PUSSY

I like pussy too but I never knocked up a girl and then didn't help raise the child.

I think since Republicans are outlawing abortions they should include free iud's in obamacare. They're more expensive than the pill but 90% affective. We need less single young girls getting pregnant. You'll never stop guys from trying to get laid.

Tonight I was listening to how daycares need to be regulated or bad things happen. Abuse, neglect, kids have died at daycares.

But we let any stupid young girl and young boy have and raise a child no test required. You don't even have to be able to feed it or pay the hospital bill.

If she's wearing an IUD she can fuck all she wants

Which explains why you never get any.

But we let any stupid young girl and young boy have and raise a child no test required......

And we always have and we always will.
Girls in the 50s and 60s didn't get pregnant before marriage. My aunt did in the 60s and she was the embarrassment of the Greek community. What the fuck is wrong with you? We always have and always will? Dummy

But we let any stupid young girl and young boy have and raise a child no test required......

We can lower the number of teen pregnancies stupid. Not like in your country with the single baby rule

My country (and not yours) is the United States of America, fish.

FYI, China no longer has that law.
Yea they now have 30 million men who will never find wives because they all wanted boys. If I were China ID let in 30 million women refuges only

[QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 13634614, member: 11281".... unkotard the Asian invader....[/QUOTE]

You really seem committed to making an ass of yourself, fish.

We can lower the number of teen pregnancies stupid. Not like in your country with the single baby rule

My country (and not yours) is the United States of America, fish.

FYI, China no longer has that law.
Yea they now have 30 million men who will never find wives because they all wanted boys. If I were China ID let in 30 million women refuges only

And you still couldn't get laid.

[QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 13634614, member: 11281".... unkotard the Asian invader....

You really seem committed to making an ass of yourself, fish.[/QUOTE]
Why are you now in that thread defending china? The thread about China warning us not to vote for trump. That on top of all those threads you've posted about Asian shit. You're clearly a good and gooks can't wrestle

Which explains why you never get any.
What about your little Asian pecker? That and the smell.

[QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 13634614, member: 11281".... unkotard the Asian invader....

You really seem committed to making an ass of yourself, fish.
Why are you now in that thread defending china? The thread about China warning us not to vote for trump. That on top of all those threads you've posted about Asian shit. You're clearly a good and gooks can't wrestle[/QUOTE]

You really are an ignorant, dishonest, idiotic loser, fish.

Forum List

Back