Problem With the Black Community

.... I'm really not trying to be racist.....

You're doing it anyway, fish.

He just cant help himself...He still has bad dreams of those mean black kids picking on him in grade school:(
I was one of 3 whites in my school. You went to a school with 20% white 20% Latino. You didn't go to one of Detroit's top ten worst schools, I did.

And I'm not being a racist. Fatherless children is a problem for all of us. It's just that blacks say their community sucks because of whites. You can't deny young and kilpatrick blamed the white suburbs for Detroit's woes.

I'm just pointing out that the #1 thing blacks can do for themselves is stop the fatherless epidemic.

Why pick on blacks? Because this problem is worse in their neighborhoods. No coincidence so is poverty.

I agree the white suburbs keep the blacks down too. We've been segregating from them ever since way back.

Tell unkotard the truth. Tell him why conservative whites in the burbs don't want to live in Detroit.

What is white flight?

White Flight is a reasonable response to problems that blacks bring to schools and communities.

WHite SUburbs don't keep the blacks down.

He just cant help himself...He still has bad dreams of those mean black kids picking on him in grade school:(
I was one of 3 whites in my school. You went to a school with 20% white 20% Latino. You didn't go to one of Detroit's top ten worst schools, I did.

And I'm not being a racist. Fatherless children is a problem for all of us. It's just that blacks say their community sucks because of whites. You can't deny young and kilpatrick blamed the white suburbs for Detroit's woes.

I'm just pointing out that the #1 thing blacks can do for themselves is stop the fatherless epidemic.

Why pick on blacks? Because this problem is worse in their neighborhoods. No coincidence so is poverty.

I agree the white suburbs keep the blacks down too. We've been segregating from them ever since way back.

Tell unkotard the truth. Tell him why conservative whites in the burbs don't want to live in Detroit.

What is white flight?

White Flight is a reasonable response to problems that blacks bring to schools and communities.

WHite SUburbs don't keep the blacks down.
Last night I did admit to jroc that maybe I am the racist because he lives with blacks and I don't nor do i want to. I don't mind a nice black or two moving in but if a lot of blacks move in that's when crime goes up and property values go down. Part of the reason is white flight but part of it is on how blacks behave when they move to a new area. They don't take care of their property and they aren't good neighbors.

But I doubt he does it by choice. Sure a slumdog millionaire who's made a good life for himself in some hood somewhere is going to say he's happy where he is at but who wouldn't rather live in the nice expensive suburbs of detroit Instead of in detroit?

White flight is responsible for poor black neighborhoods. The question is who's responsible for white flight?

Some of it is racist whites and some of it is how blacks behave as neighbors

No, he is not.

A white person discussing problems in the black community is not inherently racist.

Not necessarily, but he is.
Not anymore than the next guy. I don't know where you live but living near poor blacks is not fun.

What specifically makes me more racist than you? Please, tell me where I'm wrong.

And if I'm racist I'm just being honest. I'm open to being cured. I know it's hard for you but tell me where I'm wrong

Blacks and whites just need their own nations
Actually, conservatives and liberals need their own nations. We wouldn't have ghettos or poverty if it weren't for the rich who own the conservative party and keep all poor people down. And it isn't ruled by God it's $ that TRUMPS god

But you'll need workers. Will you hire us or Mexicans?

No, he is not.

A white person discussing problems in the black community is not inherently racist.

Nothing in this thread justifies that claim.

That is a very poisonous accusation, in this culture, and we all should be more careful about throwing it around willy nilly.

No, he is not.

Nothing in this thread justifies that claim.

That is a very poisonous accusation, in this culture, and we all should be more careful about throwing it around willy nilly.
And let's get it all out in the open. When and where I am wrong I'll admit it but you can't have an in depth conversation with unkotard.

I suspect if he ever told us what he thinks we'd find out it is him who might be wrong.

All we know is he thinks I'm wrong. Not how when or why.

No, he is not.

Still want to stick with that?

Hell yes.

It is not racist to take reasonable steps to protect your self, both physically and financially.

This is what racism is.

Definition of RACISM

Full Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

I bet that seeybobo would be happy to agree that the behavior he is currently avoiding is NOT determined by the RACE of the people in question, but by certain factors in their immediate culture that can be changed.

Actually, conservatives and liberals need their own nations. We wouldn't have ghettos or poverty if it weren't for the rich who own the conservative party and keep all poor people down. And it isn't ruled by God it's $ that TRUMPS god

The rich are fairly evenly divided between the parties.

One parties policies are trickle down. The other understands a strong middle class everyone wins.

Only instead of going from $1 billion to 8 billion, our way trump would only have $7 billion.

Think about what that $1 billion could pay for. One month of haloburton or infrastructure

One parties policies are trickle down. The other understands a strong middle class everyone wins.

Only instead of going from $1 billion to 8 billion, our way trump would only have $7 billion.

Think about what that $1 billion could pay for. One month of haloburton or infrastructure

I don't recall if it was explicitly stated at the time, but part of Free Trade was the assumption that though we got our asses handed to US by the Japanese in the 70s and 80s that once we got our act together that things would get better for the now more productive and thus competitive Middle Class.

However, over time, US workers have become much more productive, and wages have fallen, but the Trade Balance has only grown worse.

Reality has clashed with Ideology.

As such, the GOP, is finally moving away from it's long Marriage with Free Trade.

Thus Trump.

Forum List

Back