Problem With the Black Community

.... I'm really not trying to be racist.....

You're doing it anyway, fish.

He just cant help himself...He still has bad dreams of those mean black kids picking on him in grade school:(
I was one of 3 whites in my school. You went to a school with 20% white 20% Latino. You didn't go to one of Detroit's top ten worst schools, I did.

And I'm not being a racist. Fatherless children is a problem for all of us. It's just that blacks say their community sucks because of whites. You can't deny young and kilpatrick blamed the white suburbs for Detroit's woes.

I'm just pointing out that the #1 thing blacks can do for themselves is stop the fatherless epidemic.

Why pick on blacks? Because this problem is worse in their neighborhoods. No coincidence so is poverty.

I agree the white suburbs keep the blacks down too. We've been segregating from them ever since way back.

Tell unkotard the truth. Tell him why conservative whites in the burbs don't want to live in Detroit.

What is white flight?

He just cant help himself...He still has bad dreams of those mean black kids picking on him in grade school:(
I was one of 3 whites in my school. You went to a school with 20% white 20% Latino. You didn't go to one of Detroit's top ten worst schools, I did.

And I'm not being a racist. Fatherless children is a problem for all of us. It's just that blacks say their community sucks because of whites. You can't deny young and kilpatrick blamed the white suburbs for Detroit's woes.

I'm just pointing out that the #1 thing blacks can do for themselves is stop the fatherless epidemic.

Why pick on blacks? Because this problem is worse in their neighborhoods. No coincidence so is poverty.

I agree the white suburbs keep the blacks down too. We've been segregating from them ever since way back.

Tell unkotard the truth. Tell him why conservative whites in the burbs don't want to live in Detroit.

What is white flight?

White people are moving back, fixing up historic homes, very cool actually..Yeah, the schools suck, and I said my high school was 70% black. I also consider "Hispanic" to be white for the most part which they are. In my school they were that. I think you're execrating a bit on the 3 white kids. My Grandparents lived on Kentfield, 7 mile and evergreen till the early 80s there were still plenty of white people there at that time

What is white flight?

White people are moving back, fixing up historic homes, very cool actually..Yeah, the schools suck, and I said my high school was 70% black. I also consider "Hispanic" to be white for the most part which they are. In my school they were that. I think you're execrating a bit on the 3 white kids. My Grandparents lived on Kentfield, 7 mile and evergreen till the early 80s there were still plenty of white people there at that time
I knew of a few white kids in that area. Their parents sent them to private schools. They did not go to Emerson which is between 6&5 mile. That is and was very much an all black school except me my bro and Kenneth.

Funny my bro the big shot VP told me he was more traumatized than I was. I won all my fights but but cried and didn't understand why I was being attacked. I always wanted to make friends. Long story short by 3rd grade it was 3 of us. I was the las t white to leave. It's not so bad driving up grand river but when you get up to 6 mile and turn left, that's all black. At least 1977 all black.

You know the dividing line for credibility is 8 mile. I was on 6! Give me some credit.

I honestly know nothing of the Latino side of Detroit just like I don't know a lot about the Detroit Dearborn Arab border. Fascinating how big Detroit is.

What is white flight?

Oh, and right around the corner on outer drive the homes are beautiful. well to do's live in those we always guessed because they were a little nicer. We always wondered who lived in those. That area used to be very nice. I remember up until 1st grade I loved it. We would walk to the dq or bus. Then the place went to shit. By 4th grade every white left.

What is white flight?

Oh, and right around the corner on outer drive the homes are beautiful. well to do's live in those we always guessed because they were a little nicer. We always wondered who lived in those. That area used to be very nice. I remember up until 1st grade I loved it. We would walk to the dq or bus. Then the place went to shit. By 4th grade every white left.

Jews lived there

What is white flight?

Jews lived there
Maybe Sammy Davis. Lol

What is white flight?

Jews lived there
I imagined black city councilman orblack guys who saved their money working for the big three but didn't want to move and live with whites so they moved to a better Street with better homes and better backyards. Engineers or foreman. Successful people whatever they did.

They for sure at one time were probably the jewish homes. Lol. Those were the days.

I love that whites are trying to assimilate. I don't like segregation but then again I don't want black people moving into my condos.

Maybe I am the racist. Lol. Nah. I just don't want to end up on the morning news

No I'm not

Stop kidding yourself, fish.
You must have seen jroc's bicep flex and you are now his girlfriend. After he intelligently replies you say "yea fish" standing behind jroc like the bitch on a leash in mad Max. Jroc can handle himself. No cheerleaders. Got something to add? Floors all yours

No I'm not

You must have seen jroc's bicep flex and you are now his girlfriend. After he intelligently replies you say "yea fish" standing behind jroc like the bitch on a leash in mad Max. Jroc can handle himself. No cheerleaders. Got something to add? Floors all yours

What the hell are you talking about, fish?

No I'm not

Got something to add?

No I'm not

Got something to add?

Add to your drunken nonsense, fish? No, you've made quite enough of a fool of yourself.

Why do you think there is so much crime and poverty in cities like Detroit?

Because of democrats like you.
That's your answer? Thanks for nothing. Anyone think unkotard a worthless person like this post.

Reduced to begging for support, fish?
Got one pos

Forum List

Back