Problem With the Black Community

Are you saying its not racial in a thread with this title?
Plenty of white baby mamas, baby daddys, and white thugs in the hood

Of course there is. Again, are you saying its not racial in a thread with this title?
Ever notice a thriving middle class white community full of successful smart arrogant conservative middle class voters all of the sudden becomes a shit hole when the coal mine dries up? Why don't those smart white people just re invent themselves?

Because its not all about being "smart"
White people are always suggesting that black people should just all start opening business' and re invent themselves. Fact is, there are some pretty piss poor white neighborhoods in the south too. Why don't they all start their own business'? Are people in those poor southern cities dumber than the people in the richer zip codes?

Because their situation is always different and not as easy when that person is in it. Its like Stephanie. She's on the govt dole but thats because she unlike others really do need it. Everyone else tho are just moochers, but not her...oh no...no way

Did white people leave the city because they don't like living with black people and did white people take all the jobs with them? Yes.
This would seem to imply that your beleif is that ALL white people are racist. That would be a racist statement, would it not?
Do you NOT get it that America is racist towards blacks? Because if you deny it, then are you suggesting blacks are completely at fault and responsible for the position they are in?
I deny that AMERICA is racist, I don't beleive that to be possible. I do beleive that some PEOPLE in America are racist. I also beleive that some of those people are racist against whites, some against balcks, some hispanics, some jews, ect. What is your point? That because some people are racist, it makes the country racist?
You'll have to have the ability to go outside your right wing talking points if you want to have an honest discussion about this.
And likewise you will have to get away from your liberal/progressive talking points. What is your point? Are you attempting to insult me?

Depends on the individual, doesn't it?
It also depends on where you live. If it just "depended on the individual" then statistically just as many blacks would make a success of themselves as do whites in the white community, but they don't. Why do you think that is? Are poor people lazier and dumber? That's what you think. I don't. I think blacks don't get equal opportunity. Do you disagree?

Now, this thread is about one of the main things blacks are doing to themselves. They are having too many fatherless babies. Stop doing this problem solved
Your post seems to contradict it's self. First you claim it is not their fault, then you claim that it is. Which is it? Or is the standard different depending on the context?

HIV rates have been on the decline in the U.S. for years now, but stark disparities remain, with some groups of people at high risk of infection.

Here's the good part: The number of people diagnosed annually has dropped by about 20 percent in the last decade.

The drop was driven by plunges in certain groups of people, including heterosexuals, with a 35 percent decline since 2005; black women, with a 42 percent decline; and people who inject drugs, 63 percent.

hiv-chart-2-from-aly_custom-e50ca7afb7d0bf00e5e091a641179b28b954eae6-s300-c85.png

"MSM" stands for "men who have sex with men." "IDUs" refers to injection drug users. "White" is defined as "white, non-Hispanic" and "black" is defined as "black, non-Hispanic." Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2016.

Rae Ellen Bichell/NPR
But that leaves this bad part: Rates are increasing in African-American and Hispanic men who have sex with men, according to data released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. At current rates, half of black and one quarter of Latino gay or bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetimes.

In the last 10 years, diagnoses increased about 6 percent among all men who have sex with men, but rose 22 percent in black men and 24 percent in Latino men.
Thanks for the lesson, but what is the piont? That gay black men are stupid? I mean really, what do the HIV rates have to do with the topic at hand? Seems like typical liberal diversionary tactics to me.
I just saw it and thought it was interesting. What does this story suggest to you? It tells me that black people aren't being smart when it comes to sex.
Not looking at anything else, I would agree. Still, what's your point?

.....Get the fuck out of this thread you little Asian pussy

Once again proving you are a racist and a fucking MORON, fish.

Here is a great story I heard on NPR why non rich people of all colors should NEVER vote Republican.

The fight to increase the minimum wage in Alabama boiled over last week in the wealthy city of Mountain Brook near Birmingham. 92% of the citizens are white. These protesters are mad that the Republican-controlled Alabama House of Representatives just passed a bill to prevent local governments from setting their own minimum wage. The legislature took up the matter after the Birmingham City Council voted to raise the minimum wage from 7.25 to 10.10 an hour beginning next year.

Republicans say they worry businesses will move to places where they can pay their workers less but they've done studies and it doesn't happen. Companies don't up and leave to another city where the minimum wage is lower. That's NONSENSE! But that won't stop Republicans like you from saying it.

We take care our poor people the worst in Alabama, so what are we going to do, continue to let people starve, live in poverty? And the reason we are sick is because we're not making enough money to take care of ourselves.

I guess the South doesn't treat blacks better than we do up here in the north like some USMB members have suggested. Alabama Lawmakers Fight Minimum Wage Increase In Birmingham

What a surprise to hear leftist BS on NPR.
You hear a lot of interesting stuff on NPR. No surprise you don't listen.

Who said I don't, fish?

Depends on the individual, doesn't it?
It also depends on where you live. If it just "depended on the individual" then statistically just as many blacks would make a success of themselves as do whites in the white community, but they don't. Why do you think that is? Are poor people lazier and dumber? That's what you think. I don't. I think blacks don't get equal opportunity. Do you disagree?

Now, this thread is about one of the main things blacks are doing to themselves. They are having too many fatherless babies. Stop doing this problem solved
Your post seems to contradict it's self. First you claim it is not their fault, then you claim that it is. Which is it? Or is the standard different depending on the context?
I am a liberal so I can argue all day why Detroit is not black people's fault. BUT, some of their situation is their fault. If you live in Detroit and you are poor and you have a kid with a thug who doesn't have a real job, that is your fault.

But Detroit and other black communities are shit holes because of white flight. Put more business' in Detroit, not Mexico, and see the crime rate and dead beat dad situation drop.
Detriot is not black peoples' fault? Who the hell elected the people to run the damn city? All the "white folks" who left for the 'burbs? You make no sense, you say one thing then contradict it in the next thought.
That's because we don't live in an all black or all white world. There are shades of gray. Is it all blacks fault? No. Did white people leave the city because they don't like living with black people and did white people take all the jobs with them? Yes.

But are blacks being responsible citizens? Apparently not.

I'm a liberal who gets racism exists but also believes blacks in general need to start doing for themselves. Stop the pants pulled down eubonics one parent homes on welfare bullshit. Am I wrong?

Do you NOT get it that America is racist towards blacks? Because if you deny it, then are you suggesting blacks are completely at fault and responsible for the position they are in?

You'll have to have the ability to go outside your right wing talking points if you want to have an honest discussion about this.

Whites left the cities for the suburbs, and are still doing so because the blacks moving in ruined the neighborhoods and the schools.

And that was not racist, that was and is the rational response to the situation.

And if you want for blacks, even hood blacks to get jobs, you need to halt further immigration.

Lets reverse the Balance of Power and have employERS, nervously looking for workers, rather than employEES, nervously looking for jobs.

I've been in the situation where the employer needs you more than you need him.

IT WAS FUCKING GREAT!

I am a liberal so I can argue all day why Detroit is not black people's fault. BUT, some of their situation is their fault. If you live in Detroit and you are poor and you have a kid with a thug who doesn't have a real job, that is your fault.

But Detroit and other black communities are shit holes because of white flight. Put more business' in Detroit, not Mexico, and see the crime rate and dead beat dad situation drop.
Detriot is not black peoples' fault? Who the hell elected the people to run the damn city? All the "white folks" who left for the 'burbs? You make no sense, you say one thing then contradict it in the next thought.
That's because we don't live in an all black or all white world. There are shades of gray. Is it all blacks fault? No. Did white people leave the city because they don't like living with black people and did white people take all the jobs with them? Yes.

I'm a liberal who gets racism exists but also believes blacks in general need to start doing for themselves. Stop the pants pulled down eubonics one parent homes on welfare bullshit. Am I wrong?

And if you want for blacks, even hood blacks to get jobs, you need to halt further immigration.

This BS post managed to be racist, xenophobic, and just plain stupid all at the same time.

This BS post managed to be racist, xenophobic, and just plain stupid all at the same time.

I want to limit employers access to foreign labor to force them to hire Americans, hopefully at rising wages.

In the context of sealybobo's thread we are focued on black Americans.

YOur list of insults did not address that nor explain why you disagree with my point.

Really, your post was stupid.

I want to limit employers access to foreign labor to force them to hire Americans, hopefully at rising wages.

Spoken like a slack-ass, protectionist numbskull.

I want American government policy to be based on serving the interests of American citizens.

YOu want it to serve some form of Ideological Agenda of Darwinian Competition regardless of whether it is good or bad for America and Americans.

I want American government policy to be based on serving the interests of American citizens.

YOu want it to serve some form of Ideological Agenda of Darwinian Competition regardless of whether it is good or bad for America and Americans.

You're a myopic coward who would cut off his own nose because it scares him.

Did white people leave the city because they don't like living with black people and did white people take all the jobs with them? Yes.
This would seem to imply that your beleif is that ALL white people are racist. That would be a racist statement, would it not?
I deny that AMERICA is racist, I don't beleive that to be possible. I do beleive that some PEOPLE in America are racist. I also beleive that some of those people are racist against whites, some against balcks, some hispanics, some jews, ect. What is your point? That because some people are racist, it makes the country racist?
And likewise you will have to get away from your liberal/progressive talking points. What is your point? Are you attempting to insult me?
No. I'm trying to get people to see how they talk out of both sides of their brains on this issue. They think blacks are lazy, rather than understand they are victims of living in a shitty community that doesn't have jobs.

But then at the same time the same people who say it isn't white people's fault that blacks live in crummy communities are trying to suggest I'm a racist for pointing out that blacks could do something to improve their own situation, even if it is true that whites are racist.

Did unkotard tell you that? He doesn't say shit so how would you know that's what he feels? Maybe like me you just have to assume based on how he's attacking you because he never replies with anything constructive.

What would Unkotard do? What does he think? Who the fuck knows.

HIV rates have been on the decline in the U.S. for years now, but stark disparities remain, with some groups of people at high risk of infection.

Here's the good part: The number of people diagnosed annually has dropped by about 20 percent in the last decade.

The drop was driven by plunges in certain groups of people, including heterosexuals, with a 35 percent decline since 2005; black women, with a 42 percent decline; and people who inject drugs, 63 percent.

hiv-chart-2-from-aly_custom-e50ca7afb7d0bf00e5e091a641179b28b954eae6-s300-c85.png

"MSM" stands for "men who have sex with men." "IDUs" refers to injection drug users. "White" is defined as "white, non-Hispanic" and "black" is defined as "black, non-Hispanic." Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2016.

Rae Ellen Bichell/NPR
But that leaves this bad part: Rates are increasing in African-American and Hispanic men who have sex with men, according to data released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. At current rates, half of black and one quarter of Latino gay or bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetimes.

In the last 10 years, diagnoses increased about 6 percent among all men who have sex with men, but rose 22 percent in black men and 24 percent in Latino men.
Thanks for the lesson, but what is the piont? That gay black men are stupid? I mean really, what do the HIV rates have to do with the topic at hand? Seems like typical liberal diversionary tactics to me.
I just saw it and thought it was interesting. What does this story suggest to you? It tells me that black people aren't being smart when it comes to sex.
Not looking at anything else, I would agree. Still, what's your point?
It aint all whiteys fault blacks are broke. No reason a single person in America without kids needs to stay broke. NO REASON. So if you have kids you can't afford it's your fault.

In the context of sealybobo's thread we are focued on black Americans.

YOur list of insults did not address that nor explain why you disagree with my point.

Really, your post was stupid.
He never explains any of his comments. He just sends crappy snotty comments of why you are a racist and/or stupid poopy pants. He's clearly not a deep thinker. Just a conservative of below average intelligence from what I can tell.

So you are one of those free trader Republicans? So you don't like Trump then. Luckily your candidate doesn't stand a chance in hell, whoever that is.

Why? You just want more of your gooky relatives to be able to come here. Tell them to stay in their slope eyed nations where they belong.

Whites left the cities for the suburbs, and are still doing so because the blacks moving in ruined the neighborhoods and the schools.

And that was not racist, that was and is the rational response to the situation.

Lets reverse the Balance of Power and have employERS, nervously looking for workers, rather than employEES, nervously looking for jobs.

I've been in the situation where the employer needs you more than you need him.

IT WAS FUCKING GREAT!
I remember the 90s. Thanks you! Great post. Don't listen to unkotard. He really is a waste of human flesh.

Did unkotard tell you that? He doesn't say shit so how would you know that's what he feels? Maybe like me you just have to assume based on how he's attacking you because he never replies with anything constructive.

What would Unkotard do? What does he think? Who the fuck knows.

I've pressed him very hard in the past for specifics. They were sparse but more than normal and I was able get a general idea of where he is "coming from".

It aint all whiteys fault blacks are broke. No reason a single person in America without kids needs to stay broke. NO REASON. So if you have kids you can't afford it's your fault.

You really are an illogical dimwit, fish.

Why? You just want more of your gooky relatives to be able to come here. Tell them to stay in their slope eyed nations where they belong.

What the hell are you talking about, fish? Any excuse to vent your blatant racism, no matter how unrelated? Pathetic, fish.

Forum List

Back