Problem With the Black Community

This BS post managed to be racist, xenophobic, and just plain stupid all at the same time.

I want to limit employers access to foreign labor to force them to hire Americans, hopefully at rising wages.

Spoken like a slack-ass, protectionist numbskull.

I want American government policy to be based on serving the interests of American citizens.

YOu want it to serve some form of Ideological Agenda of Darwinian Competition regardless of whether it is good or bad for America and Americans.
Did unkotard tell you that? He doesn't say shit so how would you know that's what he feels? Maybe like me you just have to assume based on how he's attacking you because he never replies with anything constructive.

What would Unkotard do? What does he think? Who the fuck knows.

I've pressed him very hard in the past for specifics. They were sparse but more than normal and I was able get a general idea of where he is "coming from".

If you have a question, ask.

I want to limit employers access to foreign labor to force them to hire Americans, hopefully at rising wages.

I want American government policy to be based on serving the interests of American citizens.

YOu want it to serve some form of Ideological Agenda of Darwinian Competition regardless of whether it is good or bad for America and Americans.
Did unkotard tell you that? He doesn't say shit so how would you know that's what he feels? Maybe like me you just have to assume based on how he's attacking you because he never replies with anything constructive.

I've pressed him very hard in the past for specifics. They were sparse but more than normal and I was able get a general idea of where he is "coming from".

That's an odd response.

It won't help

Is the black community at all at fault for their situation or is it all their fault they live with higher crime and poverty than the rest of America? Explain to us why so many black men don't graduate highschool.

And I bet you the only thing you'll come back with is you'll blame democrats. But then you'd be suggesting that blacks are lazy and prefer handouts to jobs.

The floor is all yours. Wed love for once to hear your thoughts on the subject.

I read your last 3 posts. You've contributed nothing to the conversation Mr miagi.

Dont have a baby mama and "take school more serious" whatever that means (wink blacks dont like learning, like it more wink) and all will be fine. How? IDK, but those things sound good

:eusa_hand:It's not racial, white people living in the same society, same neighborhoods turn out the same. This is the leftist utopia, created and fomented by the leftist scum, who make victums out of people, and lower the bar of common decency and morality...you must be proud

Are you saying its not racial in a thread with this title?
Plenty of white baby mamas, baby daddys, and white thugs in the hood

Of course there is. Again, are you saying its not racial in a thread with this title?
Ever notice a thriving middle class white community full of successful smart arrogant conservative middle class voters all of the sudden becomes a shit hole when the coal mine dries up? Why don't those smart white people just re invent themselves?

You liberals ...you're the most bigoted people, and you vote for the leftists and think that makes you compassionate what a joke

:eusa_hand:It's not racial, white people living in the same society, same neighborhoods turn out the same. This is the leftist utopia, created and fomented by the leftist scum, who make victums out of people, and lower the bar of common decency and morality...you must be proud

Of course there is. Again, are you saying its not racial in a thread with this title?
Ever notice a thriving middle class white community full of successful smart arrogant conservative middle class voters all of the sudden becomes a shit hole when the coal mine dries up? Why don't those smart white people just re invent themselves?

You liberals ...you're the most bigoted people, and you vote for the leftists and think that makes you compassionate what a joke
You're just unable to point the finger because your thumbs pointing right back at you.

Poor people of all color need to stop pumping out kids. It's costing the rest of us tax payers too much if you can't afford your own lifestyle.

I give you the very same advice

Did white people leave the city because they don't like living with black people and did white people take all the jobs with them? Yes.
This would seem to imply that your beleif is that ALL white people are racist. That would be a racist statement, would it not?
Do you NOT get it that America is racist towards blacks? Because if you deny it, then are you suggesting blacks are completely at fault and responsible for the position they are in?
I deny that AMERICA is racist, I don't beleive that to be possible. I do beleive that some PEOPLE in America are racist. I also beleive that some of those people are racist against whites, some against balcks, some hispanics, some jews, ect. What is your point? That because some people are racist, it makes the country racist?
You'll have to have the ability to go outside your right wing talking points if you want to have an honest discussion about this.
And likewise you will have to get away from your liberal/progressive talking points. What is your point? Are you attempting to insult me?
No. I'm trying to get people to see how they talk out of both sides of their brains on this issue. They think blacks are lazy, rather than understand they are victims of living in a shitty community that doesn't have jobs.

But then at the same time the same people who say it isn't white people's fault that blacks live in crummy communities are trying to suggest I'm a racist for pointing out that blacks could do something to improve their own situation, even if it is true that whites are racist.

Whites aren't racist, people are racist. I've seen as much racism among blacks, even more so sometimes. it's the person not the race

You're just unable to point the finger because your thumbs pointing right back at you.

Poor people of all color need to stop pumping out kids. It's costing the rest of us tax payers too much if you can't afford your own lifestyle.

I give you the very same advice

I don't have any kids, now go back to selling your Sealy mattresses .."sealybobo" you're clueless.:slap:

Is the black community at all at fault for their situation or is it all their fault they live with higher crime and poverty than the rest of America? Explain to us why so many black men don't graduate highschool.

And I bet you the only thing you'll come back with is you'll blame democrats. But then you'd be suggesting that blacks are lazy and prefer handouts to jobs.

Conservatives want vouchers so poor people can actually choose what school to send their kids. That would also create competition, real competition. You leftist don't give a shit about the kids. It's the teachers unions you pander to.....

Conservatives want vouchers so poor people can actually choose what school to send their kids. That would also create competition, real competition. You leftist don't give a shit about the kids. It's the teachers unions you pander to.....

I know a right wing talking point and aganda when I see one. You're just taking money away from schools that need it most.

You don't have to tell me how bad Detroit schools are I went to them up until 5th grade

But me and my friends came to the conclusion no one in America has to be poor. If you are a single adult without kids you can get out of poverty.

It's people in poverty who have kids who have a hard time. Well no one told you to have a child.

You should be happy I'm agreeing with you. But that means my advice to black people is good. Don't have children while you are in poverty. If you do then the poverty you are in is on you

If I say YAWN, do you yawn? How does that work? It's the same way with race and politics, your hackles rise and defenses rise. Poor black communities can and could get past this. Blaming racism has become such a cheap excuse. Perhaps the fault lay not in our stars, but ourselves?

If I say YAWN, do you yawn? How does that work? It's the same way with race and politics, your hackles rise and defenses rise. Poor black communities can and could get past this. Blaming racism has become such a cheap excuse. Perhaps the fault lay not in our stars, but ourselves?
And I'm really not trying to be racist. I've argued for years how its not their fault that whites have never given them a fair shake and ghettos are the result of years of oppression. I still believe all that, but that doesn't mean a poor young black person in America can't make something of themselves.

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced that the number one thing that hurts poor people is having kids they can't afford.

And people who have kids they can't afford end up putting their kids at a huge disadvantage.

If you want to blame somebody for you being in poverty blame your parents for having you

And I'm really not trying to be racist. I've argued for years how its not their fault that whites have never given them a fair shake and ghettos are the result of years of oppression. I still believe all that, but that doesn't mean a poor young black person in America can't make something of themselves.

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced that the number one thing that hurts poor people is having kids they can't afford.
I kinda agree. But I believe the #1 issue that holds anyone back is their own mindset. And the negative communal groupthink of poor black communities is self reinforcing and needs to be overcome, racism is a minor factor once blacks overcome their own issues. I don't know what else to say.

I know a right wing talking point and aganda when I see one. You're just taking money away from schools that need it most.

You don't have to tell me how bad Detroit schools are I went to them up until 5th grade

But me and my friends came to the conclusion no one in America has to be poor. If you are a single adult without kids you can get out of poverty.

It's people in poverty who have kids who have a hard time. Well no one told you to have a child.

You should be happy I'm agreeing with you. But that means my advice to black people is good. Don't have children while you are in poverty. If you do then the poverty you are in is on you

You don't know shit about Detroit schools..5th grade? Give me a break. Taking money away from failing schools is a good thing. shut them down if they aren't preforming. send the kids to schools that are, even privatize them. What did that NEA guy say? "Power" that's what it's about, not the kids

You don't know shit about Detroit schools..5th grade? Give me a break. Taking money away from failing schools is a good thing. shut them down if they aren't preforming. send the kids to schools that are, even privatize them. What did that NEA guy say? "Power" that's what it's about, not the kids

They should shut down and or fix the DPS. My 5th grade councilor in the burbs told my mom other than what she taught me I learned nothing at Emerson middle school.

It held me back but with 2 good parents, after moving to a suburb school, and the right influences, and a wrestling college scholarship, I got into and graduated from emu.

Let me get this right. The only education you have is you graduated highschool from Detroit public schools? That explains a lot

They should shut down and or fix the DPS. My 5th grade councilor in the burbs told my mom other than what she taught me I learned nothing at Emerson middle school.

It held me back but with 2 good parents, after moving to a suburb school, and the right influences, and a wrestling college scholarship, I got into and graduated from emu.

Let me get this right. The only education you have is you graduated highschool from Detroit public schools? That explains a lot

Nope... Henry ford community collage, but who cares really. ok you were beat up in DPS ..it happens, so you fled. Lots of us stayed. It wasn't bad at all for me. I still go to all of my reunions:cool:

Forum List

Back