Professor suspended for refusing to give Black students easier final exams sues UCLA

No problem.

If universities want to give easier tests for black graduates to get them out the door, then all we need to do is just give easier, lower paying jobs for those graduates who get degrees from UCLA!
Only thing is that’s not what the school wanted the professor to do and it’s not why he was suspended. Your reacting to a fake news headline. Read about the story first before believing the kooks

I see it a bit differently: How can a black graduate have any scintilla of pride when he knows he got his degree because he wasn't as smart as the white guy?

My thoughts exactly.
Who in their right mind would be proud to get a degree knowing you only got it because the question were dumbed down for you?
It says a lot about the people who accept these fake test scores.
Seems like the everyone gets a trophy crowd is growing.

My thoughts exactly.
Who in their right mind would be proud to get a degree knowing you only got it because the question were dumbed down for you?
It says a lot about the people who accept these fake test scores.
Seems like the everyone gets a trophy crowd is growing.
y'all understand that the school was not asking the professor to give black students an easier exam, right? The OP was posting a fake news headline.

y'all understand that the school was not asking the professor to give black students an easier exam, right? The OP was posting a fake news headline.

Do you understand that it still means making things easier for black students.

Do you understand that it still means making things easier for black students.
What is the "it" that you are talking about? The OP was an incorrect headline. The school didn't ask the professor to give black kids an easier exam and he wasn't suspended for not doing so. So what are you talking about?

What is the "it" that you are talking about? The OP was an incorrect headline. The school didn't ask the professor to give black kids an easier exam and he wasn't suspended for not doing so. So what are you talking about?
HereWeGoAgain Can you answer the question through your laughter please?

Forum List

Back